PDA

View Full Version : To Kpt.Lehman.

Vikinger
01-12-07, 01:42 PM
Clear your private message folder of junk so i can send some new junk to you :D

Sorry for making a post like this but i dont know any other way to contct him :)

bigboywooly
01-12-07, 01:54 PM
Well he has actually been suffering a trapped nerve in his back so computer time is limited
I'm sure his inbox is the first thing he thinks about every new day
Not
:rotfl:

Vikinger
01-12-07, 02:03 PM
Ohh i didnt know that.

He contacted me for 2 days ago about a mod.
And i promised him i would get back when i finished a new one.

And iam done and just wanted his opinion :)

And i know how it is to have a trapped nerv in the back :)

Ive been thru 2 suregery my self coz of slipped disc in my neck that trapped my nervs.

So i know the pain,,, THE PAIN arghhhh ;)

edit/ for god sake,, what a heck is that for kind of picture i have got. Looks like an ugly trans LoL

bigboywooly
01-12-07, 02:05 PM
Yeah be patient with him lol
He has us lot PM him too with update material so he is snowed under from all sides
He will get back to you when he can

AG124
01-12-07, 02:35 PM
edit/ for god sake,, what a heck is that for kind of picture i have got. Looks like an ugly trans LoL
If you want to get rid of that avatar, just make a few more posts - that will take care of it.:yep: That particular avatar doesn't take long to replace, thankfully.

_Seth_
01-12-07, 02:55 PM
To the Kpt. (If you read this...)
Hope you get well soon! (And try to take it a bit easy when lifting those heavy girls on the dancefloor..;).) :up::up:

Tachyon
01-12-07, 03:01 PM
Hope you get well soon! (And try to take it a bit easy when lifting those heavy girls on the dancefloor..;).) :up::up:

Or you could always let us...your loyal followers to assist you in the mentioned endeavour. :roll:

Vikinger
01-12-07, 03:47 PM

Yeah of course. :oops: Sorry for being selfish.

Take your time and hope you get well soon.

Your health is more important than anything els.

Now when you have a hard time to sit infront your comp, take a look outside the window. Yes,, that strange lightbulb you se is called,,,,,, The Sun.:sunny: :rotfl: :rotfl:

bigboywooly
01-12-07, 04:13 PM
Sun ?
Whats that ?
Tis all rain and wind here

_Seth_
01-12-07, 05:59 PM
Not to hijack, but up here in N.Norway we "loose" the sun in late fall, and it doesnt return until mid january... Its dark almost all of the time..
But hey, i got a nice sun in GWX, so im not complaining!
@Lehmann at the sick bay: Keep the beers cold and the girls hot until we are back in port!:up:

Respenus
01-12-07, 06:18 PM
I'm sure the Kpt. is not one who would have the forum email him for every PM he got! It would be double chaos.

Why not give the Kpt. more PM space?