PDA

View Full Version : White exhaust (funnel) smoke

ook
01-09-07, 04:27 AM
OK, my problem is that all of ships and warships in my SHIII have WHITE exhaust/funnel smoke. Only once I saw black smoke but it disappeared in a few seconds. Any idea what's going on?

I don't have any screen rigth now because I'm at work.

melnibonian
01-09-07, 04:48 AM
Are you using any mod or you're playing the stock game???

I think it can be sorted if you alter your graphics card settings but I am not 100% sure.

ook
01-09-07, 07:18 AM
Are you using any mod or you're playing the stock game???

I think it can be sorted if you alter your graphics card settings but I am not 100% sure.

I was testing stock game and with HT, Atmosphere, Smok ship by Anvart and Hollywood mod. I remember that once I'v minimised the game and work in Windows. Thab I come back and saw black smoke. Maybe it is my graphics card?

melnibonian
01-09-07, 08:04 AM
It seems like it's your graphics card but I cannot say for sure. Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge on the subject will see the thread and help you. my suggestion is to play with the settings of your card to see if you have any effects.

danlisa
01-09-07, 08:43 AM
@ ook - Are you using an Nvidia? Was there not a bug in the old Nvidia drivers? I remember the spray bug but not too sure about the smoke.

OT @ Mel - welcome back mate:up: I hope you had a good holiday.

ook
01-09-07, 09:03 AM
Nvidia, but drivers are not so old. I think that my graphic card is the biggest problem. Thx.

melnibonian
01-09-07, 10:14 AM
@ Mel - welcome back mate:up: I hope you had a good holiday.
Thanks Dan it was really great and very relaxing. Now back to work:nope: :nope:

We should arrange an MP at some point :yep: :up: