PDA

View Full Version : OK The big question

codmander
01-07-07, 09:37 AM
when can i get my grubby hands on this SIM????

http://home.comcast.net/~codmander/images/EVENT.bmp

Torplexed
01-07-07, 09:49 AM
First, clean off those grubby hands. Then'll we'll tell you. :p

codmander
01-07-07, 09:51 AM
hmm comments like that deserve((( may you sail in a tanker in early 42 :o )))

TDK1044
01-07-07, 10:15 AM
Nobody knows an exact date, but I'm pretty confident that the sim will be released in the middle of March.

geetrue
01-07-07, 11:08 AM
Cleaner hands are required for this game to play properly
in your computer, plus I hope SH4 comes on DVD.

Who's DNA is on your hands by the way?

Should we call interpol on you ...

I just wanta sink some japs ... :rock:

Iron Budokan
01-07-07, 11:42 AM
I've heard the Devs are talking about March. Tack on six months to that. I'm not trying to be nasty here, but I've rarely seen games come out on schedule. I hope it happens with this sim, though.

Me, the eternal optimist.

Torplexed
01-07-07, 11:47 AM
I think the developers should subscribe to the 'Gandalf' game wizard release method...

"A game is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when we mean it to." :cool:

Iron Budokan
01-07-07, 11:54 AM
I think the developers should subscribe to the 'Gandalf' game wizard release method...

"A game is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when we mean it to." :cool:

Haw! I like that....! :lol:

codmander
01-07-07, 01:29 PM
kinda feel like a traitor tho..:oops: ... axis to allied

AS
01-07-07, 07:06 PM
@ geetrue: I don´t think it´ll come on DVD, I hear it comes on Floppy disk. :smug::lurk:

Safe-Keeper
01-07-07, 07:48 PM
Yesh. We're talking 2000 floppy disks, delivered to you 100 at a time.

Sulikate
01-07-07, 08:30 PM

Good One:lol:

mapuc
01-07-07, 09:54 PM
I found this one, on a swedish "e-store"

http://www.webhallen.com/prod.php?id=63630&ref

Markus

TDK1044
01-08-07, 06:59 AM
The consensus looking around at the on-line gane sellers is that the US release date is projected as March 13 and the European release date is March 16. Interesting that I've also seen three different front of box pictures; one for the Nordic market, one for the UK market and one for the US market.

AVGWarhawk
01-08-07, 02:10 PM
I went to EB Games and they said March 14th.

don1reed
01-08-07, 07:19 PM
"...beware the ides of March..." :p

Kapitan_Phillips
01-08-07, 07:27 PM

"FOOL of a Torp!" :rotfl:

Torplexed
01-08-07, 08:37 PM
I may indeed be a fool of a Torp, but I know that deep down, we all wants the precioussss....:p

http://www.eskimo.com/%7Esnowfall/SH4Boxart.jpg

stabiz
01-08-07, 09:37 PM
:rotfl:

bart
01-09-07, 07:59 AM
What about the Australian release?????

I'm moving to Aus next month and will no longer be looking at european release dates!!!:yep:

TDK1044
01-09-07, 08:13 AM
The Oz release date will be the same week as the US/Europe release.

bart
01-11-07, 01:12 PM
The Oz release date will be the same week as the US/Europe release.

Great, thanks.........:rock:

longdog499
01-11-07, 01:47 PM
Developed by Ubisoft’s studio in Romania, Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific takes players to the depths of the Pacific Ocean as the skipper of an American submarine. Immersed in this intense environment with the help of amazing graphics and sound, players will engage in massive battles with enemy units, manage and evolve an entire submarine crew, and earn promotions and commendations to ensure victory in the Pacific.
Features:
Hollywood Blockbuster Experience: Lifelike graphics and spectacular audio/visual effects offer an incredibly immersive gaming experience.
Innovative Crew Evolution: Earn upgrades and experience to help create the most effective naval force in the Pacific Theater.
Immersive Single-Player Gameplay: Diverse mission objectives and events on more than 15 maps combined with unique rewards make each campaign a unique experience.
Addictive New Online Adversarial Mode: Join forces with up to eight friends via LAN or four via Internet in either cooperative or adversarial gameplay modes. Scripted and generated mission types allow for epic online battles and unlimited replayability.
.................................................. .................................................. .....
That is taken from the 'upcoming games' section of the Game Store site.They are one of the biggest retailers in the UK.They give the date as March 16th.

Safe-Keeper
01-11-07, 03:19 PM
"The wait forever goes on and on...":p

Kidding, take your time.