PDA

View Full Version : Archives

Linton
01-01-07, 08:15 AM
Would it be possible to arrange the topics in the archive area alphabetically in each subject.They are currently listed by date of post.Also do i need to log in to that section as when i tried to use my current details it rejected them.

Linton
01-01-07, 07:50 PM
Perhaps when NS has recovered from his Hogmanay celebrations we may get an answer.

Linton
01-03-07, 07:36 PM
it must have been a great party.

Onkel Neal
01-03-07, 11:08 PM
Actually, it's the year end accounting close at my day job. For the last three days I've been in the office 18 hours each day, crunching numbers. Uh-huh, that's right.

What was the question?

Would it be possible to arrange the topics in the archive area alphabetically in each subject.They are currently listed by date of post.Also do i need to log in to that section as when i tried to use my current details it rejected them.

How do you propose to reorder the posts in alpha order? Have any db queries laying around ;) First letter of the title?

No, you do not need to log in to view the public forums.

Linton
01-04-07, 08:09 AM
Ordering through key word such as torpedo/sonar etc would be the ideal way.NS sorry you missed the new year party.Happy New Year

Onkel Neal
01-05-07, 06:14 PM
Ordering through key word such as torpedo/sonar etc would be the ideal way.NS sorry you missed the new year party.Happy New Year

I celebrated the New Year; lucky for me it is scheduled at midnight ;)

I'm going to check on alternate mods that allow the threads to be sorted.