View Full Version : Shocking Picture

STEED
12-31-06, 04:43 PM
Tony Blair flashing his man boobs. :rotfl:
http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3407/tbno1.jpg

Some of the Lady's in the office were jealous. :huh:

bradclark1
12-31-06, 05:03 PM
Hell, if you are over 45 you have man boobs. Even the Terminator has man boobs now.

XabbaRus
12-31-06, 06:04 PM
I'm sure if he gets kicked out he could get a job at Stringfellow's.

Kapitan_Phillips
12-31-06, 06:12 PM
I'm sure if he gets kicked out he could get a job at Stringfellow's.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TteFAboB
12-31-06, 07:56 PM
At least he's got shorts. I've seen politicians wearing speedos. :nope: :down:

Spoon 11th
12-31-06, 11:27 PM
Nice boobs.
@TteFAboB: What's wrong with speedos?

Malefactor
01-01-07, 12:40 AM
Damn!! :down:
He needs a man bra for those man boobs,I'm thinking.
:yep:

Linton
01-01-07, 05:10 AM
At least it wasn't a picture of Mrs Blair in a bikini-now that would be a step too far!

STEED
01-01-07, 07:39 AM
At least it wasn't a picture of Mrs Blair in a bikini-now that would be a step too far!

Run for the hills. :rotfl:

Linton
01-01-07, 08:23 AM
Steed DO NOT SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU HAVE A BUCKET NEARBY!!!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/cheriblairBIG060806_600x600.jpg

STEED
01-01-07, 08:29 AM
Who is that person? :-?

TteFAboB
01-01-07, 10:40 AM
Nice boobs.
@TteFAboB: What's wrong with speedos?

On 13 year old kids (or less) and younger? Nothing. On a fully shaved swimmer? Hmm, the shaving! Buy those high-tech suits! :rotfl: On a politician? The symbolism of the image. Say, minimal efficiency of governance. Though perhaps the best king is actually the one who governs naked :hmm: . Anyway, it's the breach of the sense of harmony, proportion. Caesar's wife must not only be honest, she must also appear honest. This doesn't mean only olympic bodies should expose themselves, by the contrary, I consider the hidden beauties, those that are difficult to reach, far more attractive. :p :D

U-533
01-01-07, 10:44 AM
:huh: :o :damn: :damn: :damn:

Linton
01-01-07, 11:26 AM
Steed that is Mrs B.The other person in the lower picture is Peter mandelson( in bikini).

Abraham
01-01-07, 11:49 AM
Isn't it terrible to be famous and be haunted by camera's during a private holiday...
Worse, to have your picture published on internet forums... (as 'shocking')
:-?

STEED
01-01-07, 01:12 PM
Steed that is Mrs B.The other person in the lower picture is Peter mandelson( in bikini).

Get out of town, your pulling my leg. :lol:

Linton
01-01-07, 07:39 PM
Steed I found the pics on The Daily Mail website.Abraham if you were governed by this woman's husband I think you would understand.

Abraham
01-01-07, 07:49 PM
Steed I found the pics on The Daily Mail website. Abraham if you were governed by this woman's husband I think you would understand.
:D
I might.
Usually I only see him smile or hear him do his smoothtalk act on Dutch TV, which - by the way - he does very convincing.

But then, if you would see a picture of my girlfriend, that would be shocking too, I guess - be it in a different way...

Linton
01-01-07, 08:03 PM
That is the trouble with TB and his gang.They may appear very slick and polished but they are selling you snake oil.Mrs B.....well I really cannot be bothered to start listing all the things about her.I would swap her for Segolene Royal(even if she is french)

STEED
01-02-07, 10:00 AM
Steed I found the pics on The Daily Mail website.

If thats Mrs B then I need my eyes testing. :shifty:

Doesn't even look like her. :yep:

Linton
01-02-07, 01:02 PM
Book the eyesight test Steed.Article link from Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=399349&in_page_id=1770
They say she has a spa figure-more corner shop in my opinion.

STEED
01-02-07, 03:51 PM
Your right, I had a look at the gallery she is :o without her make up on.

In the words of James Bond, "Shocking."

August
01-02-07, 04:10 PM
Blair is, and should be, fair game in the rough and tumble life of political debate, but attacking his wife and children just doesn't seem very cricket to me.

bradclark1
01-02-07, 07:23 PM
Edited for a not very good post. I was on a not very good "they" roll.

Linton, as you grow up you spread out, especially women. Rule of life I'm afraid, unless you work at it eating all healthy and working out and other dull stuff. As long as you are pleasing to your significant other thats all that matters.
Mrs Blair looks average for her age so cut her some slack.
Me, I used to carry nearly sixpack abs but now I'd have to hunt for them amongst my pudge.

August
01-02-07, 08:16 PM
If they were cricket they would post pictures of themselves, their wives or girlfriends. But thats if they were cricket.:hmm:

Who is this "they" you refer to?

bradclark1
01-02-07, 10:06 PM
If they were cricket they would post pictures of themselves, their wives or girlfriends. But thats if they were cricket.:hmm:

Who is this "they" you refer to?

Corrected the post. You're on a roll with me tonight August. :D

August
01-03-07, 12:12 AM
Rule of life I'm afraid, unless you work at it eating all healthy and working out and other dull stuff. As long as you are pleasing to your significant other thats all that matters.

You are so right Brad on both points. Old age comes at us like a freight train. When we're young the train is so far off in the distance, you can barely hear the whistle. Then one day you wake up and realize the train has arrived and is running you over. ;)

Linton
01-03-07, 06:15 AM
I think you are not really getting my point about this awful couple.They are destroying Britain and at the same time making sure that no other person will ever be able to have reaped as much out of the country as they have.
We are not as respectful about our politicians as some other countries and in with this couple rightfully so.

August
01-03-07, 09:39 AM
I think you are not really getting my point about this awful couple.They are destroying Britain and at the same time making sure that no other person will ever be able to have reaped as much out of the country as they have.
We are not as respectful about our politicians as some other countries and in with this couple rightfully so.

So what does the wife have to do with politics other than be married to a man you loathe? This isn't a smartass question, I figure your countries politics are your business, i'm just curious what she has to do with "destroying" your country?

STEED
01-03-07, 10:04 AM

So what does the wife have to do with politics other than be married to a man you loathe? This isn't a smartass question, I figure your countries politics are your business, i'm just curious what she has to do with "destroying" your country?

She's a bloody human rights barrister who loves money and will do anything to get hold of it. Or so she is into the occults and that new age rubbish as well.

And let's not forget this one from 2005 the cost of her hair bill.

Labour defends Cherie's hair bill (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4929026.stm)

Cherie Blair is the first cousin four times removed of the American actor John Wilkes Booth who assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

August
01-03-07, 12:03 PM
She's a bloody human rights barrister who loves money and will do anything to get hold of it. Or so she is into the occults and that new age rubbish as well.

And let's not forget this one from 2005 the cost of her hair bill.

Labour defends Cherie's hair bill (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4929026.stm)

Cherie Blair is the first cousin four times removed of the American actor John Wilkes Booth who assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

Geez Dude, I tought you were going to say something about her running for public office or maybe some shady business deal ala Hillary Clinton but the only thing you've mentioned that is remotely political is her hair dressing bill and even then it was her husbands party that was stuck paying it not the average taxpayer.

I just don't see how that justifies badmouthing someone because of their age.

STEED
01-03-07, 01:43 PM
I'm not knocking her age I'm knocking her greed for money. Over to you Linton.

August
01-03-07, 03:06 PM
I'm not knocking her age I'm knocking her greed for money. Over to you Linton.

Aww man you're right. I'm sorry for getting you mixed up with Linton.

Linton
01-03-07, 07:27 PM
I cannot be bothered to go googling for stories about MRS B.She is a loathsome creature and if August is such a fan perhaps he would like to live in the UK and get the full effect of her husbands policies.
Blair son went to work in the US-August you are not related to this bunch are you?

Linton
01-03-07, 07:31 PM
August google Daily Mail and then do a search on Cherie Blair-you will get at least 300 entries.