PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Back ?

Userwank
12-15-06, 12:18 PM
How do I step back from the periscope view? I have tried key pad 0 but it doesn't work and I'm fed up of running around the boat to get a look at it !. Can anyone help me QUICK....:damn:

AVGWarhawk
12-15-06, 12:21 PM
I don't think you can step back. It is what it is. Your quick views are the F keys up top.

danlisa
12-15-06, 12:22 PM
The shortcut key for the periscope is F3, most stations are on the F keys.

You can cycle between the stations this way. If you're in the periscope view and want to go to the Nav Map hit F5 then hit F3 to go back.

I hope I understood you correctly.

BTW - Welcome:sunny:

Vikinger
12-15-06, 12:44 PM
Hmmm I think he mean to be in the conning tower.
I havent found any "keypress" to go there more than i have to click my way up there to use the observation periscope.
Its odd that the conning tower it self isnt a station.

Or have i missed something?

AVGWarhawk
12-15-06, 12:48 PM
Yeah, you have to click the opening above your head. for the observation periscope hit the O key. The only time I'm in the conning tower is to close the outer torpedo doors.

Corrupt_File
12-15-06, 01:45 PM
Yeah, you have to click the opening above your head. for the observation periscope hit the O key. The only time I'm in the conning tower is to close the outer torpedo doors.

If you mean close torp doors, you can do it from the WO view, or press W.

AVGWarhawk
12-15-06, 01:48 PM
If you mean close torp doors, you can do it from the WO view, or press W.

I know but there was that stupid bug where the doors would close after a few minutes but using the buttons in the conning tower to open would prevent them from automatically closing. I just kept doing after I learned that from Avon Lady.

Sailor Steve
12-15-06, 05:43 PM
How do I step back from the periscope view? I have tried key pad 0 but it doesn't work and I'm fed up of running around the boat to get a look at it !. Can anyone help me QUICK....:damn:
None of these experts seem to know what they are talking about. Numpad 0 works, but first you have to press Num Lock.

Userwank
12-15-06, 06:50 PM
Yes, the community manual says kp0 but I can't get it to work.

Vikinger
12-15-06, 09:25 PM
None of these experts seem to know what they are talking about. Numpad 0 works, but first you have to press Num Lock.

Well glad we have an expert on board then that could enlighten us :D

Hope your name dont start whit Bern,,,,, and end whit Ard,,,,,,