PDA

View Full Version : Silly Question

LeafsFan
12-15-06, 07:59 AM
Who is this Bernard??

HB

Dowly
12-15-06, 08:03 AM
Go to the general SHIII discussion forum and look to the 'Humorous SHIII screenshot thread'. The first on page 1, is the first appearance of Bernard. It was just meant to be a random name for the guy in the picture, but it started to live itīs own life. Now itīs everywhere. If something bad happens to your uboat in SHIII, just blame it on Bernard. Thatīs what we all do. :up:

Venatore
12-15-06, 08:04 AM
He look like this......:88)

AVGWarhawk
12-15-06, 08:41 AM
Bernard is the crews worst nightmare. He is been known to break wind while in silent running. Basically Bernard is just an imagined crewman that we use as a whipping post when something goes dreadfully wrong. He also like to wear dresses.

q65
12-15-06, 10:32 AM
Glad someone asked this question
Go Leafs

Rose
12-15-06, 06:53 PM
Dowly also just so happens to be Bernard's father. Another interesting fact: Dowly's avatar is actually a picture of himself. One can only imagine what Bernard looks like...

Dowly
12-15-06, 06:59 PM
Dowly also just so happens to be Bernard's father. Dowly's avatar is actually a picture of himself, and one can only imagine what Bernard looks like...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Notewire
12-15-06, 07:04 PM
Is GWX going to be WII compatable?

If not, could Kpt Lehman work that in tonight, with the Beta Testers?

I really am looking forward to standing in front of my TV, pretending to work my periscope in circles.

(Makes about as much sense as many of the GWX questions I have seen so far)

bigboywooly
12-15-06, 07:33 PM
Yes its Wii compatable
During my lunch break I intend to knock up a holographic sub for you all too

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: