PDA

View Full Version : Naval Academy

Kiwi Commandant
11-25-06, 10:55 PM
I abondoned/aborted the Artillery tutorial by mistake and want to re-sit the exam. However, when I go back to try again, I have an 'Unsatisfactory' rating and if I try and re-do it, I have no ammo.

Is there any way I can re-do it? I don't even mind starting Academy all over again but I'm not even sure how to do that because the existing ratings for Nav and Artillery still seem to show up.

Would appreciate advice/help.

Cheers

KC

Stealth Hunter
11-25-06, 10:59 PM
OK, so you try to redo it and have no ammo at the start? Did you try changing shell types? If you did and that failed I'd advise you download a trainer from Gamewinners.com to get ammo, then, if you want to play fair, take off the command and enjoy your new ammo!

Lzs von swe
11-26-06, 06:28 AM
Hi
Thats strange, you can do the academy exam's as many times as you want. Only the best results are saved. You should be able to just start up the exam again.
Try to use another player profile, the result is valid for any off your captains.
How did you exit the tutorial? Did you save and exit, if that is possible in the academy?

Albrecht Von Hesse
11-26-06, 01:29 PM
Hi
Thats strange, you can do the academy exam's as many times as you want. Only the best results are saved. You should be able to just start up the exam again.
Try to use another player profile, the result is valid for any off your captains.
How did you exit the tutorial? Did you save and exit, if that is possible in the academy?

That's definitely something I'd like to see changed. Why the heck should my scores at the Academy be carried over to another player? What if I had someone living with me and we both liked playing SHIII? I think that each individual 'player' should have their own Academy scores.

Kiwi Commandant
11-27-06, 02:35 AM
Sorry guys - I've got this sorted. This is another example of me not paying close enough attention to what's plainly visible on the screen. My problem with the 'no ammo' WAS because the selection was on AP (of which there is none) but I didn't realise that. When I switched to HE it was OK. Duh! Back to Bilge Rat again.

Jimbuna
11-27-06, 06:28 AM
Sorry guys - I've got this sorted. This is another example of me not paying close enough attention to what's plainly visible on the screen. My problem with the 'no ammo' WAS because the selection was on AP (of which there is none) but I didn't realise that. When I switched to HE it was OK. Duh! Back to Bilge Rat again.

We've all been there Kiwi :oops: :D