PDA

View Full Version : TC:Elite

Smaragdadler
11-25-06, 09:23 AM
http://www.truecombatelite.net/media/tce_banner.png

TC:E is a modern world total conversion modification of the free, popular, stand-alone third-person shooter Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. That is, TC:E is an entirely free game, made by gamers, for gamers.

The Global Intervention Force (GIF626) is a special force formed of the top of the world experts joining from US Delta force, UK SAS, German KSK and GSG9, to mention a few. An international mercenary organization known as "The Unit" is their opponent. It is reported that some of these dudes are were once with the above forces, but the lure of money is strong. You say "Yet another terror counter-terrorism shooter. Why the hell should I go for it?". We say "Cause you don't have to spend a cent and it features:"
Texture Tone Mapping
HDR Lighting
Realistic scaling
High quality sounds (44khz)
rich, deluxe graphics, based on high-resolution digital-camera shots
Letterbox & widescreen modes - TrueVision
Dynamic Eye Adaption - DynEA
Cross Platform Gaming (Win, OS X, Linux)
tactical-teamplay oriented, modern-world combat simulation
realistic weapon behavior simulation
iron sight aiming system, no crosshair
sophisticated ballistic simulation including multiple-layer object penetration
professional mode: 1-life, short-timed, objective driven scenarios in realistic environments
bodycount mode: team deathmatch style, gametype to relax?
Reinforced OBJ, as Capture the Flag in stock maps
balanced, team specific set of real-world weapons (Beretta 92, Glock 19, Ump45, Mac-10, M4, Ak-47, and more)
Free climb
lag compensation, client-side bullet prediction, punkbuster support
immersive and lethal, fast-paced action"Give it a try:

http://www.truecombatelite.net/

The Noob
11-25-06, 11:02 AM
hmmm..........mmmkay i still have this but i never played it cause ET.... sux compared to CS and DODS, but this mod looks like cool and stuff... i'll try it thanx for the link dude. :up:

Looks like that would own as much as CSS does and stuff rite so... i'm dl'ing rite now. :)

Again, Thanx for da link. :yep: