PDA

View Full Version : Can I run SH3

CaptSmith
11-24-06, 11:49 PM
Hello,im new to Subsim.com. Ive read alot reviews,and watched videos of Silent Hunter III.And I must say,it looks like the best naval simulator Ive ever seen,but the question is,can my computer run it ? My Specs are:

AMD Seperon Procesor 2800+
512 Ram
Geforce FX 5200.

If I can run this,where can I get it ? Radio Shack,Circuit City,Gamestop,or Bestbuy ?

stabiz
11-25-06, 12:04 AM
Hello there, kaleun Smith!

From what I`ve read on this forum you are capable of running the game, yes.

SH3 is available from most game outlets, and pretty darn cheap too nowadays. (Around 10$)

PS: Some more RAM would make alot of difference.

_Seth_
11-25-06, 12:12 AM
Welcome, herr kaleun! I agree with what kaleun Stabiz said, RAM marks the spot! :up:

CaptSmith
11-25-06, 12:28 AM
Ill be sure to get right on it. Btw,Stabiz,are you the one who made small comedy series,U-disaster ? If you are,then exellent job.I watched it on youtube when I searched for Silent Hunter 3 gameplay videos.I liked the part when they crashed into the destroyer.

_Seth_
11-25-06, 01:30 AM
Yes, he is! He is the best in-game video maker i have seen sofar in my life (Of all the game vids i have seen), and thats true. Here on Subsim he is the King of Videos! :yep:

Tachyon
11-25-06, 03:13 AM
And Seth is the genius responsible for the resurrection of Bernard , now Germany's U-Boat fleet will be doomed to perdition!!! :cry:

_Seth_
11-25-06, 03:16 AM
And Seth is the genius responsible for the resurrection of Bernard , now Germany's U-Boat fleet will be doomed to perdition!!! :cry:

:rotfl::rotfl:Ohhh, yeah, me and good old Bernard... Hey, Bernard got his own boat now (the pink one) so he wont be bothering us unless we meet him out in the high seas! (Stupid, stupid me, telling Bernard how to access subsim...:nope:) :rotfl::rotfl: