PDA

View Full Version : question On recovering screen shots and saved games

Captain_AJ
11-07-06, 09:03 AM
How do recover screen shots anmd saved games outside of the game ? The one situation I have is because iam using Sh3 gen is were to look when finding the file so that sh3 gen can be used . I would also like to post my current patrol . Iam activley tracking a convoy . this has taken almost 2 1/2 days because I need to recharge my batterys because of a DD Attack . Iam so close now , but because of fog thers hasnt been but a few sporatic sights on the enemy convoy . I have been able to be about 10,000 in range and being catious to choose my approach . In the academy it is suggesting that I attack in front of the convoy . This has been difficult because of batterys not being fully charged ..

kylania
11-07-06, 09:58 AM
Screenshots are saved as BMP files in your main SH3 folder.

As for getting in front of a convoy, if you've reached 10km away and have a good idea as to their heading, drop to around 17km away on a parallel course and surface and go Ahead Full or possibly even Flank speed to get in front of them. It'll give you enough speed to get into position while charging your batteries for a possible submerged escape or attack if needed.

Never travel submerged at faster than Ahead Slow for any large amount of time if you want your battery to last. :)

GT182
11-07-06, 03:35 PM
Screenshots saved ingame are BMPs and need to be changed to JPEGs to post in the forums. To do this you need a program, IfranView is a good one and free. HyperSnap is another but is not freeware, you have to buy it. An internet search will take you to the sites that have the mention software.

I use FS ScreenSaver for screenshots , which is free and the above to make them JPEGs. Then you need get an account at PhotoBucket.com, or ImageShack, or another site and upload your photos. Copy the img tagline from there to a post you make and your photo will show.