PDA

View Full Version : Found these paywares

fagraas
11-02-06, 04:38 AM
Hello.. i came across this payweare addons for SH3, and i wonder if anyone has tried them. http://www.combatplanes.ca/products.htm Is this seawolf the same consept as gray wolfs?

Sincerely
Christer

Venatore
11-02-06, 04:46 AM
Mate these sites sadden me:cry: they take our mods and sell sell sell:nope: theres enough good stuff here to keep you going for the next 10 years or so:doh: there will alot of people here that will be pissed when they see what you have found:yep:

Thanks for the heads up.

Gizzmoe
11-02-06, 04:50 AM
Is this seawolf the same consept as gray wolfs?
No, itīs just a crappy payware addon, GW is a million times better and itīs free.

fagraas
11-02-06, 05:01 AM
Ok, i was just wondering.. :yep: :smug:
Am i gonna buy? :down: Nope. :nope:

Im werry satisfied with the GW, and i am still in 1939 :up:

Respenus
11-02-06, 07:17 AM
KILL!!!, KILL!!!, KILL!!!
:/\\x::/\\x::/\\x::/\\chop:/\\chop:/\\chop:gulp::gulp::gulp::help::help::help:

Nothing else to say for those people. X1 = Eternity in HELL!!!!

And then we have people on this forums that steal things and give them out as their own. The community doesn't approve such actions. Too bad the moddera can't prove that it's their product that they stole (or can they?)

melnibonian
11-02-06, 08:50 AM
Ok, i was just wondering.. :yep: :smug:
Am i gonna buy? :down: Nope. :nope:

Im werry satisfied with the GW, and i am still in 1939 :up:

You don't need this sh(***^%$&%*^($$*)(*(*^&&%^$t mate. With GW you have everything a U-Boat Captain needs (until the arrival of GWX that is:D )

kylania
11-02-06, 10:34 AM
Why pay for something the community developed for free for everyone to use?

Stick with GWX/NYGM/War Ace or any of the other free mods you'll find on this website.

SteamWake
11-02-06, 10:40 AM
Is this seawolf the same consept as gray wolfs?
No, itīs just a crappy payware addon, GW is a million times better and itīs free.

What he said.

I might add be carefull your touching a hot button topic. :know: