[Current Forum ] [Archive 2003 - 2005]
[Register]  [Profile]  [Preferences]  [Search]
[Private messages]  [Memberslist]  [FAQ]  [Login]
Subsim Radio Room Forum Index ENIGMA: Rising Tide Hey... Any Victims Of Mine From Iron Wolves Floating...
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Author Hey... Any Victims Of Mine From Iron Wolves Floating...
Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense

Posted: 2002-08-27 11:44   
... around here

If you were a helpless manned tanker, you definitely met me on the high seas of IW... and I did so much enjoy the beer supplies and beautiful women that I commandeered from you before sinking you...

If you were a Corvette or Destroyer type, then I have your 'Bottom Report' here in my trophy case...

If you were a Light Cruiser... well, I usually stayed away from you... but I do wanna thank those few who did donate their ships to my points count .

Enigma sounds a lot like the old IW concept, only with more immersion... (no pun intended)

I only hope that there will be manned tankers (of the helpless variety) for me to harrass in Enigma

--Mike 'Red Ocktober, Helpless Manned Tanker Killer' Hense

View Profile of Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense   Goto the website of Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Happy Swordfish

Posted: 2002-08-27 16:20   
You would better know me as Drenched...who finally figured out the connection between the RedOcktober in IW and Mike'Red Ocktober' Hense in here only week ago ....sink ya any day......following a good battle though

View Profile of Happy Swordfish   Email Happy Swordfish   Goto the website of Happy Swordfish   ICQ status       Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote

Posted: 2002-08-27 21:05   
Ahoy Drenched!!!

Good to see you navigating these seas...

Can't wait for this puppy to go online, eh... sounds like it's gonna be Really Big Fun.

--Mike

View Profile of Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense   Goto the website of Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
tbar

Posted: 2002-08-27 21:26   
ya ya ya.. and I sunk ya both all the time

::Salutes:::

Red Tide Rising ...

Tides of War

View Profile of tbar   Email tbar   Goto the website of tbar        Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Neal Stevens

Posted: 2002-08-27 22:38   
vonKrieg here

View Profile of Neal Stevens   Goto the website of Neal Stevens      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Huntr

Posted: 2002-08-28 02:06   
haha its my old sink toy Red bottom report oktober

View Profile of Huntr   ICQ status       Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Buxton

Posted: 2002-08-28 05:25   
Eh up Huntr

Give us a shout if you're on ICQ.

/bux

PS If any of you guys stopped using ICQ (as I did) 'cos the application became slow, intrusive bloatware, take a look at Miranda IM. Its a lean and mean ICQ clone (with basic MSN support too).

[ This Message was edited by: buxton on 2002-08-28 06:09 ]

View Profile of Buxton   Email Buxton   Goto the website of Buxton   ICQ status       Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote

Posted: 2002-08-28 09:12   
Ahhhh Yesss...

Good to see some of the old IW crowd still hangin around...

Now I know that this game is gonna rock!

Huntr!!!! Long time no see...

I hope that you haven't lost that ole torpedo magnetic personality of yours

tbar, Buxton, von...

Ahhhh yess... this is gonna be sooooo much fun...

--Mike

[ This Message was edited by: Mike 'Red Ocktober' Hense on 2002-08-28 09:13 ]

Happy Swordfish

Posted: 2002-08-28 09:19   
Ide play your game....if i could.....again like i said my pc is shet

View Profile of Happy Swordfish   Email Happy Swordfish   Goto the website of Happy Swordfish   ICQ status       Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Buxton

Posted: 2002-08-28 11:00   
Exactly what spec is your PC?

/bux

View Profile of Buxton   Email Buxton   Goto the website of Buxton   ICQ status       Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Happy Swordfish

Posted: 2002-08-29 08:54   
Same spec as i posted as Drenched on the TOWS board.......
PII 266
64MB RAM
64MB 3d card
Cable
Aztech Soundcard

rcmodels

Posted: 2002-08-29 14:35   
dude.... sorry, but how'd you expect to play anything on that? the first comp i ever got was a p200...in 96. The vid card isn't doing much for ya at this point, the rest of your system is bottlenecking it =/

View Profile of rcmodels   Email rcmodels   Goto the website of rcmodels   ICQ status         Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
FAdmiral

Posted: 2002-08-29 18:27   
I would say a serious upgrade or new PC
would be the way to go. Figure about
$500 or $600 ought to cover the cost...

JIM

View Profile of FAdmiral   Email FAdmiral   Goto the website of FAdmiral      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Komet

Posted: 2002-08-29 23:43   
Heya Red, long time no sink!

View Profile of Komet      Edit/Delete This Post   Reply with quote
Happy Swordfish

Posted: 2002-08-30 10:48   
Yes that may be.....but i have little money for a PC...sure my dad can go out when he wants and pick up a new $2K PC and be happy....but i always get the leftover shyte that he doesnt want anymore....

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic