SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

View Poll Results: How would you prefer?
All in a single mod (only 1 Big Mod) 42 52.50%
Just the way it is (in parts) 38 47.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-12, 06:56 AM   #871
Aprils
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Pedrobas!
Thank you very much for your effort. You saved me A LOT OF time and nerves.
Aprils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 03:11 PM   #872
vlad29
XO

Downloads: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
probably burn-out. I don't think he realized what he was getting himself into
Pedrobas' last activity - 05/04/2012 No news after that. Another caleun was missed in the action somewhere in the deep and didn't return to the base from patrol
vlad29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-12, 03:30 PM   #873
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad29 View Post
Pedrobas' last activity - 05/04/2012 No news after that. Another caleun was missed in the action somewhere in the deep and didn't return to the base from patrol

with all the due respect...
rest in peace dear friend, may a legion of mermaids take care of your lovely bones!
gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 04:58 AM   #874
Silent Steel
Sea Lord

Downloads: 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad29 View Post
To get MIA is an obvious evidence of a jaw dropping ruthlessness and lack of responsibility.
With his experience of the deep and skill this is for sure not a credible explanation of what's going on here.

No one heard any distress signals?
Where are the SAR ships?

I can't believe Pedrobas ever would leave us alone here in a state of unpreceded misery
Silent Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-12, 02:29 PM   #875
Typhaon
Sailor man

Downloads: 24

So finally after upgrading to 64bit I can use SH5... MMM feels just great, but one thing seriously annoys me:

The recognition manual is broken. When I open it, it shows 3 ships... when I click the arrows left or right, it moves to the next ship, but the ship to the other side disappears together with the scroll arrow... in fact both, the ship and the arrow are still there (I can scroll by clicking where the arrow should be), but I cannot see a thing... impossible to recognize the enemy with this type of manual...
Typhaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 12:58 AM   #876
SilverFox967
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 84

Just wanted to say, LOVE this. I always seem to balls things up myself, so having this is a godsend. Thanks
SilverFox967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 04:50 PM   #877
vlad29
XO

Downloads: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Steel View Post
To get MIA is an obvious evidence of a jaw dropping ruthlessness and lack of responsibility.
With his experience of the deep and skill this is for sure not a credible explanation of what's going on here.

No one heard any distress signals?
Where are the SAR ships?

I can't believe Pedrobas ever would leave us alone here in a state of unpreceded misery
'A la guerre comme a la guerre, soldier, there is no place for tears and snot here. More then 2 months there are no any distress signals, no radio messages, no any news from the SAR ships, so a 'lack of responsibility' should be to count on this unit while planning further operations. May be someday we'll see him surfaced, but now lets leave all hopes for the prayers, go to the deep and sink'm'all

If serious, I'm sure Pedrobas is OK but strange he didn't post any message about his plans re. this megamod (and its update, technical and other support).
vlad29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 07:05 PM   #878
Lobo Solitario
Swabbie

Downloads: 46

Downloading now.

It looks very good.

They were completely wrong.
Lobo Solitario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-12, 05:40 PM   #879
hanx91
Bosun

Downloads: 232
Default More MMM?

Thank you all for the mods. I couldn't even play the game until I installed this compilation. I have been at sea ever since. I am really looking for new versions but cannot seem to see any as I look through the forum. Specifically a newer version of the mmm and an AI to help the hopeless enemy who can't even fight back I have yet to be pursued by a Destroyer and Im all up in their buissnes, hell they even run from me, It would be great if I could feel doomed or cornered or ....something
hanx91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-12, 10:44 PM   #880
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanx91 View Post
Specifically a newer version of the mmm and an AI to help the hopeless enemy who can't even fight back I have yet to be pursued by a Destroyer and Im all up in their buissnes, hell they even run from me, It would be great if I could feel doomed or cornered or ....something
install my IRAI mod
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-12, 04:07 PM   #881
hanx91
Bosun

Default mmm

Struggling with instabaility after installing mmm, moved to solid state hard drive but still crashing believe problems can be worked out. thank you for responding and helping me. what is needed is a step by step installation guide with screenshots of files in correct configuration, for comp illiterates like myself. currently I'm working on optional mod order and jsgme/mod file configurations. sourced from the "Extras" folder, Oh I do have a question! Do you prefer the documentation be removed from the folders prior to installation or should I lift the data files directly into the jsgme? should all these files entitled Data be allowed to merge in jsgme? (should I rename them?) Was I using an out of date version of jsgme and now that I have installed version 2.whatever will the data files will not merge? I have to go home to find out. work sux. This game that I cannot play is so entertaining. Oh I was using the beta version but I don't think the AI was working. Love Realnav won't play the game without it.

Last edited by hanx91; 06-15-12 at 04:20 PM. Reason: add comment
Old 06-15-12, 10:30 PM   #882
hanx91
Bosun

Default Im rollin.... I mean Flotin

I got it going Im off the the north sea. when I get back Im gonna try to fix the hydro
Old 07-04-12, 11:31 PM   #883
hanx91
Bosun

Default jsgme no longer works

or I dont know how to use it anymore it no longer asks to open a mod folder am I screwing up f this game
Old 07-26-12, 11:32 PM   #884
Killjoy187
Nub

Downloads: 105

Enjoying every minute of this mod. I wish development would continue. However I have noticed a problem, I have the base mod installed and my deck gun hasn't upgraded ? When I'm at port it says I have the 10.5 installed, then when I look at sub systems it says I have the 8.8.....my upgrades are broken? why? PLEASE help me.

P.S A friend is also playing, he said his sub won't upgrade either. We both have MMM AIO 0.5 installed.
Killjoy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-12, 11:49 AM   #885
Herr_Pete
Commodore

Downloads: 102

I love the mod but my pc hates it...I'm assuming it's conflicts with the latest OH II updates that's making it somewhat unplayable.
Herr_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote