SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!
|03-03-2010, 04:10 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
A Nice Effort, But Back To SH3 For Now
I think Ubisoft Romania put a lot of work into SH5 but without patches and mods, it isn't for me, at least right now.
What I like:
* Graphics overall, are awesome.
* The first person interiors are awesome.
* Although I've only played a few missions, the dynamic campaign stuff seems really cool.
What I don't like:
* Changes to the interface in operating the submarine.
* Only a Type VII? Granted, it's probably the most iconic U-boat but I miss putting around in 1939 with the Type II and I miss aspiring to earn command of a Type XXI.
3 careers / 2 subs lost / 8,488 tonnage sunk