Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-26-07, 05:41 PM   #1
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Syrian / Iraqi WMD's and reactors

The pieces are all coming together now. We knew the Syrians smuggled Saddam’s reactor parts. Dave Gaubatz said the Iraqis’ and Russians moved them to Syria. In case you forgot that story, you can read it here:

http://www.melaniephillips.com/articles-new/?p=502

I quote the above article: “…That, he says, is precisely what happened. He subsequently learned from Iraqi, CIA and British intelligence that the WMD buried in the four sites were excavated by Iraqis and Syrians, with help from the Russians, and moved to Syria. The location in Syria of this material, he says, is also known to these intelligence agencies. The worst-case scenario has now come about. Saddam’s nuclear, biological and chemical material is in the hands of a rogue terrorist state — and one with close links to Iran.”

So Israel waited for the parts to be installed in the building, and the reactor coming close to completion to make sure everything was destroyed, and then launched a secret air strike. Do I have it correct now?

Anyway, here are the pics from the site the Isreali’s hit:

Notice that 1. Syrian’s are not complaining too much about it, and that 2. They completely removed the building and scraped the sand of the target area – why? To remove the evidence!!!! If the site were innocent, they would have left the bomb craters for the world to see, but instead they did a mad rush to clean up the place so no one can see what was going on!

So my conclusion is as of this month, Saddam’s centrifuge and reactor parts are now completely destroyed and no longer present a threat, thanks to the Israeli’s. There is a downside – Syria probably learned enough from the parts to construct their own, and will probably have another reactor in 10 years or less.

This is my 2 cents on this situation.

-S

PS. The whole article can be read here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7063135.stm
Old 10-26-07, 05:51 PM   #2
waste gate
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

All the non statements from the Syrians, Israelis and GWB (US), and the complaints by North Korea, were enough for me to know that something was a foot.

The pictures place the period on the episode.
Old 10-26-07, 05:59 PM   #3
elite_hunter_sh3
The Old Man

Downloads: 6

and thanks to the israelis they have 200-300 nuclear weapons courtesy of the U.S taxpayers dollars, the near arab countries dont have any nuclear weapons due to israel whining about them... now who can bully them around and be king of the middle east??? when Iran gets nukes.. Israel wont be so stupid as to wage riduculous wars for stupid reasons (ie the lebanon "war" more like genocide, over 2 kidnapped soldiers..)

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000
118 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 952 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

Israelis and Palestinians Killed Since September 29, 2000
1,024 Israelis and at least 4,274 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured Since September 29, 2000
7,633 Israelis and 31,531 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

Daily U.S. Aid to Israel and the Palestinians
The U.S. gives more than $7,023,288 per day to the Israeli government and military and gives no money to the Palestinians. (View Source)

US citizens THATS YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none. (View Source)

Political Prisoners and Detainees
1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 10,756 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Source)

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes
0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000. (View Source)

Israeli and Palestinian Unemployment Rates
The Israeli unemployment rate is 9%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 40%. (View Source)

Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land Israel currently has 223 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land. (View Source)

elite_hunter_sh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-07, 06:06 PM   #4
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Way to hijack a thread Elite Hunter. We weren't talking about the Palestinians, and you must analyze why they died anyway instead of throwing up some arbitrary number. Need I remind you that the Isrealies built their own nukes - to much of the dislike of the US. So no, it is not taxpayer funded. Please stick to the topic anyway.

Let me remind you - WMD's in Iraq / Syria, and Reactors. Notice the title topic.

Besides - all our weapons we gave them was well spent - look what job they did on that nuke reactor above. We should give them a ton more money $$$$$$$!!!

-S
Old 10-26-07, 06:12 PM   #5
elite_hunter_sh3
The Old Man

let me remind you that a country( who has 300 weapons of mass destruction) technically at war with other countries while they complain about their enemies having nukes.. can you think of a reason why??? so they can have the tactical advantage.. palestine is one of the "battlegrounds" in their little fiasco.... america and former USSR had and still have nukes (now Russia), and are they at war with each other??? no... did they nuke each other to radioactive dust in the 60s and 70s??? no... so why is the middle east any different....
Old 10-26-07, 06:22 PM   #6
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_hunter_sh3
let me remind you that a country( who has 300 weapons of mass destruction) technically at war with other countries while they complain about their enemies having nukes.. can you think of a reason why??? so they can have the tactical advantage.. palestine is one of the "battlegrounds" in their little fiasco.... america and former USSR had and still have nukes (now Russia), and are they at war with each other??? no... did they nuke each other to radioactive dust in the 60s and 70s??? no... so why is the middle east any different....
That is where you've got your facts wrong. They are not at war with the other countries, but the other countries are at war with Israel for simply being on Isreal's own home turf - turf it has owned thousands of years BC. And, how many times has Israel been attacked? Notice they don't start the wars, they finish them however. And good for them for bonking those aggressive little heads back to where they belong. These same countries threaten to nuke Israel on a daily basis, and you think Israel is to blame for wanting to defend the right to exist? Maybe they should use their nukes to nuke the aggressors back to the stone age.

So get your facts right or go back to school before replying. It's pretty pathetic.

-S
Old 10-26-07, 06:23 PM   #7
waste gate
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

The Iranian leader tells us that their nuclear program is for peaceful, non-military, purposes. Are you saying that is not the case elite_hunter_sh3? If so; why do you want to allow a nation which has refuted the holocaust as fiction, expressed on many occasions, the the disire to destroy of other sovergien nations, and a leader with apocolipitic beliefs, the means to carry out those beliefs and desires?
Old 10-26-07, 06:28 PM   #8
elite_hunter_sh3
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBMAN1
Quote:
That is where you've got your facts wrong. They are not at war with the other countries, but the other countries are at war with Israel for simply being on Isreal's own home turf - turf it has owned thousands of years BC. And, how many times has Israel been attacked? Notice they don't start the wars, they finish them however. And good for them for bonking those aggressive little heads back to where they belong. These same countries threaten to nuke Israel on a daily basis, and you think Israel is to blame for wanting to defend the right to exist? Maybe they should use their nukes to nuke the aggressors back to the stone age.

So get your facts right or go back to school before replying. It's pretty pathetic.

-S
well well look who the aggresor is now.. wanting to wipe out millions of people and a few countries...
Old 10-26-07, 06:30 PM   #9
elite_hunter_sh3
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by waste gate
The Iranian leader tells us that their nuclear program is for peaceful, non-military, purposes. Are you saying that is not the case elite_hunter_sh3? If so; why do you want to allow a nation which has refuted the holocaust as fiction, expressed on many occasions, the the disire to destroy of other sovergien nations, and a leader with apocolipitic beliefs, the means to carry out those beliefs and desires?
they do want to use it for peaceful purposes.. i am also saying they shoud build nukes.. for their own defence agaisnt israel.. id rather have 2 equally matched countries talking smack to each other, then one country having 300 nukes an ther other 0....
Old 10-26-07, 06:39 PM   #10
waste gate
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Quote:
they do want to use it for peaceful purposes.. i am also saying they shoud build nukes.. for their own defence agaisnt israel.. id rather have 2 equally matched countries talking smack to each other, then one country having 300 nukes an ther other 0....
I haven't heard an Israeli leader advocate the destruction of Iran. If you have I'd like to see the arcticle and source.

The desire to eliminate nations is what tells me that Iran's ambitions should be stopped.

EDIT: The Iranian's have a weapon already, no nukes neccessary................Oil.
Old 10-26-07, 06:49 PM   #11
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

If only there would be evidence for Dave Gaubartz's credibility from an independant source. Ultra-conservative blogs, Israeli lobbyists and friends of a new American Century unfortunately are not under suspicion to be free of bias, and Gaubartz so far offers no evidence for his claims, just his words, and a smooth theory. If that theory is true or conspiracy, I find hard to judge.

If he is right and hoenst, we would have little other reasonable alternative than to destroy Iran, Syria, North Korea completely if wanting to be sure they never can pose a nuclear threat again and also very important: before nuclear devices would be smuggled into european or american cities, one getting blown off, and then demands get dictated to defenseless and practically: totally defeated Western nations under the eternal sieg of nuclear blackmailing. If he is not true, then many scenarios are imaginable, including the one just outlined.

How to decide that?

We simply do not know yet. But I want hard, solid evidence before agreeing to nuclear wipeout of three nations. theories and conclusions are not good enough.

But no matter what's up with Gaubartz, no matter if he is true or if he is just a symptom of the political right that at all costs wants to avoid admitting that Iraq was a mistake and that wants to prove at all cost that it always has been right, the Iraq war nevertheless had not been launched on the premisse of Saddam being linked to 9/11 or constucting nuclear bombs. Ackoridng knowledge was not there, only well-developed, ten year old plans to attack Iraq, no matter ifn there would have been a 9/11 or WMDs being found.

So, I do not decide the issue of Gaubartz right now, but also do not close his file and put it off my table. It just needs much more than blogs by Philips or Malkin to compensate the lack of solid hard evidence and facts in order to rasie the credibility of Gaubartz claims. For the moment, I let him rest in stasis , and my future attitude towards him is not yet decided. I reject to form my final opinion right now.
Old 10-26-07, 06:57 PM   #12
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

On a principal thing, concerning oil, it should be noted that even if oil runs out, the arab nations are far from being defenseless and without influence. thanks to global economy and corporations being mad for getting listed at stockmarkets, they can spend their billions and multi-billions of dollars to buy themselves into economical keystructures of the West - and they do it, and do it deliberately and on large scale. When oil is running out we may find that we have started to work for industries that significantly are influenced or even owned by Arab clans.

Cheers!
Old 10-26-07, 07:15 PM   #13
elite_hunter_sh3
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBMAN1

-S
Well it was originally Semitic land. But other people (other than the Jews) have lived there for more than 1500 years, and then all of a sudden the Jews showed up. The Jews are now the intrusive population, not the other way around.
Old 10-26-07, 07:15 PM   #14
elite_hunter_sh3
The Old Man

Quote:
I haven't heard an Israeli leader advocate the destruction of Iran. If you have I'd like to see the arcticle and source.

The desire to eliminate nations is what tells me that Iran's ambitions should be stopped.

EDIT: The Iranian's have a weapon already, no nukes neccessary................Oil.
give me some time to find that.. its an old article from a few months ago...
Old 10-26-07, 08:09 PM   #15
The WosMan
Watch Officer

Downloads: 88

You really hate jews don't you?
The WosMan is offline   Reply With Quote