SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-14-12, 04:37 PM   #166
rowi58
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0

Not really. ATM i'm just in. "Plissken04" does a wonderfull job to serve the community with a special d/l server. Don't expect that he can spend $1,000 + just to please you.

It would be nice if you could show a little bit more respect for those who made and host those MODs you want to have.

Greetings
rowi58
Old 06-14-12, 09:27 PM   #167
Thylacine
Watch

Downloads: 513

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpLos View Post

Hey Pilsken!!

So i tried numerous times throughout the day and the link is down. I think..

And while im here.. Do you know the author who created a mod for the submarine damage screen called "RealBlueprint Dmg" or something like that. I think its Pascals but im not certain. Its definately a mod to change the damage screen to something more realistic

Anyway thanks!!

ANy1?
I think the mod you're referring to is "pascal_damageScreen" http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...l_damageScreen (note: only works for VIIB)

hope this helps,

ed
Thylacine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-12, 02:53 AM   #168
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 518

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowi58 View Post
Not really. ATM i'm just in. "Plissken04" does a wonderfull job to serve the community with a special d/l server. Don't expect that he can spend $1,000 + just to please you.

It would be nice if you could show a little bit more respect for those who made and host those MODs you want to have.

Greetings
rowi58

Thanks Rowi for your kind words and i appreciate that.Not only the 5 user at the same Time are really is the Problem,cause some people uses browsers that does not work with ftp adresses.

In earlier Posts i wrote that would a good idea to use a free FTP Client to get access to the Server,makes some things easier.

So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-12, 12:02 PM   #169
kaizerkat
Helmsman

Downloads: 498

my thing is , i log on with no problems, but when i download a file and with 1 sec. to go it will be interrupted. I have tried numerous times and the same thing. Is that too many people using?
kaizerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-12, 05:03 PM   #170
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerkat View Post
my thing is , i log on with no problems, but when i download a file and with 1 sec. to go it will be interrupted. I have tried numerous times and the same thing. Is that too many people using?

I don't know why you have troubles with this,cause other users reported none of this problems.

If it's not to much work for you try to install a free FTP Client like Filezilla etc. and look if the Problems gone.

So Long

Maik
Old 07-16-12, 12:18 AM   #171
Zebedee
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Long time lurker here, and just wanted to express gratitude to you for providing access to a comprehensive archive as I reinstall the game. Danke schön Herr Kaleun.
Old 07-16-12, 07:59 AM   #172
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
Long time lurker here, and just wanted to express gratitude to you for providing access to a comprehensive archive as I reinstall the game. Danke schön Herr Kaleun.

Thank you,hope you have a good Time

So Long

Maik
Old 07-29-12, 02:48 PM   #173
KptLt Lindemann
Loader

Downloads: 27

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such an archive. I do have to make an observation though: I tried to download several of Fubar's skin packs and each one was corrupted. I tried downloading again just to make sure, but no joy.
KptLt Lindemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-12, 06:26 PM   #174
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KptLt Lindemann View Post
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such an archive. I do have to make an observation though: I tried to download several of Fubar's skin packs and each one was corrupted. I tried downloading again just to make sure, but no joy.

I have downloaded three of Fubar Skin Packs by myself and checked them with Winrar and no Problems were found.

So Long

Maik
Old 07-29-12, 09:37 PM   #175
fenian
Loader

Downloads: 966
Default Buy this man a drink! lots of drinks!

Well I finally after years of playing SH3-4 (we shall not discuss 5) I sat down with the new puter and did a multi-install of SH3-4 and followed the great instructions laid out in Living Silent Hunter. Everything worked but I desired more eye candy and many of the mods I had over the years of moving and such the CD-ROM's are MIA. Maiks site is easy to get to and download and I have yet to have a problem except the question of how many multi-SH3's can one have its like my straight and double edge razors and soaps and fountain pens serious cases of RAD, (razor addiction disorder, pen and now this) MAD Mod Addiction Disorder.... So Maik ever in Carmel -Monterey CA. round 1 on me...

\"Im Irish...which often gets confused for lonely and horny\"
fenian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-12, 05:01 AM   #176
KptLt Lindemann
Loader

Downloads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plissken_04 View Post
I have downloaded three of Fubar Skin Packs by myself and checked them with Winrar and no Problems were found.

So Long

Maik
Thanks for looking into it, probably something went wrong when downloading. I'll try again.
KptLt Lindemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-12, 02:14 PM   #177
U-snafu
XO

Downloads: 28

Plissken--I know its been said a lot here already.....but I wanted to pass along my thanks also.

For us returning guys--your repository is a godesend for gathering up all the favorite old (and new) mods.

regards,
snafu
Old 08-08-12, 04:54 PM   #178
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-snafu View Post
Plissken--I know its been said a lot here already.....but I wanted to pass along my thanks also.

For us returning guys--your repository is a godesend for gathering up all the favorite old (and new) mods.

regards,
snafu
Many Thanks for that,it's good too see,that my Server is a good help for so many people.

So Long

Maik
Old 08-08-12, 10:12 PM   #179
HW3
Navy Seal

Downloads: 453

I concur with U-snafu. It also comes in handy for those of us who have had hard drive crashes too.

"Some ships are designed to sink...others require our assistance." Nathan Zelk
HW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-12, 06:07 AM   #180
melnibonian
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by HW3 View Post
I concur with U-snafu. It also comes in handy for those of us who have had hard drive crashes too.

I second that

Thanks for all the help and for keeping all the files in one easy to access place
melnibonian is offline   Reply With Quote