SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-24-10, 02:57 PM   #61
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapt0r View Post
Thanks, it worked perfectly!

Best regards,
Magic
Old 02-26-10, 06:21 AM   #62
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Downloads: 391

First Post edited, Mod Version 2.0 released!
I'm still uploading, wait a few Minutes.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Rapt0r56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-10, 08:54 AM   #63
Captain Nemo
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 54

Thanks Raptor, been looking forward to this one. Just one minor issue, if it hasn't been pointed out already, is that I have noticed looking at the screen shots in your album, that the eagle and swastika on the jacket appear to be a mirror image. Other than that they look great.

Nemo

Sir John Slessor GCB, DSO, MC, DL
AOC-in-C Coastal Command RAF
Old 02-26-10, 09:59 AM   #64
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Thanks Raptor, been looking forward to this one. Just one minor issue, if it hasn't been pointed out already, is that I have noticed looking at the screen shots in your album, that the eagle and swastika on the jacket appear to be a mirror image. Other than that they look great.
This is wanted thus, otherwise it would see a little bit... because the golden eagle has it's own light reflection.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Old 02-26-10, 12:40 PM   #65
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

WOW, Uniforms for Download ?

Yeees, Download it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many thanks RaptOr !

Best regards,
Magic
Old 02-26-10, 01:47 PM   #66
SquareSteelBar
Sea Lord

Downloads: 615

Hi Rapt0r,

sorry but I've to say: the swastika on the pic above is mirrored...
SquareSteelBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-10, 04:17 PM   #67
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Hi Rapt0r,

sorry but I've to say: the swastika on the pic above is mirrored...
Yep, the whole eagle is mirrored, as i said.

[Edit]: Ah, i know what you mean, i forget the meaning of the Word Swastika in German.
Reupload is done.

Last edited by Rapt0r56; 02-27-10 at 06:29 AM.
Old 03-01-10, 07:14 AM   #68
Captain Nemo
Ace of the Deep

Raptor I have installed your mod but my crew are still wearing their old uniforms. Except for one maybe, my WE looks like he's wearing one of your new shirts. Any ideas?

Nemo

Old 03-01-10, 07:42 AM   #69
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Raptor I have installed your mod but my crew are still wearing their old uniforms. Except for one maybe, my WE looks like he's wearing one of your new shirts. Any ideas?

Nemo
Hey,
there was an issue that Wolfy Brandon shows me, a new version is available soon, check the Mediafire Link, the other's still uploading.
Old 03-01-10, 08:05 AM   #70
Captain Nemo
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapt0r View Post
Hey,
there was an issue that Wolfy Brandon shows me, a new version is available soon, check the Mediafire Link, the other's still uploading.
OK I'll download the new version from Mediafire now.

Thanks.

Nemo

Old 03-03-10, 06:28 AM   #71
Captain Nemo
Ace of the Deep

Great job Raptor. I notice that the swordfish emblem is present on the caps even though I haven't selected any emblems from those you provided. What's the best way to correct this as I would rather have no emblem at all? Also, I have not used the no medals on crew patch but most of my crew have the u-boat badge but it's not showing on my crew?

Thanks.

Nemo

Old 03-03-10, 08:53 AM   #72
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
I notice that the swordfish emblem is present on the caps even though I haven't selected any emblems from those you provided. What's the best way to correct this as I would rather have no emblem at all?
Hey,
I choosed the Swordfish as Stock, you can choose every other Emblem or just delete the ones in the Textures Folder. But when you mean the Black Block that stays on the Hat, i'm sorry, don't know how we get rig of it.
The Hat's are Testpilot's work and the Emblems were seperated, like the Black issue on it.
Quote:
Also, I have not used the no medals on crew patch but most of my crew have the u-boat badge but it's not showing on my crew?
Have you downloaded the new Version? The new Version has GWX Ranks.tga's because of some Error i have to reworked them a bit. I didn't noticed any issues in Tests.
Old 03-03-10, 09:20 AM   #73
Captain Nemo
Ace of the Deep

Thanks for the reply Raptor. I'll delete the emblem.tga file as you suggest, I think I can live with the black block. I'll double check I have the latest version.

Nemo

Old 03-20-10, 07:54 PM   #74
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168

FYI Raptor I d/led the Rapt0r's Uniforms V2.0 file three different times from Filefront and got errors when unzipping all three downloads. D/led a fourth time from Mediafire and that one seems to have unzipped without any problems. Don't know if anybody else had any trouble with the Filefront version but I thought I'd let you know.

Looks great, can't wait to pop the all grey leathers on my watch crew!
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-12, 08:41 AM   #75
Eimlost
Watch

Downloads: 14

If only I knew how to install this.
Eimlost is offline   Reply With Quote