Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Hmm...

It seems I might have missed it...

Did anyone happen to catch the revelation of evidence to refute the allegations of Russian hacking and interference Trump promised and swore to reveal on "Tuesday or Wednesday"? I man, it is now Thursday, isn't it? After all, Trump is a well known man of his word...

Maybe Trump was too busy watching RT and swooning over his latest love letter from Putin...

<O>
Today the intelligence community will meet in Trump Tower with POTUS elect Donald Trump ... they will play the tape of the Russians cheering the news that Donald Trump won the election and the admittance that they engineered
this final victory over their hated foe Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will say, "What's wrong with that"

Seriously though why can't someone make a list of the lies the Russians have told in all of this versus the truth that the hacked emails provided?

Why did Donald win the red states and Hillary win the blue states? Was that from Russian interference?

I don't think so
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Old 01-06-17, 12:17 PM   #122
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Today the intelligence community will meet in Trump Tower with POTUS elect Donald Trump ... they will play the tape of the Russians cheering the news that Donald Trump won the election and the admittance that they engineered
this final victory over their hated foe Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will say, "What's wrong with that"

Seriously though why can't someone make a list of the lies the Russians have told in all of this versus the truth that the hacked emails provided?

Why did Donald win the red states and Hillary win the blue states? Was that from Russian interference?

I don't think so
you obviously forgot this,so what happened to the best of buddies and Hillary's reset with Russia,,I know O and Hillary hosed the Russians in the Ukraine,,
Old 01-06-17, 01:08 PM   #123
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
There's nothing bad about it. The Left will say anything to de-legitimatize Trump. He could personally cure cancer and they would have nothing good to say about it and neither will they about anyone Trump nominates. Too bad for them that they exercised the nuclear option to eliminate filibusters when they were in charge of Congress.
Trump is going to spend the next four years blaming Obama for everything.. even for the stuff Obama did not do.
Old 01-06-17, 01:24 PM   #124
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
Trump is going to spend the next four years blaming Obama for everything.. even for the stuff Obama did not do.
and why not Obama blamed Bush for the last 8 years,, the question now is,, why does the mentally ill in DC want war with Russia ??? http://www.prisonplanet.com/very-pow...les-pitch.html
Old 01-06-17, 01:31 PM   #125
yubba
Admiral

Quote:
Come to think about it Obama blamed the founding fathers..
Old 01-06-17, 02:06 PM   #126
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Maybe. It is after all what Obama did to his predecessor and he managed to get away with it for 8 whole years.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 01-06-17, 02:17 PM   #127
yubba
Admiral

Default I call BS

the DNC never turned over their servers to the FBI so how can they say the Russians hacked them,,,, http://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-qu...-going-on.html
Old 01-06-17, 02:37 PM   #128
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
...and probably keep taking credit for those things Obama did right and for the fact he, Trump, is being handed a fairly good economy and far more stability than was the case in 2008...

Let's be clear here: Trump is not, by any means, the best person to hold the office of POTUS and is not, by any means, the solution to the problems faced by the US; in this past election, the US electorate was faced by a "lesser of two evils" situation in the extreme (or, as Stephen Colbert referred to the mess, "The evil of two lessers"); if you are presented with two pills to choose from, one cyanide and one strychnine, no matter what your ultimate choice, it is going to be the wrong choice for you and your situation. If Congress, and particularly the GOP members of Congress, had any sense, they would, in effect, ignore Trump and his lunacies and get down to really addressing the nations problems, not trying to score political brownie points for their parties...

<O>
Old 01-06-17, 02:37 PM   #129
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Allegedly the US security services use the data from a private security company, hired by the DNC.

I can be wrong but it appears that the DNC is basically feeding the US security services whatever it wants.
Old 01-06-17, 02:39 PM   #130
vienna
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
Allegedly the US security services use the data from a private security company, hired by the DNC.

I can be wrong but it appears that the DNC is basically feeding the US security services whatever it wants.
Do you have a verifiable, legitimate cite for this information? Please share...

<O>
Old 01-06-17, 02:47 PM   #131
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

I use term "allegedly" for a reason, as the source is not verifiable at the moment (as I assume that you do not take sources such as Trump's tweets at face value, nor should you). Still if those allegations turn out to be true, it would be most amusing.
Old 01-06-17, 02:50 PM   #132
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
I use term "allegedly" for a reason, as the source is not verifiable at the moment (as I assume that you do not take sources such as Trump's tweets at face value, nor should you). Still if those allegations turn out to be true, it would be most amusing.
I think that possibly the only person that takes Trumps tweets at face value is Trump, and why not, the man after all is a dipstick !
Old 01-06-17, 02:53 PM   #133
vienna
Navy Seal

Just as an aside, do you have any knowledge of the Russian cyber efforts to spread disinformation and confusion by having Russians post spurious and inaccurate information to social media sites and forums on behalf of the Kremlin? Seems to have been going on for some time; here's a couple of cites:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/d...wZl#.tfElVK9Kv

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...an-troll-house

<O>
Old 01-06-17, 02:54 PM   #134
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Default twisted

Trump could walk on water, and the media would report that Trump can't swim.
Old 01-06-17, 02:57 PM   #135
vienna
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
Trump could walk on water, and the media would report that Trump can't swim.
Well, his hair is quite likely a flotation device...

...not to mention his inflated ego...

<O>

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter