Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-01-17, 06:17 AM   #1
Rwearjr
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 0
Default Bummed

So, I finished "Happy Times" tonight. However in the middle of making my Campaign transfer, receiving my new boat etc I experience the only CTD I have since installing the game, and TWoS. I tried reloading an earlier save and going through the transfer again only to get the "Transfer failed" message from BDU. While attempting the transfer a second time I hear a horrendous noise while in TC, I look and an airplane is crashed into my sub, and is exploding continuously like popcorn? It was actually kinda funny but a hell of an indication my game may be bugged out after over a month at sea because I had to await the transfer on Mar 7, 41" So, I know to check documentation for alternate progression. My question is will I still receive a new submarine using the alternate method? Would like to keep my promotion point/ renown as well considering we sunk a lot of ships in 6 weeks at sea. Vdr, hope you are out there. Thank you in advance to all!
Rolf Weare U-51 2nd flotilla Lorient
Rwearjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 07:21 AM   #2
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Hi Rwearjr
Can you show me your active modlist?
Is your TWoS up to date and do you remember by any chance what was your TWoS version when you started your current career?
Your last game save before campaign transfer would be useful too...

Last edited by vdr1981; 10-01-17 at 09:16 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-17, 03:08 PM   #3
Rwearjr
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 0

Hello Vdr,
So just a few moments ago I reloaded my "Moments previous to transfer" save from last night and Voila! Transfer!! Only thing I can think of is exiting the game entirely as opposed to returning to main menu and reloading save did the trick. Mod wise I run only TWoS, within TWoS I have "encrypted orders" only enabled at this time. As for your previous request to "Show you my last save" How do I do this? My TWoS Version is the update just dropped a month or so ago. 2.09. I am grateful indeed to you for your time and concern. This community and members like yourself arent easy to find. Happy Hunting to you my friend,
Rolf Weare U-51?, Somewhere in the Med.

Last edited by Rwearjr; 10-01-17 at 03:46 PM.
Rwearjr is offline   Reply With Quote