SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-09, 01:54 PM   #16
Torlub
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default some bugs

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I am playing SH series for some time now, SH4 v1.5 (single DVD with U-Boat missions add-on) just for few days. I have found these problems:
1) Sending message through "send status" to comsubpac gives me empty answer. My first problem was that I almost run out of diesel and I thought that I will be able to call a resuply ship or something in this way. I have tried it few times in different missions and always get the answer without a message text, just "From: comsubpac To: my_submarine" and no text.

2) When on the surface with no big waves, watchmen are disappearing for few seconds and then appearing back on the deck. When I check the watch efficiency in the crew management screen it is doing the same - going from let's say 80% down to 0% and back for few seconds. Don't like it.

3) Even if I have skilled watchmen with full efficiency I am able to see the ship with TBT when on surface a bit sooner than my watchmen. Especially in night. Moreover, when they see a ship they are most of the time saying "ship spotted" but without the bearing information. If there is a one ship on the horizon, they will say "ship spotted" many times in few minutes, but to find out bearing I have to search by myself (this maybe depends on watchmen skill, but still it has to be negative number to make a watchman so stupid)
Torlub is offline   Reply With Quote