SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-14-08, 06:02 AM   #106
999-Jay-999
Loader

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

CRIKEY.... thanks.... your tops !
Old 05-14-08, 07:00 AM   #107
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
Hello, a6intruder, could you please read any of the readmes I supplied with this mod. You were good at reporting first, but now you are lost in the wilderness of pain.

That is stupid!

OK, here is an reply:

1. C2 WITHOUT SMOKE,?? I never had one artillerie without smoke - your installation of this mod, a6intruder is "lost in the wild", funnel means chimney, it stops when the ship stops. You do not tell me something new Every living ship in the gwx 2.1 has funnel smokes!!! Thats FINAL! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

4. PLEASE a6intruder, if you find real bugs, report it. Please, don't bug me more with your installation issues or your pics from other big mods. This is a mod for GWX 2.1. It is as it is. I will not add more wind effect to the smokes because the wind affected smokes you are showing are silly to me. Taste is not given to everyone The WIND is not blowing all the time to 90 degrees to the port. Did you take a look on DKruegers-Version?
It's hard, but I am a bit annoyed, I apologize, BUT I feel I have to say this.

Why i did post pictures from other mods please red and UNDERSTAND my post above. If you dont like the wind effects that i would like to have- ok just leave it but do it in a polite kind. Your words above dont sound polite into my ears! I will not badger you anymore
Have a nice livetime.

Cheers!
See coloured text.
Kind regards
A6Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-08, 10:05 AM   #108
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Default I'm not polite..

First of all, that is not stupid what I told you. You didn't read the readme. Any of them as a matter a fact. You showed the picture of flares shot in the air from ship and stated that is because eqp files add starshell guns to that ship(if I'm not wrong that ship on your pic is bismarck). If on any chance you came to read the readmes I wrote, you would clearly read "I added starshell gun and sound to dido, sounds to v&w and coastal merchant, just for show". So, that's why what I'm telling you is not stupid. Read readmes and you will not be..

Second, how is it possible that your artillerie one day has funnel smokes, the other day doesn't have, mine has. You clearly messed up your installation, but won't admitt. Because..
For the making of V2.04D I checked every warship sim file in GWX 2.1. Because I added different funnel smokes for warships.
Your installation of GWX 2.1(or whatever it is you are using) is messed up. But, for the beneit of a doubt, if anyone else reports such an occurance I would beg for forgiveness.

About the C2, you are right, I'm sorry, what you sent was a pic of the c2 in naval academy that has funnel smokes affected near 90 degrees to the port.. Ok, Ok, sorry.. Who ever said I'm an idiot?

I did not look at the dkruegers version, I didn't have the time. I make this mod on my own knowledge. It's small, but I'm learning. If you have the means, like I said in the readme and idea grab on the files, rework them the way you like it, if you want show them to me, if not.. do how you please.. As for requests, you requested wind affected smokes a million times, I tried a million times. Nothing pleased me so far.. Maybe little this V204d. I didn't have the time to check on dkrueger's mod but I will today. If I see that you were right, I will apologize tomorrow. Deal?
And please grab a beer, you sound a bit annoyed..

And because of you I now have three stars..
Why!?!?!!? Why did you do it... Why?!!!? After all my work you shattered me...
yeah, whatever..

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-14-08 at 11:21 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-08, 11:28 AM   #109
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
First of all, that is not stupid what I told you. You didn't read the readme. Any of them as a matter a fact. You showed the picture of flares shot in the air from ship and stated that is because eqp files add starshell guns to that ship(if I'm not wrong that ship on your pic is bismarck). If on any chance you came to read the readmes I wrote, you would clearly read "I added starshell gun and sound to dido, sounds to v&w and coastal merchant, just for show". So, that's why what I'm telling you is not stupid. Read readmes and you will not be..
I showed this picture just for clearance what the Eqp-file does. As asked from mengle. Nothing else, btw it is the Rodney on the picture, seems to be another weeknees in history and in behaviour/politenes

Second, how is it possible that your artillerie one day has funnel smokes, the other day doesn't have, mine has. You did not unterstand, now for the third time, that only in GWX 2.1 with your mod on top this vessel appeared one time without smoke. The picture with smoke is from LSH3 as i wrote. You say so much about reading what is about UNDERSTANDING?!You clearly messed up your installation, but won't admitt. Because..
For the making of V2.04D I checked every warship sim file in GWX 2.1. Because I added different funnel smokes for warships.
Your installation of GWX 2.1(or whatever it is you are using) is messed up.Bullsh... But, for the beneit of a doubt, if anyone else reports such an occurance I would beg for forgiveness.

About the C2, you are right, I'm sorry, what you sent was a pic of the c2 in naval academy that has funnel smokes affected near 90 degrees to the port.. Ok, Ok, sorry.. Who ever said I'm an idiot? Not now but if you dont start with reading my posts and understand it i will...

I did not look at the dkruegers version, I didn't have the time. Maybe you should have done BEVORE you write such senseless posts? I make this mod on my own knowledge. Your are a talent modder without any question It's small, but I'm learning. If you have the means, like I said in the readme and idea grab on the files, rework them the way you like it, if you want show them to me, if not.. do how you please.. The problem is, i am NOT a modder, but in now about 4 years i know how to use As for requests, you requested wind affected smokes a million times, I tried a million times. Thats is not a problem for me, i thank you very much for trying, but i do not understands your attacs against me, even if you did not try the Version of Dkrueger Nothing pleased me so far.. Maybe little this V204d. I didn't have the time to check on dkrueger's mod but time to call me an Idiot but I will today. If I see that you were right, I will apologize tomorrow. Deal?
And please grab a beer, you sound a bit annoyed..I am!!!

OVER AND OUT
Kind regards

Last edited by A6Intruder; 05-14-08 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-14-08, 11:49 AM   #110
asanovic7
Captain

Default ah

It's pointless.. It's hard.. To fight you..
Read again my "atack", where did I call you an idiot? I never called you an idiot.
I just said you did not read readmes and still you show pics and answer to people.
Clearance what the eqp-file does??
Are you shure you know what you said?
I just stated you didn't read the readmes with this mod because you still don't know why is the eqp file there.
Again, I responded to your picture where you answered to mengle eqp file adds "flares-gun". That is so incorrect and so wrong, and that's why I told you to read readmes and to not bug me anymore with your "problems", ship without funnel smokes, what you are looking for and so on.. One request is ok, 12 is too much. You sent pics from dkrueger's mod and lsh3 and whatever.. I said I will try.. I didn't yet. What do you want? Are you going to show me 1000 more of that pics.
In the meantime go play those other mods.. Or mod your own mod, I can see you know how to use.. And don't bother me anymore, it's like talking to a girl..
p.s. :rotfl: This is unreal :rotfl:

NEW!
AHH YOU are probably right, I am a bit pi..d off today, I apologize..

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-14-08 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-14-08, 12:45 PM   #111
mengle
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 127

hi mate
thanks for the P.M and the hard work of the mod , im going to install , so if i put some of the EQP. files in the seafolder some ships will use starshell and horns , right?
mengle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-08, 12:48 PM   #112
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
It's pointless.. It's hard.. To fight you..
Read again my "atack", where did I call you an idiot? I never called you an idiot.
I just said you did not read readmes and still you show pics and answer to people.
Clearance what the eqp-file does??
Are you shure you know what you said?
I just stated you didn't read the readmes with this mod because you still don't know why is the eqp file there.
Again, I responded to your picture where you answered to mengle eqp file adds "flares-gun". That is so incorrect and so wrong, and that's why I told you to read readmes and to not bug me anymore with your "problems", ship without funnel smokes, what you are looking for and so on.. One request is ok, 12 is too much. You sent pics from dkrueger's mod and lsh3 and whatever.. I said I will try.. I didn't yet. What do you want? Are you going to show me 1000 more of that pics.
In the meantime go play those other mods.. Or mod your own mod, I can see you know how to use.. And don't bother me anymore, it's like talking to a girl..
p.s. :rotfl: This is unreal :rotfl:

NEW!
AHH YOU are probably right, I am a bit pi..d off today, I apologize..
See PM Mate
Kind regards
Old 05-14-08, 05:12 PM   #113
asanovic7
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengle
hi mate
thanks for the P.M and the hard work of the mod , im going to install , so if i put some of the EQP. files in the seafolder some ships will use starshell and horns , right?
Hey!
Yes and no.
If you want to have the starshell and sounds on ships you have to install it, read the "I want the starshell on a ship" and read "I want sounds on a ship" included with the main 2.04c version. On those readmes everything is explained.
Sea folder is packed with folders named by ships. Each ship has its own cam file and eqp file.
If you enable the sea folder(with jsgme or manually, if manuylly please make a backup), if you want sounds and starshell, you will have to install it like explained in readmes, meaning installing sounds or starshell guns. Dido allready has (check dido folder in sea folder) installed sounds and starshell, v&w has sounds, and coastal merchant, I added it for show! So, if you install sea folder and you don't install sounds or starshell, nothing will happen, except for that ships. So that would mean yes.. Hope this explains everything..
But if you don't add the sea folder, the mod will function, it will just have some functions unused, and I wonder if that works 100% myself. But sh3 is a forgiving game, so no problems should occur.
Hope this explains everything.

And check the v2.04D release, please, as it adds different funnel smokes for merchants and warships. It has also sea folder, and the same rules apply here.. I sent an explanation how to add my funnels to any warship other than GWX 2.1(if you want to add a ship) also.. First page of this thread, read it all for further explanations..

That is also meant for everybody..

Now, the main reason I got back..
A6intruder, I saw you gave me one star, you and your friend, I gave myself also one star. I don't mind you gave me that nor do I mind myself.. I have two stars.. :rotfl: If people will like my work they will come.. If not, well no matter, it's fun to me.. And you are breaking it.. Why I think that? The bitter part. Regarding my pm's where I apologize. I was really sorry for being pi.. off, I sent you 4 pm's where I apologize for sending you to hell and to f..k yourself. But, now when I got home and when I rethink everything and when I see those two stars and last when I tested dkruegers mod, I was again dissapointed. Marylin Manson like.. Let me ask you one thing.. Do you know how long it took to get those smokes not dissappearing and all other stuff? That is the reason you pi..d me off. You sent many pics from other mods, and yet you forgot this mod, ugly smokes, you give wrong explanations to people, especially with that pic where is the major bug with flares along with incorrect explanation and you made me snap.. I sent you a new version just for you(ofcourse for everyone also), I have done new release which I thought you would check and be pleased and yet you can only say dkrueger dkrueger.. This I speak in very polite manner, I could also say something I would regret.. I could do some things.. But! I am in fact pleased.
Pleased because.. Really, I don't want to piss on other people mods, nor will I do it now. Dkrueger made that mod the way it is. It is his right and he wanted it that way, although I must say I don't know why..
So here what happens when I added dkrueger's values to my mod..

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!?!?!!??!!? check the wind speed, please..
Cheers! You must be drunk.. This is why you said to me I have no lack of taste.. !?!?!? AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE POLITE ON YOUR CONSTANT DISSAPROVAL!?!?!?

PLease, can you have some tact when dealing with some other people work.. And don't reply me with your long letters, save it for pm's.. Or dkrueger, or some other fellow. You allready f..d up my new release because of the talks with you. BTW, I don't mean dkrueger's work s..k, it InMyOpinion looks silly.. TO me!!!

NOTE FOR EVERYBODY: THIS IS NOT VERSION 2.04D, THIS IS ONLY FOR a6intruder!
Again I say, check the new release 2.04d, on page 1 I explained everything..
Old 05-14-08, 08:11 PM   #114
Madox58
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Same advise I sent him by pm.

We can not please everyone all the time.
Maintain your vision of the mod.
You told me you only did it for your install.
I pushed you to do a release.
So I fell a bit guilty for the trouble your getting.

To those that don't like it as is?
Fix those parts yourselves or don't use it!!
It's pretty simple to do with S3D!
Spend more time looking at S3D and less time ragging
on a new guy trying to do good!
Old 05-14-08, 09:03 PM   #115
johnmk
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

In what order do I install these mods, assuming I want them all?

Racerboy_SH4_Effects_GWX_21
Rb_SH4_Effects_Life_boat
Live_AI_ships_sounds
RB_SH4_GWX_21_204D

Thanks.

-John
Old 05-15-08, 02:11 AM   #116
999-Jay-999
Loader

Keep your cool asanovic7 ...

Your doing a cracking job with thhis mod......
Old 05-15-08, 03:58 AM   #117
Wolfehunter
Crusty Capt.

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer
Same advise I sent him by pm.

We can not please everyone all the time.
Maintain your vision of the mod.
You told me you only did it for your install.
I pushed you to do a release.
So I fell a bit guilty for the trouble your getting.

To those that don't like it as is?
Fix those parts yourselves or don't use it!!
It's pretty simple to do with S3D!
Spend more time looking at S3D and less time ragging
on a new guy trying to do good!
Agreed!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say. Like Privateer said stick to your original plan. Focus on getting if finished and try to make it compatible with as many major mods as possible.

Remember this is your ship and don't let a few outlaws try to sink her.

Happy hunting.
Old 05-15-08, 06:11 AM   #118
999-Jay-999
Loader

Feedback and opinons are great in a community like ours....

But
privateer says it all..

Take on board ideas and suggestions but always foremost do the mod to how you visioned it.

Thanks for simply working on it in your own time and letting us use it to.

Old 05-15-08, 06:11 AM   #119
asanovic7
Captain

Default hello

Yes, I did this mod only on my installation like privateer said and that's why if you see a bug report it.. I will try to fix it.. Sorry for all the problems if they occur.. But report them..
Thanks to all for support.
Marko
cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmk
In what order do I install these mods, assuming I want them all?

Racerboy_SH4_Effects_GWX_21
Rb_SH4_Effects_Life_boat
Live_AI_ships_sounds
RB_SH4_GWX_21_204D

Thanks.

-John
First, live_ai_ships_sounds is not a mod, it is the folder where are the sounds if you want to enable for some ship like it is explained in the "I want a sound on the ship" readme in the mod.
Other three are like this:
1. Racerboy_SH4_Effects_GWX_21 is the mod or the main folder
2. Rb_SH4_Effects_Life_boat is for compability of this mod with lifeboats mod
3. RB_SH4_GWX_21_204D is the new version update
If you want all, install in this order:
1, 3, 2..
and test it on single missions first, please..

NOTE!
There are some reports new version 204d f..s up the observation periscope.. Can someone please test it?

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-15-08 at 06:24 AM.
Old 05-15-08, 06:21 AM   #120
999-Jay-999
Loader

1. Racerboy_SH4_Effects_GWX_21 is the mod or the main folder
2. Rb_SH4_Effects_Life_boat is for compability of this mod with lifeboats mod
3. RB_SH4_GWX_21_204D is the new version update

Is the Rb_SH4_Effects_Life_boat to be used instead of the lifeboat mod ? or used with it ?.. sorry little confused.. :hmm: