SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2015, 04:02 PM   #1546
Kumando
Captain
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 525
Downloads: 140
Uploads: 0
Default

Hi Vdr, just finished the Special P mission and got back to base to ressuply, now im going back to finish british coastal waters but when i requested the mission it is giving me the same patrol grid An7953 that i got in my first patrol, is this normal? Shouldnt they give me another patrol grid?
Kumando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:26 PM   #1547
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully
 
THEBERBSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dibden Purlieu - Southampton
Posts: 7,684
Downloads: 928
Uploads: 0


Default

Hi Kumando

You cannot request a mission.

You are still in the mission you are trying to request.

You answered your own question.

Quote > "im going back to finish british coastal waters"

My tutorial post #107 explains all.

Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:11 PM   #1548
vdr1981
Silent Hunter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Србија
Posts: 4,601
Downloads: 507
Uploads: 13


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumando View Post
Hi Vdr, just finished the Special P mission and got back to base to ressuply, now im going back to finish british coastal waters but when i requested the mission it is giving me the same patrol grid An7953 that i got in my first patrol, is this normal? Shouldnt they give me another patrol grid?
It's completely random...If you reload your bunker save and request mission one more time there's big chance that you'll actually get other mission /patrol grid...

P.S. I think you've missed the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echolot View Post
Hi vdr1981.

Please check your pm box.



Btw Thank you for this update, W_clear.
Tnx!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 11:05 PM   #1549
W_clear
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,111
Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0
Default

Environment 11MOD ---


1.Add foam based on wave height and choppiness

2 new foam texture more realistic

3 adjust the sea reflecting more realistic

4 more reasonable Climate Weather, not crash


Download:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/24888...ment+11MOD.rar
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:13 AM   #1550
JT1981
Planesman
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: China
Posts: 194
Downloads: 610
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_clear View Post
Environment 11MOD ---


1.Add foam based on wave height and choppiness

2 new foam texture more realistic

3 adjust the sea reflecting more realistic

4 more reasonable Climate Weather, not crash


Download:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/24888...ment+11MOD.rar
老船长,没想到在这里碰到你。。还玩5代?很期待你用5代重置你当年用3代制作的那个电影,我记得叫u96 的日记,,那电影,我现在还保存着呢。。。
JT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:07 AM   #1551
W_clear
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,111
Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT1981 View Post
老船长,没想到在这里碰到你。。还玩5代?很期待你用5代重置你当年用3代制作的那个电影,我记得叫u96 的日记,,那电影,我现在还保存着呢。。。
呵呵呵.....你也在这儿晃啊。请看这部片子【
Battle Strait of Gibraltar决战直布罗陀海峡1080P】
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:22 AM   #1552
JT1981
Planesman
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: China
Posts: 194
Downloads: 610
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_clear View Post
呵呵呵.....你也在这儿晃啊。请看这部片子【
Battle Strait of Gibraltar决战直布罗陀海峡1080P】
3d的对吧,,看过了,,很久以前的了。。
JT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 03:37 AM   #1553
W_clear
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,111
Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0
Default


small moon
W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 10:18 PM   #1554
W_clear
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,111
Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0
Default


W_clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 01:17 AM   #1555
Adriatico
Grey Wolf
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Periscope depth
Posts: 857
Downloads: 117
Uploads: 0
Default

Looks great

It deserves some more screens...
__________________

Adriatico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #1556
TOY
Watch
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MILANO ITALY
Posts: 21
Downloads: 191
Uploads: 2
Default

Hi,

ahaa sorry 4 my super extra bad english... plz don't mind errors etc...

I tried to download the last version of your great mod (I currently use the Revision_3 version) but the link is not working ("page not found" ecc).

Thanks in advance 4 any support
__________________
Long Live Subsim!
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:22 PM   #1557
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf
 
ReallyDedPoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The one and only East Coast
Posts: 10,483
Downloads: 891
Uploads: 5


Default

New work looks great
ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:27 PM   #1558
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger
 
kevinsue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cairns, Australia
Posts: 584
Downloads: 362
Uploads: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOY View Post
Hi,

ahaa sorry 4 my super extra bad english... plz don't mind errors etc...

I tried to download the last version of your great mod (I currently use the Revision_3 version) but the link is not working ("page not found" ecc).

Thanks in advance 4 any support
Just tried the link and it downloaded just fine.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24888...ment_11MOD_rar
__________________
Best Regards....Kev*

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 07:46 AM   #1559
TOY
Watch
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MILANO ITALY
Posts: 21
Downloads: 191
Uploads: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsue View Post
Just tried the link and it downloaded just fine.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24888...ment_11MOD_rar
Thanks 4 your kind reply,

yep this is the link I tried (I already know) but the msg is the same "page not found".

I assume thie problem is the country (Italy) maybe is blocked or something...

Ok, I will try after a couple of days (and after cleaning my pc from cookies, temporary files ecc...), lets see what happen...

Thanks anyway and good hunting!
__________________
Long Live Subsim!
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:15 AM   #1560
Guineo
Swabbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: España
Posts: 10
Downloads: 258
Uploads: 0
Default

Una solución a download: Hotspot shield.
Saludos
changes your ip the country by another
Guineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2018 Subsim