SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-19-09, 03:08 PM   #31
grimes
Bosun

Downloads: 102
Uploads: 0

love the new 2.5, but i have a question, what happened to the radar? none of my subs have it?
grimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 03:13 PM   #32
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Downloads: 391

Quote:
what happened to the radar? none of my subs have it?
What you mean with "none of my subs have it?"
Does the Texture is missing?
Does you installed one before?
Tested before release all Boats are ok, but tested without install an Radar, 'cause i the Radar has his own Texture. A Screenshot were helpful.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Rapt0r56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 03:18 PM   #33
foz
Soundman

Downloads: 220
Default downloading from filefactory

have tried but am having a problem , I get to page , your download link is below , scroll down to right download button , press , 30 second wait then download link will appear , no link appears . please help .
foz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 03:19 PM   #34
grimes
Bosun

Downloads: 102

oops, i was in single player when testing it, not my campaign

radar is working fine.

2.5 looks great and i love the stuff your coming out with. keep up the good work
grimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 03:46 PM   #35
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
have tried but am having a problem , I get to page , your download link is below , scroll down to right download button , press , 30 second wait then download link will appear , no link appears . please help .
Please whait a few Minutes, as i rechecked every file while searching for the Radar, it seems that i missing some things in the Type XXI, will reupload it in a few Minutes.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Old 11-19-09, 04:15 PM   #36
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Ok, i just begin reuploaded, I must have fixed Type II,IX and XXI, by all i forget the Tga's from CR.dat.
I'm sorry for all inconveniences.
If you still notice something, please Reply and i Fix this.
Old 11-19-09, 04:25 PM   #37
DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin Raptor,

in one of your first posts you stated to have introduced new (additional?) food crates. Did you add some? In case you did, have you added the needed entries in *.sim too? If not, the crates will not vanish. Those that vanish may leave them floating in mid air, depending on their position.

As for the gramophone record, pretty nice idea. I may take care of the texture coordinates in future OH versions, if you like. Btw, there´s a bit of a chance I´ll make the record turn on it´s table.

Regards,
DD
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 04:41 PM   #38
java`s revenge
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 97

Raptor,
I have problems with downloading mods from your uploadsite.
After 30 secs you get a download link but nothing happens....
Wanted to download the handed binoculars.
Old 11-19-09, 04:46 PM   #39
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Raptor,
I have problems with downloading mods from your uploadsite.
After 30 secs you get a download link but nothing happens....
Wanted to download the handed binoculars.
Try right click and save as.

Quote:
in one of your first posts you stated to have introduced new (additional?) food crates. Did you add some? In case you did, have you added the needed entries in *.sim too? If not, the crates will not vanish. Those that vanish may leave them floating in mid air, depending on their position.
Dann muss ich den post nochmal editieren, es wurden nur Tga's geändert.

Quote:
As for the gramophone record, pretty nice idea. I may take care of the texture coordinates in future OH versions, if you like. Btw, there´s a bit of a chance I´ll make the record turn on it´s table.
Danke, sicher du kannst dir gerne nehmen was du brauchst,
super gemacht mit der rotierenden Schallplatte.
Old 11-19-09, 04:48 PM   #40
java`s revenge
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 97

Thanks Raptor, that worked
Old 11-19-09, 05:17 PM   #41
Venatore
Admiral

Downloads: 68

Hey matey, which is the mod that installs all the food?
Venatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 05:19 PM   #42
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Hey matey, which is the mod that installs all the food?
It's DD's fantastic OH V3.8
Old 11-19-09, 05:27 PM   #43
Venatore
Admiral

Downloads: 68

Can't seem to find your latest dial mod on your download page?
Venatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 05:35 PM   #44
Rapt0r56
Commodore

I reupload it aigan 'cause of the Download Link won't working, it seems you must d/l via right click save as, so i write it on the first Post too. Check out the Page now, its Online again.

[Edit]: Now the D/l breaks up... i work on it.
Old 11-19-09, 05:43 PM   #45
DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin Rapt0r,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapt0r View Post
Try right click and save as.

Dann muss ich den post nochmal editieren, es wurden nur Tga's geändert.

Danke, sicher du kannst dir gerne nehmen was du brauchst,
super gemacht mit der rotierenden Schallplatte.
kleines Missverständnis, die Platte dreht sich noch nicht. Aber ich könnte mir vorstellen, eine Rotation einzubauen.
Was die Textur angeht, ich werde sie lediglich so vorbereiten, daß Du die Platte in Deinem Mod mit einer eigenen Textur belegen kannst, ohne Nebeneffekte. Voraussetzung ist dann natürlich auch der OH.

MfG,
DD
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote