SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2019, 02:14 PM   #16
Kal_Maximus_U669
Seaman
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: pont a mousson
Posts: 33
Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0
Default Monsun

I am glad that this mod is on the track of corrective because there is a lot to do!
Thank you Fifi for your work it turns out that it was installed on my becanne so I already install your patch the least I can say it is much better ... but there is much to see again ....
-The smoking exhaust is too shy ...
-The water spray that just is not good ...
-Kiosks type 2 7 9 which is really not nice more problems of
† height on the 9
-No opportunity to hoist the flag
-Uzo of different colors !!!
-The counterweights on the cables are ugly ...
- problems on the snorkel type 9 the closing lid not good ...
Here I hope that all this will be repaired because this mods the merit ...
It's just some details that I have seen but there are still problems but everything is time ... thank you Fifi
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 08:22 PM   #17
arief.satriyo
Seaman
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 42
Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Icon2

How do I install this mod to work alongside DBSM SH4 (Das Boot Sound)..?

So far my mod installation order is as follow :

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
DBSM_SH4
DBSM_SH4_Speech_Fix

Thanks Beforehand
arief.satriyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:15 AM   #18
Fifi
Ocean Warrior
 
Fifi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,793
Downloads: 378
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arief.satriyo View Post
How do I install this mod to work alongside DBSM SH4 (Das Boot Sound)..?

So far my mod installation order is as follow :

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
DBSM_SH4
DBSM_SH4_Speech_Fix

Thanks Beforehand
In my mod there are already some DBSM sounds...so you donít need them in my opinion.
But that said, if you need them desperately, activate both DBSM on top of my Compilation...hoping itíll not brake the fix i managed for the sonar man.

In next release, it will have awesome new sounds (i hope - waiting for autorisation)
__________________
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM...
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 01:22 AM   #19
Fifi
Ocean Warrior
 
Fifi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,793
Downloads: 378
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
I am glad that this mod is on the track of corrective because there is a lot to do!
Thank you Fifi for your work it turns out that it was installed on my becanne so I already install your patch the least I can say it is much better ... but there is much to see again ....
-The smoking exhaust is too shy ...
-The water spray that just is not good ...
-Kiosks type 2 7 9 which is really not nice more problems of
† height on the 9
-No opportunity to hoist the flag
-Uzo of different colors !!!
-The counterweights on the cables are ugly ...
- problems on the snorkel type 9 the closing lid not good ...
Here I hope that all this will be repaired because this mods the merit ...
It's just some details that I have seen but there are still problems but everything is time ... thank you Fifi
In your wish list, there are some i could never fix by myself...but others i will try for sure.
It will take time
__________________
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM...
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:46 AM   #20
Templar
Watch
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 23
Downloads: 332
Uploads: 0
Default

Hey Fifi did you get my PM, because I can't see them being sent?
Templar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:51 AM   #21
Niume
Ace of the Deep
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 1,082
Downloads: 336
Uploads: 0
Default

IT would be great if we could port MEP v6 to Sh4. Because current enviroment lookks a bit ugly
__________________
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:43 AM   #22
Fifi
Ocean Warrior
 
Fifi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,793
Downloads: 378
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Hey Fifi did you get my PM, because I can't see them being sent?
Yes, received

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
IT would be great if we could port MEP v6 to Sh4. Because current enviroment lookks a bit ugly
donít really agree here...
__________________
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM...
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 02:39 PM   #23
arief.satriyo
Seaman
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 42
Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Icon2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Few pictures:

Command room


Radio/hydro room access with new orders icons like Follow Nearest Warship


Clicking where is my mouse arrow will bring next to radio/hydro room
I've just recently try your mods compilation, and just to make sure everything done correctly, I install it by completely reinstalling the entire Silent Hunter 4 (full uninstall and re install afterwards)

My current mods installation order is as follows ;

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
Magnified Hud Dials for OM+OMEGU_Medium
Fifi Compilation for OM+OMEGU

I'm playing Operation Monsun with starting date September 1944, driving Type IXD2 boat based in Batavia (Djakarta).

However, I still don't get those features in that quoted pictures of yours. I still on stock command room, also the radar & sonar viewpoint still OM + OMEGU. Furthermore, (and this is the worse) the water from OMEGU is cartoonish looking and definitely isn't close for being realistic looking, and there is also no weather (not even a single cloud and sea breeze). I've tried to install OM_Pac_Env previously but it only made things far worse (very far worse)

How do I get the original stock water & weather back..? or any water & weather that is realistic..?

Thank's Beforehand
arief.satriyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:03 AM   #24
Fifi
Ocean Warrior
 
Fifi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,793
Downloads: 378
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arief.satriyo View Post
I've just recently try your mods compilation, and just to make sure everything done correctly, I install it by completely reinstalling the entire Silent Hunter 4 (full uninstall and re install afterwards)

My current mods installation order is as follows ;

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_to_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGU_v300_Patch7
Magnified Hud Dials for OM+OMEGU_Medium
Fifi Compilation for OM+OMEGU

I'm playing Operation Monsun with starting date September 1944, driving Type IXD2 boat based in Batavia (Djakarta).

However, I still don't get those features in that quoted pictures of yours. I still on stock command room, also the radar & sonar viewpoint still OM + OMEGU. Furthermore, (and this is the worse) the water from OMEGU is cartoonish looking and definitely isn't close for being realistic looking, and there is also no weather (not even a single cloud and sea breeze). I've tried to install OM_Pac_Env previously but it only made things far worse (very far worse)

How do I get the original stock water & weather back..? or any water & weather that is realistic..?

Thank's Beforehand
Ok, just tested your date and assignment, everything is fine here.
I have the new command room, i can access the radio/hydro room (but via moving the camera on the IXD2 type) and water is beautiful...

You have an install problem with your mods...it often happens when unzip directly in mod folder.

Make sure each of your mods have the right path when opening them.
Meaning when you click on it, you must have the data folder right after (mod name/data/...)

Some mods have sub mods inside, so best is to check each of them
__________________
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM...
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:05 AM   #25
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully
 
THEBERBSTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dibden Purlieu - Southampton
Posts: 8,742
Downloads: 995
Uploads: 0


Default

Hi arief
Check this out.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...5&postcount=43
Peter
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:01 AM   #26
Kal_Maximus_U669
Seaman
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: pont a mousson
Posts: 33
Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0
Default Arief Problem graphics

I say that read the instructions and often pay ... as Peter tell you! I think your problem and the bad settings nvidia inspector grahics should not help more when you install your mods goes there gradually verifying that each mods works go courage Arief
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:42 AM   #27
arief.satriyo
Seaman
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 42
Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
You have an install problem with your mods...it often happens when unzip directly in mod folder.

Make sure each of your mods have the right path when opening them.
Meaning when you click on it, you must have the data folder right after (mod name/data/...)

Some mods have sub mods inside, so best is to check each of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
I always unzip them at different physical hardrive and copy paste them afterward. (I got external hardrive just for such purpose)

I'm running the game using low end system with only 2GB of RAM albeit running Virus 10 eeerch... sorry... I mean Windows 10
arief.satriyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:15 PM   #28
Mad Mardigan
Watch
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grand Rapids, Mi.
Posts: 26
Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0
SHO Re: OM+RSRD...

To Fifi, would like to know, does your OM compilation, work alongside with RSRD mods, as well.. or just set up to work only with OM+Omegu mods... just want to be clear on this point, as I am looking at retrying OM again. Thanks.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 07:36 PM   #29
s7rikeback
I break things
 
s7rikeback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oxford, England
Posts: 496
Downloads: 778
Uploads: 6


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Next release will have some more fixes and improvements...like smoke

Original OM+OMEGU smoke:



With my improvement:



From further:



I think it's a lot better
Looking forward to the next release Fifi.
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:33 AM   #30
Fifi
Ocean Warrior
 
Fifi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: France
Posts: 2,793
Downloads: 378
Uploads: 0


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
To Fifi, would like to know, does your OM compilation, work alongside with RSRD mods, as well.. or just set up to work only with OM+Omegu mods... just want to be clear on this point, as I am looking at retrying OM again. Thanks.
I didnít test it with RSRDC, so i donít really know.
My guess is RSRDC only change campaign files?
If so, it should work then...as i didnít changed any campaign files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
Looking forward to the next release Fifi.
Thank you again for what you teached me. You are a very kind person
__________________
SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM...
Fifi is online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2019 Subsim