SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-08-12, 02:59 PM   #46
TBear
Medic

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
TBear,

Here are your 8 tubes, I need to reposition the doors and the animations for the doors and then I will post it for you.

I am going to put a Readme in the MOD so you will know what I added to the MOD to do this. So you will know what 'extra' files are needed and what files have been edited.

1-4 will be port. 5-8 will be starboard and then I will test it to make sure I didn't mess up.

Peabody
You are a giant star m8.......tx t´x tx tx tx tx tx tx...many many many times......

TBear

IJN rules, but peabody makes it float!

"TAKAO" Status: work in progress
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-12, 08:44 AM   #47
chrysanthos
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 488

hi tbear how can i add more torpedoes? for example if gato has 12?
chrysanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-12, 03:33 PM   #48
Admiral Von Gerlach
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 358

My Install of SH IV has only FOTRS on it, but when i tried to load this ship it would not run. .took off FOTRS and stlll wont run or show up

will try again..once the tweaking is done..as i would love to see this ship in action...

i am assuming if we load it with JGSME it will show up on the select a sub list for single missions?
Old 03-12-12, 04:44 PM   #49
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
My Install of SH IV has only FOTRS on it, but when i tried to load this ship it would not run. .took off FOTRS and stlll wont run or show up

will try again..once the tweaking is done..as i would love to see this ship in action...

i am assuming if we load it with JGSME it will show up on the select a sub list for single missions?
Should show up on the German side in Single missions. And it will show in the German Campaign.

I think TBear has it working in FOTRS, I just made it playable, he is "customizing" it . Putting on the chrome and hanging the fuzzy dice from the mirror, etc.

I just realized the mission included is from when the ships were built with US subs instead of German, so they won't work. I just copied the files over to build it and I never tested the mission. My bad.

How is everything with you Admiral? Good I hope.

If you create a mission for it, it has the same quirk that one of the subs had (Gato I think) the mission start date and the Ships entry date and the ships version date all have to be the same.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-12, 12:44 AM   #50
denny927
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 213

seems a great model, but i dont like "drive" those beast....prefer a thousand times my sub.Anyway, not good, excelent work here
System Specs:CASE CM 690 NVIDIA, Gigabyte G1 sniper m3 Intel 3570k 3.4GHz, NVIDIA GTX 770 2 GB, 8 GB RAM DDR3 MUSHKIN 1600 Mhz, 3 HD(120, 250, 500 GB), PSU 700W COOLER MASTER ULTIMATE, MONITOR LG 27" FULL HD, TWO SPEAKER LG X230 2.1.
denny927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-12, 11:20 AM   #51
TBear
Medic

sorry im abit late lol...work is killing me.

Admiral, im sure you know about the folder in folder situation with the mod enabler. You unpack it and there is one folder, you open that there is one more with the same name, in that there is athe read me and the data folder. It is the second folder yuou copy/paste into SG IV mod folder(i am testing it using FOTRS as foundation and it works here "stock" from peabody).

I realy dont want to say to much, i have a ton of stuf half, semi beta stage alpha stage, pre alpha etc etc etc....

But things wount "look" the same. Things wount "sound" the same, and some things wount "feel" the same.....

I am progressing, but 3 kids full time job and the the "you spend way to much time with the computer" girlfriend makes this project Diplomacy on a level no state leader ever have to do.....

All ahead flank

TBear

Old 03-13-12, 05:20 PM   #52
peabody
Admiral

TBear,
Believe me I know about Real Life being first on the list!!!!

Thought I would start to wake up Yokosuka Harbor a bit, just started, new stuff to me.
Created a new entry for locations
Added a truck
Added a flagpole and a flag near the office
Changed the civilians walking around to IJN sailors and officers. But I think the Officers are all Army.

At least it worked, oh and I also washed the flag, it was a mess.

I am going to do more but don't want to put too much since it will cause lagging like Pearl does on some computers. But it was kind of dead there.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

Old 03-14-12, 11:39 AM   #53
TBear
Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
TBear,
Believe me I know about Real Life being first on the list!!!!

Thought I would start to wake up Yokosuka Harbor a bit, just started, new stuff to me.
Created a new entry for locations
Added a truck
Added a flagpole and a flag near the office
Changed the civilians walking around to IJN sailors and officers. But I think the Officers are all Army.

At least it worked, oh and I also washed the flag, it was a mess.

I am going to do more but don't want to put too much since it will cause lagging like Pearl does on some computers. But it was kind of dead there.

Peabody
I have no words....

you sir....

TBear

Old 11-01-12, 06:24 AM   #54
Gotland
Seaman

Downloads: 119

Is it compatible with the RFB mod?

Great mod! Having a lot of fun playing commerce raider
Gotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-13, 08:28 AM   #55
Piskun
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

The link is broken.
Old 03-20-13, 10:36 AM   #56
peabody
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piskun View Post
The link is broken.
It doesn't work right anyway,there is something wrong with it. I never had the time to find the problem. TBear was going to carry on with it, but he disappeared, I don't know what happen.

The original Takao was built using US sub parts and did not work in Career mode, it did work in single missions. The second Takao was built using German sub parts and there is a very strange problem. You can add it to a career, go on your first patrol normally and return to base and dock. You can go on the second Patrol but when you return and try to dock, SH4 locks up.

Old 04-02-13, 12:32 PM   #57
Benjamin2557
Loader

Downloads: 392
Uploads: 2
This link does not work.:/ \ \!
Or download IJN TAKAO ?

thank !!
Benjamin2557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-13, 02:56 AM   #58
Benjamin2557
Loader

Downloads: 392
Uploads: 2
Download IJN TAKAO here: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=2535996159
Benjamin2557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-13, 04:56 PM   #59
Hosp
Nub

Downloads: 36

Big thx man
Hosp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-15, 08:03 AM   #60
Senf-Man82
Gunner

Downloads: 333

The version in DL section is not GE-Carreer playable and this DL-Link is also dead could you provide a new Link? Thanks
Senf-Man82 is offline   Reply With Quote