SUBSIM Radio Room Forums


SUBSIM: The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2017, 03:22 PM   #151
VonDos
The Old Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,331
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
@VonDos : I'm going to send you my files by PM. Can you apply your last modifications (white rails, corrected bug, improved funnels ....) to my one files please ?
Hi mate!
I'm sending you a PM.
I've replaced funnels 1 and 2, with updated two, but strange effect is here again.
Could be possible to use a white light instead red\orange on funnels?

Best regards,
Vd
__________________

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:00 PM   #152
Kendras
Duplicate account

Not Allowed
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: below the surface
Posts: 1,546
Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
Hi mate!
I'm sending you a PM.
I've replaced funnels 1 and 2, with updated two, but strange effect is here again.
Could be possible to use a white light instead red\orange on funnels?

Best regards,
Vd
Yes, I agree with you ! What do you think about these (non completly) white lights ? Now, it will be perfect with enlighted portholes !

Kendras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:37 PM   #153
VonDos
The Old Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,331
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Yes, I agree with you ! What do you think about these (non completly) white lights ? Now, it will be perfect with enlighted portholes !

Really nice mate!!
Are you repositioning all portholes according to your map? :-)

Best regards,
Vd
__________________

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:34 PM   #154
Kendras
Duplicate account

Not Allowed
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: below the surface
Posts: 1,546
Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
Really nice mate!!
Are you repositioning all portholes according to your map? :-)

Best regards,
Vd
I will start this as soon as Gap has sent me the new porthole model I've asked him to create (and he kindly accepted). Then, I will add a dozen of them to the hull, and see if the light is switched on during the night !
Kendras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 05:39 AM   #155
Kendras
Duplicate account

Not Allowed
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: below the surface
Posts: 1,546
Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0
Default

@ Gap : if you need the GWX texture with enlighted portholes :

Kendras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:25 PM   #156
gap
Navy Seal
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CJ8937
Posts: 7,092
Downloads: 682
Uploads: 9


Default

Sorry for the long waiting time guys, I have been busy with other stuff. I hope to upload something related to this mod within the next few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Nice light effect on the funnels Kendras, how did you achieve it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDos View Post
Really nice mate!!
Are you repositioning all portholes according to your map? :-)

Best regards,
Vd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
I will start this as soon as Gap has sent me the new porthole model I've asked him to create (and he kindly accepted). Then, I will add a dozen of them to the hull, and see if the light is switched on during the night !
Roger that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
@ Gap : if you need the GWX texture with enlighted portholes
Got them, thanks
__________________
_____________________
|May the Force be with you!|
...\/
gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #157
VonDos
The Old Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,331
Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0
Default

Hi mates!

Any news?

While waiting, i'm starting to think about Gray Ghost version:



Most noticeable modifications includes:
- More lifeboats and rats
- A radar on a turret in front of first funnel
- Degaussing coil running around the outer hull
- Tons of platforms and guns (most of them A\A)



Best regards,
Vd
__________________

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997- 2017 Subsim