Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-01-18, 10:15 PM   #1
tennems
Nub

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0
Default Bitte Hilfe / Please Help...

-translatet by google original in German scroll down...

Hello dear community. My son is an avid SH fan. He is very ill so I am writing this post. I gave him SH5 a while ago, he was also thrilled, but as the game kept crashing and his scores were broken, he eventually became so frustrated that he stopped playing. A few days ago he told me he told me that he so much wants to play this game again. Because he can not cope with these crashes (because of his illness). You probably can not imagine that, but when he played this game you saw a certain amount of bliss, but due to his illness he was a rare being. That's why I've made it my mission and researched, I've landed on various mod sites. And it was as if it were actually possible to play the game quite fluently through mods. I really tried very hard to think straight into the whole topic. Unfortunately, my english is not too good. Also, I'm on the one hand to the limits of my understanding as far as the compilation of mods and on the other hand, many links of the pages where compatible compilations were shown dead. My big request to you, because I think here are many capable Moder or which who at least understand how it works. Please, please someone would be willing to give me a file with the appropriate mods? So that I have to add them in the end only via the Mod Enabler. Maybe with an explanation? It would mean so much to me to see my boy again with that radiant gaze and zeal when he commands his boat. I hope that everyone finds the son of my son and thus fulfills my heart's desire!

It is a Steam version of SH 5.

-Deutsch-

Hallo liebe Gemeinde. Mein Sohn ist begeisterter SH Fan. Er ist sehr krank deshalb schreibe ich diesen Post. Ich habe ihm vor graumer Zeit SH5 geschenkt, er war auch begeistert aber da das Spiel immer wieder abstürzte und seine Spielstände kaputt waren war er irgendwann so frustriert, dass er aufhörte zu spielen. Vor einigen Tagen sagte er mir, sagte er mir dass er so gerne dieses Spiel nochmal spielen möchte. Da er diese Spielabstürze nur schwer verkraftet (aufgrund seiner Krankheit). Ihr könnt euch das vielleicht nicht vorstellen, aber als er dieses Spiel gespielt hat sah man ihm eine gewisse Glückseligkeit an, aufgrund seiner Krankheit leider ein ehr seltenes Befinden. Deshalb habe ich es mir zur Aufgabe gemacht und recherchiert, ich bin auf verschiedene Mod Seiten gelandet. Und es ließt sich so, als wäre es tatsächlich möglich durch Mods das Spiel recht flüssig spielen zu können. Ich habe mir wirklich große Mühe gegeben mich in die ganze Thematik rein zu denken. Leider ist mein Englisch nicht allzu gut. Außerdem bin ich zum einen an die Grenzen meines Verständnis geraten was die Zusammenstellung der Mods angeht und zum anderen sind viele Links der Seiten auf denen kompatible Zusammenstellungen gezeigt wurden tot. Meine große Bitte an Euch, denn ich denke hier sind sehr viele fähige Moder oder welche die zumindest verstehen wie es geht. Bitte bitte wäre jemand bereit mir eine Datei mit den passenden Mods zu geben? So, dass ich diese am Ende nur noch über den Mod Enabler hinzufügen muss. Vielleicht mit einer Erklärung dazu? Es würde mir so viel Bedeuten meinen Jungen wieder mit diesem Strahlenden Blick und Eifer zu sehen wenn er sein Boot befehligt. Ich hoffe, dass sich jedmand findet der meinem Sohn und damit mir einen Herzenswunsch erfüllt!

Es handelt sich um eine Steam Version von SH 5.
tennems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 01:58 AM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome aboard!

tennems! http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=cat&id=85!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 06:23 AM   #3
tennems
Nub

Downloads: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe!
tennems is offline   Reply With Quote