SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-12-08, 08:31 PM   #1
Dippy
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Help - Promotion

Hi People,

It's my first post, and English is not my mother tongue, so don't go too hard on me plz

I just bought U boat missions, and , well, all the usual stuff: Wrong AA gun targeting, crew reloads while diving etc etc tec. Annoying, but you can deal with it.

BUT: Now i am back in harbour (after 2nd mission, Asian Fleet) and I still cannot promote crewmembers?!? (Serached forum, but didn't find anything). WTF? According to my savegeame, I should have 11 promotions available right now. Half of my crew is ready for it, but still nothing appears in the ingame menue?? (The 3 stripes column). Medals etc workd fine, though.
That is really awful, what shall / can I do? (Yes, restarted new campagin, previous savegame etc. Worked all fine on the original SH4.) I really would appreciate a solution, since otherwise I am not willing to play the game any longer, because there is no point in playing when you can't get a better crew

Thx in advance for traing to help me,

sincerely dippy
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-08, 01:55 PM   #2
Dippy
Nub

Can nobody help me? The view counter goes up, but no replies...I really like this game. C'mon, someone must know something...
Old 11-13-08, 02:35 PM   #3
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

well dippy, when i asked a question about this forum, i was advised that this forum is not for the 1.5 ad-on but instead it was only for issues related to combining 1.5 mods with the gwx mod for 1.5

confusing yes i know but go to the forum here and post your question and im sure you will get much more help that is where all your questions about 1.5 and its mods should be posted. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/foru...=219&styleid=4

Last edited by Webster; 11-13-08 at 02:36 PM.
Old 11-13-08, 03:09 PM   #4
Dippy
Nub

Oh , ic. Sorry about that then, just saw the " SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On " above.

Thx 4 answer Will post it there then
Have a godd day

Last edited by Dippy; 11-13-08 at 03:10 PM.