Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-18, 08:32 PM   #16
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

For the Binoculars I don't know, but 'low' for the diesel engines, do you mean the sound?

I have loaded Stormy's DBSM which will make further changes to the crew appearance, crew voices inside subs, and...other sound effects. But I cannot say if the diesel engines will be different. It for sure makes the game more immersive.

Problem with this is: all mods that you install additionally over TWoS must be compatible with it, the problem is not that you may get CTDs (this would be easy to sort out), but something may not work anymore as it should and you may take long to realize it, and then always catch some errors...Not a pleasant idea, don't you think?

In the case of Stormy's DBSM I have ripped-out what could cause problems to make it compatible, call it an ADJUSTED mod. And of course it's not in any download list.
If you are interested I can PM you the 'readme' of this adjustment so you will know what to do to install it based on the original Stormy's mod.
(I think if you browse the mod thread you will find the procedure, because I did post it there and did the changes after that.)
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote