SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-17, 12:42 AM   #23
jlacy94
Swabbie

Downloads: 53
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintrix View Post
THEBERBSTER: Thanks for the warm welcome and all of the resources. Long time lurker and reader but first time poster here!

I was kidding about the Ubisoft hate, it was just temporary anger purposefully over dramatized over the state of things. I realize my tone and mood don't translate well through text >.<. I am a bit upset that they haven't released a SH6 by now though!

It actually seems that putting compatibility mode on for Windows 7 is doing the trick getting the game to properly display instead of it being the video card driver update I initially thought it was, but now my game crashes rather frequently and I'm not sure if that's a corrupt game save, corrupt files, or what. Just now it immediately crashed when I tried to open the map and I recall that triggering a crash last night as well.

If nothing seems to work I'll have to try using that XP virtualization!

james_nix: I'll try that. Thank you!

Everyone: I'm mainly talking about SH5 now and I don't want to hijack and derail this thread any further so I'll be sure to make a post over on that proper forum if I continue to have issues!
The Windows 7 compatibility mode seemed to work for me too
jlacy94 is offline   Reply With Quote