SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-08-14, 01:31 PM   #1
Krabb
Navy Dude

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0
Default My old junk

I was looking at my mediafire files and saw a bunch of mods and fixes I made long ago. I posted them on sukhoi.ru back then, so they are unknown here (and quick look shows at least some of them probably still apply).

Anyway, the first thing I want to do is to apologize to the respective mod authors. I was young and stupid, and hadn't asked for permissions. So I will remove the links at the first request. But for now I just don't want these files to be completely lost.

And one more apologize to anyone interesting in downloading. Descriptions and changes were posted only on sukhoi.ru, I didn't put them into a readme or such (only original readme's has been included). And as sukhoi.ru is down for many months, these are lost for now and I vaguely remember what I did there (it was like 5 years ago already...). I can't even test these mods, as I don't have SH3 anymore. I'll update the post if sukhoi.ru will be restored, or if one brave soul would do a comparison with the original mods (or some screenshots).

These are for GWX Gold (maybe some could be used with vanilla version):

New_UI_1.03.7z - my customized UI, half OLC, half vanilla, and with the wheez wheels (U-jagd tools) added. Maybe some other things, but I couldn't remember. Screenshots were on sukhoi.ru.

Huri_Damage_Fix.7z - fixed the Hurricane engine damage zone (moved it from somewhere in the left or right wing to its real place). It is probably obsoleted by the Corrections GWX 3 mod (see here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1527920).

LRT_v2.03_Lite_+_SRM.7z - Longer Repair Times v2.03 and Seabed Repair Mod, probably simply merged.

Twisty_Periscope_Thingy_Mod.7z - Twisty Periscope Thingy, honestly, I totally forgot what I did here. Was it update for GWX Gold, or something else...

These are most probably for both GWX Gold and WAC 4.1:

RealAtlantic.7z - the water from WAC, but with vanilla underwater. 8 km version.
RealAtlantic_16km.7z - the water from WAC, 16 km version.

Anzacmicks_Damage_Immersion.7z - Anzacmick's Damage Immersion v0.5 beta, I think I fixed water streams on one of the Type II's.

SH4_Effects.7z - Racerboy's effects (with asanovic7's updates). Another forgotten changes, maybe merged something, or was it some fix... One thing only: I removed some flares, because they didn't work in the original mod, too.

This one for WAC 4.1 only:
New_UI_WAC_1.07.7z - my customized UI, version for WAC, see above.

And just for completeness sake...
WhizWheelManuals.7z - set of wheez wheel manuals, they all should be available here.

Have fun!
Krabb is offline   Reply With Quote