SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-01-16, 02:21 PM   #1
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Ralles RealModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC

1. Ralles RealModPack V1.2final full
https://workupload.com/file/cQjXAQh

2. Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.3single Update
https://workupload.com/file/dybLZ7s

3. Unofficial patch regarding the aircraft AI incl. Bubbles ship compilation
https://workupload.com/file/CHazvzZ

SH4 V1.5 BasicToolBox(4GBPatch, JSGME and MultiSh4)
https://workupload.com/file/4LWqqpxY

Quote:
Ralles RealModPack V1.2final for Silent Hunter4 V1.5

Quote:
This is a total package consisting of TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5 + RSRDC_TMO_V502 + OpticalTargetingCorrection031312forRSRDCv502, and summary of various modifications.
The purpose of this compilation is to summarize all the good and appreciative modifications of the SH4 Modder scene into a playable package in order to make it easier for others to search and test the many available modes.
Only a few sounds, graphics and shaders have been added by myself, and to make the game as realistic as possible, various files are edited.

Installation via JSGM:
1.0 TMO_RSRDC_OTC
1.5 OTC OptionalGoodys *1
2.0 Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC *2

Please note!
In the "OTC OptionalGoodys" folder are various folders for the respective resolution, the periscope view, and the IJN-AI. These must be copied and activated individually into the game.
For me it looks like this for example:
1.0 TMO_RSRDC_OTC
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes for 16 to 9 RSRDCv502
1.5_OTC_Tokko's Revenge for RSRDCv502
2.0 Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC
2.1 TMO_Sample_Emblem
2.1 TMO_Sub_Pirate_flag

A NEW CAMPAIGN MUST BE BEGINN!

Special thanks / credits go to:
- Ducimus
- lurker_hlb3
- CapnScurvy
- TorpX
- SilentPrey
- iambecomelife
- Bubblehead1980
- MadMax
-
AOTD|Rhonen
- Nbjackso
- Frederick J. Barnett
- Serg
- dallatorre
- Kriller2
- W_clear
- Caustic
- Stanger
- Bilge_Rat

If I have accidentally forgotten someone, I apologize as well as notification.

Have fun and fat booty.
The Ralf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente
To recap, the main contents of my ModSuppe, there is / are playing influential with include:
- ISP (without the problematic scene.dat only the relevant files)
- NewDepthCharges
- TDW
- Many very beautiful sounds of FORTS and other modifications, as well as new to me mixed and edited sound files
- TMO Smoke Mod
- Nav_Map makeover V2.1
and much more

I myself have the adapted sensor.cfg -the guard now looks as good as the players and the self sim.cfg - the IJN see now toward more accurate.

Since TorpX had modeled in the original ISP Porpoise class so chic with their limited Sea endurance of 6000nm at 10kn, I have the boats improved P-class (Perch) away.
Accordingly, I have also set up / edited that only the following boats P-class are available:
SS 172-173 with riveted hull (USS Porpoise and USS Pike)
SS 174-175 welded (USS Shark and USS Tarpon)
The boats of the improved Porpoise (also called Perch class) thus no longer be so available.
The use of Manila (especially as the Philippines relatively promptly fall) I imagine there before exciting ... especially when `then the diesel becomes scarce.

The flak was -both reasonably adapted for ammunition and effect- towards reality and reworked the ammunition for the deck guns.
this means that the deck gun:
3"/50 - 180 Granaten HE
4"/50 - 140 Granaten HE
5"/25 - 100 Granaten HE
5"/51 - 100 Granaten HE
antiaircraft gun
cal .50 single - 1.400 AP
Oerlikon single - 600 AP + 600 HE
Bofors single - 300 AA + 300 HE

Just let's clarify that sub-carriages to the guns used did not permit it to use selbige as Flak, apart from the Mark 40 for the 5 "/ 25 gun. However, then this could at max. Elevation of 40 degrees to shoot for 13 km, where ultimately diving was both tactically strategically more sense.
In addition, a submarine is not a destroyer or even cruisers, it is possible to operate in secret and therefore there is no armor-piercing ammunition (they had in reality not).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This area/dll will remain for people with bad Internet connection or regulation!

Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.3single
https://workupload.com/file/dybLZ7s

Real Environment RSRDC_TMO by Kriller + Caustic
http://workupload.com/file/kdwbDXp

I apologize in advance for my deficient English ... I use a Translator.
This is a compilation of different modifications, which work with TMO V2.5 + RSRDC V502 + OTC for TMO and harmony.
Meaning and content of this compilation is all sensible and appreciation in modifications by third parties to take a playable package together to facilitate other search and testing of the many available modes or to spare.
From myself only a few sounds have been added and edited several files to promote a most realistic game.

The correct sequence via JSGME would be as follows:

1. TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
(with or without the optional modes)
1a Real Environment RSRDC_TMO by Kriller + Caustic
2. RSRDC_TMO_V502
(and patch)
3. 1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
3a 1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes (or Aspect Ratio) RSRDCv502
3b 1.5_OTC_Tokko's Revenge for RSRDCv502 (better aircraft and improved AI)
4. Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC

IT MUST A NEW CAMPAIGN STARTED TO BE!

Special thanks/Credits go to:
- Ducimus
- lurker_hlb3
- CapnScurvy
- TorpX
- SilentPrey
- iambecomelife
- Bubblehead1980
- MadMax
- AOTD|Rhonen
- Nbjackso
- Frederick J. Barnett
- Serg
- dallatorre
- Kriller2
- W_clear
- Caustic
- stanger
- Bilge_Rat

Should I someone accidentally miss, I apologize and alerts.

Have fun and rich booty.
Bleiente-Ralf

Last edited by Bleiente; 12-05-18 at 06:17 AM. Reason: dll update
Old 04-01-16, 02:27 PM   #2
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

The translation is just fine!

Nice work putting this together for the community.

I will give it a try this evening!
Old 04-02-16, 02:12 AM   #3
james_nix
What's happenin' Cap'n'?

Downloads: 719
Uploads: 6

Thanks for putting this together! It will be helpful for new people.
Old 04-02-16, 08:39 AM   #4
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post
Ralles RealModSoup for SH4 TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.1
http://workupload.com/file/r8qbfvd

This is a compilation of different modifications, which work with TMO V2.5 + RSRDC V502 + OTC for TMO and harmony.
Meaning and content of this compilation is all sensible and appreciation in modifications by third parties to take a playable package together to facilitate other search and testing of the many available modes or to spare.
From myself only a few sounds have been added and edited several files to promote a most realistic game.

Install. via JSGM:
1. TMO2.5
2. RSRDC V502
3. OTC for TMO_RSRDC
4. Ralles RealModSuppe für TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.1

- Ducimus
- lurker_hlb3
- CapnScurvy
- TorpX
- SilentPrey
- iambecomelife
- Bubblehead1980
- MadMax
- Nbjackso
- Frederick J. Barnett
- Serg
- dallatorre

Have fun and rich booty.
Bleiente
Bleiente, I want to encourage you to upload to the Subsim Download area in the Supermod section. Neal is serious about wanting to preserve Silent Hunter mods and you can guarantee it isn't going to be lost here.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-16, 10:30 AM   #5
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3211

Quote:
Ralles RealModSoup for SH4 TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.1
http://workupload.com/file/r8qbfvd

Install. via JSGM:
1. TMO2.5
2. RSRDC V502
3. OTC for TMO_RSRDC
4. Ralles RealModSuppe für TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.1

- Ducimus
- lurker_hlb3
- CapnScurvy
- TorpX
- SilentPrey
- iambecomelife
- Bubblehead1980
- MadMax
- Nbjackso
- Frederick J. Barnett
- Serg
- dallatorre

Have fun and rich booty.
Bleiente
Many thanks for your work!

Could you explain us what modifications are included? It would be interesting a readme with a few words explaining the main carachteristics.

Best regards!

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-16, 01:05 PM   #6
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

@fitzcarraldo

Well ... that is now not easy to follow up.
I have since the Install. SH4 V1.5 with TMO_RSRDC_OTC (which I consider to be the most sensible Combo) 5-6 weeks before spending any time making my game more this -if at all possible actual in terms of realism to trim and form.
All available and important to me Modifierungen for SH4 struck me as very convenient, so I started, how to test the devil in delusion, but was so not really to play.

How a few days ago finally had finished with my search and very complacent campaign began, it occurred to me that this stony and time-consuming for me search for the "Holy Grail" was so time-consuming that I -if it accessible to others mache- then not just have to go this route.
Therefore, I have now here my worn "sublime" findings to the market and asked that my Mod soup to enjoy all available.

To recap, the main contents of my ModSuppe, there is / are playing influential with include:
- ISP (without the problematic scene.dat only the relevant files)
- NewDepthCharges
- TDW
- Many very beautiful sounds of FORTS and other modifications, as well as new to me mixed and edited sound files
- TMO Smoke Mod
- Nav_Map makeover V2.1
and much more

I myself have the adapted sensor.cfg -the guard now looks as good as the players and the self sim.cfg - the IJN see now toward more accurate.
Since TorpX had modeled in the original ISP Porpoise class so chic with their limited Sea endurance of 6000nm at 10kn, I have the boats improved P-class (Perch) away.
The flak was -both reasonably adapted for ammunition and effect- towards reality and reworked the ammunition for the deck guns back on Ducimus-Standart.

Now I'm whether the letter but exhausted ...
Hope my remarks have at least partly satisfy your demand.

cheers

@fitzcarraldo

Nun... das wird jetzt im Nachgang nicht ganz einfach.
Ich habe seit der Install. von SH4 V1.5 mit TMO_RSRDC_OTC (welche ich für die sinnvollste Combo erachte) vor ca. 5-6 Wochen sämtliche Zeit damit verbracht, mein Spiel noch mehr -sofern dies überhaupt möglich ist- in Sachen Realismus zu trimmen sowie zu formen.
Sämtliche verfügbare und mir wichtige Modifierungen für SH4 kamen mir da sehr gelegen, also habe ich angefangen, wie der Teufel im Wahn zu testen, kam aber deswegen nicht wirklich zum Spielen.

Wie ich nun vor ein paar Tagen endlich mit meiner Suche fertig war und überaus selbstzufrieden eine Kampagne begann, kam mir der Gedanke, daß diese für mich steinige sowie zeitaufwendige Suche nach dem "heiligen Gral" so zeitintensiv war, dass -wenn ich es anderen zugänglich mache- diese dann nicht eben diesen Weg gehen müssen.
Daher habe ich nun hier meine "erhabenen" Erkenntnisse zu Markte getragen und diese meine Mod-Suppe zum Genuss aller zur Verfügung gestellt.

Um die wichtigsten Inhalte meiner ModSuppe zu rekapitulieren, es ist/sind spielprägend mit enthalten:
- ISP (nur die relevanten Dateien ohne die problembehaftete scene.dat)
- NewDepthCharges
- TDW
- viele sehr schöne Sounds von FORTS und anderen Modifizierungen, als auch von mir neu gemischte sowie editierte Soundfiles
- TMO Smoke Mod
- Nav_Map Make-Over V2.1
und vieles mehr

Selber habe ich die sensor.cfg angepasst -die Wache sieht jetzt genauso gut wie der Spieler selbst- und die sim.cfg - die IJN sehen jetzt auch genauer hin.
Da TorpX in ISP die ursprüngliche Porpoise-Klasse so schick mit ihrer eingeschränkten Seeausdauer von 6000nm bei 10kn modelliert hatte, habe ich die Boote der verbesserten P-Klasse (Perch) entfernt.
Die Flak wurde -sowohl bei Munition als auch Wirkung- halbwegs in Richtung Realität angepasst und die Munition für die Deckgeschütze wieder auf Ducimus-Standart reworked.

Jetzt bin ich ob des Schreibens aber erschöpft...
Hoffe, meine Ausführungen haben Deine Nachfrage zumindest ansatzweise befriedigt.

Prost

Old 04-02-16, 05:02 PM   #7
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Many thanks for your answer. I could understand the changes. I will try the mod.

Best regards!

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
Old 04-02-16, 10:45 PM   #8
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Yes always - test your my soup, your judgment as an experienced and fearless users in terms of modes would be me already important.

Here are a few pictures from a German forum ...
http://www.marinesims.de/wbb2/thread...tuser=0&page=8

cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja immerzu - teste diese meine Suppe, Dein Urteil als erfahrener und riskierfreudiger User in Sachen Modi wäre mir schon wichtig.

Hier nun noch ein paar Bilder aus einem deutschen Forum...

Prost
Old 04-03-16, 08:33 AM   #9
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Quote:
Yes always - test your my soup, your judgment as an experienced and fearless users in terms of modes would be me already important.

Here are a few pictures from a German forum ...

cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja immerzu - teste diese meine Suppe, Dein Urteil als erfahrener und riskierfreudiger User in Sachen Modi wäre mir schon wichtig.

Hier nun noch ein paar Bilder aus einem deutschen Forum...

Prost

I recommend you the RUIM uniforms and awards, and - as an optional - an alternative environment. I dislike the original TMO 25 enviro, so I use RealEnvironment + ISE v2 (not v3) + ISE Realistic colours. This combination works fine with the sensors of TMO.

Best regards and many thanks!

Fitzcarraldo

Old 04-03-16, 12:29 PM   #10
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Yes - I myself have the Real Environment FOTRS V2.0 by Killer combines v3 running on with the files from the ISE.
However, these files are not actually relevant for the game, so I had not attached, since each player has their own preference regarding. Of graphics.
In point of compatibility in terms of the sensor I agree with you, however, quite.
I could the Env still deploy than alternative DL, but he is not relevant for the game.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ja - ich habe selber den Real Environment FOTRS V2.0_byKriller vereint mit den Dateien aus der ISE v3 am laufen.
Allerdings sind diese Dateien nicht tatsächlich spielrelevant, daher hatte ich sie nicht beigefügt, zumal jeder Spieler eigene Vorlieben bzgl. der Grafik hat.

Im Punkt der Verträglichkeit in Sachen der Sensorik gebe ich Dir allerdings recht.
Ich könnte den Env ja noch als alternativen DL bereitstellen, spielrelevant ist er jedoch nicht.
Old 04-03-16, 04:09 PM   #11
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

@Fitzcarraldo

Have they the set of my visual sensor tested especially in bad weather and at night, or?

I am quite satisfied with the current level, but I would have this maybe another readjust ...

Last edited by Bleiente; 04-04-16 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-03-16, 05:48 PM   #12
Bera
Gunner

Downloads: 103

I dunno what this guy did, really, but I´ve been testing it and it´s marvelous! Just the stuff I wanted in SH4!

Thank you very much!
Bera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-16, 03:00 AM   #13
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

DL link and credits in the first post updated.

Gruß
Bleiente

Last edited by Bleiente; 04-04-16 at 08:54 AM.
Old 04-04-16, 03:50 PM   #14
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Hmmm ... no further reviews or perhaps complaints, works because everything according to the perhaps desired and realistic proposals?
A little feedback would be really nice and helpful.

greeting
Old 04-04-16, 05:59 PM   #15
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

I tried your mod and works fine. It is a nice combination of mods.

But...I added more mods to your combination (my taste).

My list:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[E:\SH4\MODS]

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1_TMO_25_small_patch
RSRDC_TMO_V502
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes for 16 to 9_TMO
Ralles ModSoup for TMO_RSRDC_OTC V1.1
LST_TMO_v2
SMALLER SEABED ROCKS
SMALLER SEA PLANTS SMALL
Snarf_WoodModel
sobers better rock Ver 2 mod
TorpedoupdateV2
#4 PE4 Ship_debris_SH4_with bodies
Webster's Torpedo Test Missions for v1.5
(1) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 (Hi-res)
(2) RUIM v1.0 for SH4v1.5 Enlisted Ranks add-on (Hi-res)
Aircraft Demo mission
Corrected_Oar_Colors
Eye Patch for TMO v1.7
#4 Warships retextured
#1 E5.0 Install main
EE5.0_Patch_2.0
FJB Brown Navigation Map

As you see, I put Environmental 5.0 and patch as environment and other mods, specially RUIM, LST and PE4 Ships debris with Bodies. The rest is cosmetical.

Positive feedback here! I like the integration of ISP with OTC.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo