Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 05-25-07, 04:35 PM   #16
Fercyful
Medic

Downloads: 97
Uploads: 0

thanks Marklaur! will get those...

last night I stay until 3:30 AM with the editor... I use a lot the one of Operation Flashpoint so this one was quite hard to understand compared to the one in OF ... but with the instructions things were better.

The BAD was when I try to make changes in the map... like adding trenches and stuff like that, when I enter the mission I thought my PC get hang, +30 minutes for start the mission because the "map rebuilding" (just the first load the other ones are normal)... that on a core2duo 6600... that make me think better you don´t make mistakes changing things in the map if not again 30 minutes for SEE the fixes because the map have to be rebuilded once again... -the manual advice that even say maybe HOURS for rebuild stuff- I think I will try to make some missions but using the stock levels if they use this method for create and test them wow! what a CPU work there

Now I love even more the editor of OF but also is nice for have one for this game, and instructions are very detailed... I think simulating games with mission editors are much better. hard for using or not!

chau!