Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 09-26-23, 06:42 AM   #1
rince33
Swabbie

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0
Default Panzer Commander patch 1.4

I recently installed Panzer Commander which I'm really enjoying.
The controls are pretty simple and easy to get into and the default joystick settings work well without any fuss.

In my old age I'm tending towards the older sims with their quick load times, great gameplay, and retro graphics, plus I love the challenge of getting them to work on my newer system.

I have 2 installs, version 1.0 that I use with dgvoodoo 2 which greatly improves the graphics, and version 1.3 with the agrit ddraw.dll and config which removes the turret visibility bug but produces an image without anti-aliasing.

There is an unofficial 1.4 patch that fixes some issues and contains some extra scenarios, unfortunately it is currently unavailable on the net.

If any of the members still have patch 1.4 squirreled away somewhere I would appreciate a PM.

Old 09-26-23, 09:16 AM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rince33
in my old age
rince33!..after a long 'silent run'! As for old age...it's better than the alternative; as I head my 72 yr-old carcass out to the urologist, proctologist, cardiologist or neurologist...I can't remember which 'gist' 'tiz!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-23, 11:20 AM   #3
rince33
Swabbie

Downloads: 31

All of those "gists" are rather expensive, give me the other alternative instead.

Thankfully, I haven't yet found it necessary to pay any of them a visit, fingers crossed. Secret: no stress and a large collection of combat simulators.
rince33 is offline   Reply With Quote