Click here to access the Helosim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Helosim.com and Flight Sims

Old 07-18-06, 04:29 PM   #31
Dutch
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSamurai
Tsk tsk tsk i hope your not suggesting software piracy..

As ye will get y'erself keel hauled round 'ere fer talk like that so avast matey!
I would put no effort into looking for a illegal download to fix the terrian in the game (which should have been done in the first place but oh well), especially when its a mod from the community, and from a guy that demands that he be rewarded for his time and effort (not to say they shouldn't but hey he chose to make the mod, I can't help it if he bit off more than he could chew).

But if I accidentally came across a link to download it, or someone pointed me in the direction of something similiar, I certainly would "feel bad" about doing so.

No I am not endorcing stealing software, its pricks like those who steal that we have to put up with spyware *ahem* excuse me "hightech anti-theft ware" like Starforce, that in NO way invades you computer, and doesn't uninstall when you uninstall the product it came with.
Old 07-18-06, 04:54 PM   #32
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSamurai
Tsk tsk tsk i hope your not suggesting software piracy..

As ye will get y'erself keel hauled round 'ere fer talk like that so avast matey!
I would put no effort into looking for a illegal download to fix the terrian in the game (which should have been done in the first place but oh well), especially when its a mod from the community, and from a guy that demands that he be rewarded for his time and effort (not to say they shouldn't but hey he chose to make the mod, I can't help it if he bit off more than he could chew).

But if I accidentally came across a link to download it, or someone pointed me in the direction of something similiar, I certainly would "feel bad" about doing so.

No I am not endorcing stealing software, its pricks like those who steal that we have to put up with spyware *ahem* excuse me "hightech anti-theft ware" like Starforce, that in NO way invades you computer, and doesn't uninstall when you uninstall the product it came with.
I detect we have a Boston Tea Party in the software community going on!

-S
Old 07-18-06, 08:16 PM   #33
Dutch
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 19

I don't have any idea whats going on.

I can not confirm or deny that I wrote the previous post.

As a matter of fact, I will can not confirm or deny that it makes any sense.