Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Comments to SUBSIM Review
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-12, 03:53 AM   #136
Tychoflak
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Hey there. Dipped in and out of the scene for several years now. Still absolutely useless at the games, but I really enjoy dynamic campaigns where I help shape the outcome. The only way to get better is to play right? I keep telling myself that anyway LOL!
Old 04-26-12, 05:21 AM   #137
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydar59 View Post
Been playing around with these games a long time.Just trying to make the game a little more interesting with the mods.And yes I still have the original Silent Hunter up and running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonmyk View Post
Hi All,

Long time lurker. Huge fan of all naval simulations.

Currently on the dev team of: Command Modern Air/Naval Operations.

Glad to be here!
Welcome to you both
Old 04-26-12, 06:28 AM   #138
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonmyk View Post
Hi All,

Long time lurker. Huge fan of all naval simulations.

Currently on the dev team of: Command Modern Air/Naval Operations.

Glad to be here!
Welcome

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 04-26-12, 06:47 AM   #139
Herr-Berbunch
Kaiser Bill's batman

Downloads: 76

Welcome aboard one and all
Old 04-27-12, 04:41 PM   #140
rlane
Nub

Downloads: 0

Hi All
Have not been on in some time, just stopping back by to check things out. Huge fan ever since SHII Great site! With great info and resources.
Old 04-28-12, 12:50 AM   #141
Spydar59
Nub

Downloads: 313
Default You want to put a screen door in what?

Howdy.Been playing the subsim games since they stated making them.Just playing around with the mods to see if I know what I'm doing.Got a couple of ideas want to try out for SH5.Make a working and workable supply ship.Moving crane with torpedoes and floating fuel lines.Same for the bunkers.There was always alot going on at these places and the game lacks that.But that aside,you all a great bunch of people.So let us flip on the game and blow something up.
Old 04-28-12, 01:17 AM   #142
BossMark
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 278

Welcome aboard Spydar59
Old 04-28-12, 05:14 AM   #143
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychoflak View Post
Hey there. Dipped in and out of the scene for several years now. Still absolutely useless at the games, but I really enjoy dynamic campaigns where I help shape the outcome. The only way to get better is to play right? I keep telling myself that anyway LOL!
As long as you are enjoying the game that's all that counts. Welcome aboard!
Quote:
Howdy.Been playing the subsim games since they stated making them.Just playing around with the mods to see if I know what I'm doing.Got a couple of ideas want to try out for SH5.Make a working and workable supply ship.Moving crane with torpedoes and floating fuel lines.Same for the bunkers.There was always alot going on at these places and the game lacks that.But that aside,you all a great bunch of people.So let us flip on the game and blow something up.
Welcome to Subsim Spydar59!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online  
Old 04-28-12, 05:57 AM   #144
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to Subsim guys.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 04-28-12, 08:26 AM   #145
revolpathon
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 33

hey i am new here as well, i've toyed around with sh3 in the past and now that sh5 is looking bettter and better thanks to this community i decided to give that a go now as well

i tend to be a casual u boat captain but sometimes i like to get creative and fire my torps manually... though firing is all i do, i'm lucky if i hit something (other than myself) but i saw some great tutorial mods here for in-game use so i will give those a go and maybe get better at it that way
Old 04-28-12, 08:37 AM   #146
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolpathon View Post
hey i am new here as well, i've toyed around with sh3 in the past and now that sh5 is looking bettter and better thanks to this community i decided to give that a go now as well

i tend to be a casual u boat captain but sometimes i like to get creative and fire my torps manually... though firing is all i do, i'm lucky if i hit something (other than myself) but i saw some great tutorial mods here for in-game use so i will give those a go and maybe get better at it that way
Welcome to you both

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 04-28-12, 08:38 AM   #147
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Welcome to Subsim revolpathon.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Old 04-30-12, 05:54 AM   #148
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolpathon View Post

Welcome aboard all!!!