Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-28-17, 04:27 PM   #3016
Vatis1982
Seaman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesemaschine View Post
Fact of the matter is, we have an islam problem. Amish aren't blowing themselves up killing innocents for God, Christians aren't blowing themselves killing innocents for God, etc. The Middle East is the way it is because of islam, not Christianity. Christianity has done more good for human kind than islam has. That is a fact. Please name one advantage islam brings to the west? How does this ideology benefit our western cultures, values, ethics, laws, etc.?

Nothing good comes from islam. Yet European nations are committing cultural suicide by importing en masse an enemy that has no respect for our standard of life, liberty or law. And yes they are the enemy - they are outbreeding us for a reason.

For me the question we have to ask ourselves is why we haven't any terrorist attacks before 2000. And after that we have a war for about 10 years till the killing of all Al Qaida members plus Bin Landen. After that we have suddenly "Arabic Spring" that leads to today's situation.
Why all the other Arabic nations didn't have that civil war except Syria?
Why for almost 5 years UN left all that fanatic lunatics to grow in numbers so now you have to engage to a global conflict to stop all that stuff?
And the last thing why almost all of the suicide bombers were from immigrant parents who lived in Europe for at least 2 decades? What makes them vulnerable to the preaching of those fanatics?

Again knowledge is their worst enemy.
Vatis1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-17, 05:39 PM   #3017
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatis1982 View Post
For me the question we have to ask ourselves is why we haven't any terrorist attacks before 2000.
Islamic terror attacks are going on for decades. Educate yourself before you preach about knowledge.

Quote:
Why all the other Arabic nations didn't have that civil war except Syria?
No others?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Somalia, Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Ethiopia, ... enough?
The list sure is longer, my patience is not though.

Quote:
Why for almost 5 years UN left all that fanatic lunatics to grow in numbers so now you have to engage to a global conflict to stop all that stuff?
So it is the UN's fault that trouble always arises in Muslim countries?

Quote:
And the last thing why almost all of the suicide bombers were from immigrant parents who lived in Europe for at least 2 decades?
[Citation needed]

Quote:
What makes them vulnerable to the preaching of those fanatics?
Them growing up without being integrated by their families, because their families never integrated themselves.
They isolate themselves due to their ideology telling them clearly what to think of Christians, Jews, and everyone in general who is not Muslim, as well as the west and the western way of life. Now, let's look at the Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Finnish, English, American and all the other people from all over the world that live across Europe.
No problems besides the 'normal' crime rates among people.
But no ideologically driven mass murders. No beheadings, no bombs, no trucks.
Ever noticed that?

While they thankfully never give up their cultures, they (for the most part) integrate, learn the language, respect you and your way of life - not driven by an ideology that tells them to destroy all of it.

Young Muslims born into this country?
Chances are high their parents are not sufficient, let alone fluent, in the language of the country they migrated to even after 20, 30, sometimes 40 years - something I experience this in my country a lot.

Due to their ideologically motivated 'isolation', they keep among themselves, but never feel they are a part of their "home", so frustration grows, hate grows, the urge to resist, fight and change things - especially with young and energetic people that are easily influenced.
They look for solace, heard from their friends about this great Imam and his preaches. They go to the local mosque, mostly a small building, a back yard, difficult to make out, except you know what to find there and which likely has an Imam that is funded by an Islamic terror organization.
There he will get to know the pure form of Islam, with all the hate, violence, murder and the ever repeating order to submit and obey, and to go and conquer in the name of Islam, of Allah, because Allah is the one true God and you will burn in Hell if you do not do as he demands.

Why do you think they kick in the doors of mosques every day in Europe?
Even in my stinkin' PC country they do it - that sure means something!

Quote:
Again knowledge is their worst enemy.
This is true, but for a different reason than you will ever know, I'm afraid.

The only chance for Europe to win this foggy war is to wake up right now and draw a dangerous line, with high potential of being hijacked by political nutcases. Laws must be changed, to the borders of what can be called "democratic" and what partially conflicts or contradicts what the west wants to stand for.
I don't want this, but at this point it is necessary if you want to win a war of ideologies after an infiltration has happened.
People need to learn about Islam, the pure Islam, not what some feel-good-pop-culture-'muslims' try to make you believe, while left and right the bombs go up.

None of this will happen though, don't worry.
Europe will continue to "solve the problem" by reminding everyone of us to "not hate" and "be strong" and "move on with your lives" after every single attack. Guaranteed!

Last edited by Nippelspanner; 05-28-17 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-28-17, 07:51 PM   #3018
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
In Greece we make it better by the way.
Gyros, Kalamaki or kebab. 😂
I wouldn't say better, just different. I like both, but I can get a Greek gyro a bit easier. Although Greek food still hasn't ever been franchised properly in the USA either. ...and some places can't make good tzatziki to save themselves. I had some the other day I think they made with mayo, ughhh.
Old 05-29-17, 12:53 AM   #3019
Vatis1982
Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Islamic terror attacks are going on for decades. Educate yourself before you preach about knowledge.

No others?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Somalia, Nigeria, Yemen, South Sudan, Ethiopia, ... enough?
The list sure is longer, my patience is not though.
Turkey?
Never heard a civil war in that country.
Sudan civil war is for the diamonds. It's not for religion. The same goes with most of the countries you mentioned except Iraq and Afghanistan.
And I am not preaching. I just stated my opinion. If you have problem with that don't read it. Also you have a lot of hate and you must not judge not just a country but many because of some crazy lunatics.
It is the same as to blame the hole German, Japanese or Italian people for the WWII and the death of 65 million people because of that military lunatics of theirs.
Or the AustroHungarians-Germans-Turks for the death of 11 million people in WWI.
How about that?
Is that fair to you?
Old 05-29-17, 01:33 AM   #3020
Vatis1982
Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
I wouldn't say better, just different. I like both, but I can get a Greek gyro a bit easier. Although Greek food still hasn't ever been franchised properly in the USA either. ...and some places can't make good tzatziki to save themselves. I had some the other day I think they made with mayo, ughhh.
The original Gyros is made of pork and rest of ingredients are :tzatziki, potatoes, tomato, onions and a lot of red paper.
Mayonnaise is used only for the chicken Gyros.
Old 05-29-17, 02:20 AM   #3021
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Turkey?
Never heard a civil war in that country.
Sudan civil war is for the diamonds. It's not for religion. The same goes with most of the countries you mentioned except Iraq and Afghanistan.
And I am not preaching. I just stated my opinion. If you have problem with that don't read it. Also you have a lot of hate and you must not judge not just a country but many because of some crazy lunatics.
It is the same as to blame the hole German, Japanese or Italian people for the WWII and the death of 65 million people because of that military lunatics of theirs.
Or the AustroHungarians-Germans-Turks for the death of 11 million people in WWI.
How about that?
Is that fair to you?
Apples and Oranges.

And no matter how many or how few deaths there were in WWII, and who ever killed how many: Nazi ideology remained to be what it was and is: murderous, racist, evil.

Sudan was a centre of historic slave trade, later conflicts were due to various ethnicities demanding more rights in the central government and more help by the giovernment to develope in the local regions. The potential for conflict has systemtically been raised by people running a way of agriculture and lifestock farming - goats especially - that erode the fertile soil more and more and makes land that could be used for farming more and more rare. In the last outbreak of this old conflict,the central government unleashed the Janjaweed, a Muslim terror militia that commits horrible atrocities against Christian and other non-Muslim tribes of black skinned ethnicity. As of 2016 they have massacred close to half a million people in recent years, tortured, raped and mutilated scores more. The events are known as the darfur gencoide and are rated as genocide according to the international anti-genocide convention indeed. The frontline runs very well along racial as well as religious borders. Diamonds have relatively little to do with it. Not every African crisis is just about blood diamonds. The line of mutual antipathy and hate runs alongside ethnic groups that belong to different religious sides, and races. So yes, religion and Islam have something to do with this for sure. Also the traditional conflictline between African black ethnicities and Arabs. Arabs hunted black people in this region of the world and sold them into slavery since centuries.

And no, I neither like Döner nor Gyros, but Tzaziki. I happen to make one that people usually seize from my hands the moment I finished preparing it. Together with self-baked fresh ciabatta-style bread made with Italian tipo-00 wheat (pizza dough is made from this, usually)..
Old 05-29-17, 04:19 AM   #3022
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ So it is about hate between ethnos (is this word right?), because there are tribes with different viewpoints, maximes, religions.

It does not help that you only need a look at charts with those straight completely arbitrary borders, drawn by colonial powers still after WW1, straight through ethnos, tribes, disregarding natural or geographical outlines, that is also part of this mess if you leave out the 'civilised' nations' meddling and wars for resources, within "their" marked claims.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-17, 04:30 AM   #3023
Skybird
Soaring

The ethnic "tensions" especially in that region of Africa re much older than colonialism and imperialism. And they preced imeperialism and colonialsm in many other parts Africa as well. in most parts. Its just not opportune to say that. africa is always just the innocent victim. That simply is not true. Practically all major conflicts there are on the African continent, have roots dating back over centuries and centuries. Colonialism did not make it better, yes. But it hardly was the starting shot for all the barbary and ethnic racism in Africa. The influence of colonialism in the regioin called the Middle east, is more significant. And still: even here not the only dominant origin of today'S conflicts. Its not as if the people living in africa and the Middle East, all are saints and the better humans. Nonsense. Both Arab slave hunting and European colonialism added to the mess, yes, but again: tribal barbary and inter-ethnic hate and wars were preceding these already.
Old 05-29-17, 04:40 AM   #3024
Vatis1982
Seaman

Skybird you get the point right. But again most conflicts between tribes, ethnics etc is not because of Islam.
Just like Amistad. Tribes attacks other tribes and imprisoned people and they sold them to European colonists etc.
Unfortunately this is the bloody nature of mankind. We (western civilization) are not innocent in all of that massacres through centuries. Last example was the war of independence of Algeria 60 years ago.
Or the Indochina war, Vietnam war etc etc etc.
Religion is just an excuse.
Old 05-29-17, 05:18 AM   #3025
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Turkey? Never heard a civil war in that country.
Yes, Turkey. Involved in civil wars. Muslim country.

Quote:
Sudan civil war is for the diamonds. It's not for religion.
It is still a Muslim country that is, like most Muslim countries, defunct and inept to get things under control. Weird coincidence that this is only happening in countries with a Muslim majority, right?

Quote:
The same goes with most of the countries you mentioned except Iraq and Afghanistan.
Oh really?
Nigeria - war for diamonds?
Somalia? Yep, lot's of blood diamonds there...oh wait.
Ethiopia? Ah yes, coincidentally another Muslim country in total despair since forever. Let me guess "It's all the white mans fault!"
The list of Muslim countries in ruins, or going there, paints an obvious picture, but sure, look for excuses. Nothing to do with the ideology that negatively influences the cultures...

Quote:
And I am not preaching. I just stated my opinion. If you have problem with that don't read it.
Uhm, no, you did not state "your opinion", you made claims.
This is a terribly bad try of back-paddling, really.
"You cannot respond to my posts, they are my opinion!!11"

Quote:
Also you have a lot of hate and you must not judge not just a country but many because of some crazy lunatics.
I don't have a lot of hate inside me, actually. But I sure learned to hate this venomous ideology that destroys everything it touches, sooner or later. Why is that a problem?
Ah right, it's "not OK, because reasons".
Sorry, facts do not care about feelings.

And why am I not surprised you repeat this nonsensical and wrong myth about the "tiny radical majority" in Islam?
Let's check some numbers, shall we?

Quote:
How about that?
Is that fair to you?
Apples and Oranges, but let's play.

All Germans? No.
All Nazis? Hate away.

You're not a Muslim just because you say so, just like you are no Astronaut because you claim to be.
You are Muslim, however, when you start to live by the Quran, and this is where my tolerance ends. This is something many SJW's and snowflakes still refuse to understand. If someone lives by "Mein Kampf" I am to condemn it, but I shall accept the Quran? Why? Because it hides under the blanket of religious freedom?
I say it again, you didn't even read it. Why are you even talking about it? You literally do not know what you're defending here.
And spare me the usual "my Kebab guy is nice, so Muslims can't be that bad!" Milchmädchenrechnung!

The evidence is against you.
All over the world, Islam is causing problems. Every day. Right this second.
Wars and terror attacks, all done to please Allah.
But somehow, it is not connected to Islam...

You can repeat this hollow phrase over and over, it doesn't make it right.
It has everything to do with Islam.
Old 05-29-17, 06:36 AM   #3026
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Skybird you get the point right. But again most conflicts between tribes, ethnics etc is not because of Islam.
Just like Amistad. Tribes attacks other tribes and imprisoned people and they sold them to European colonists etc.
Unfortunately this is the bloody nature of mankind. We (western civilization) are not innocent in all of that massacres through centuries. Last example was the war of independence of Algeria 60 years ago.
Or the Indochina war, Vietnam war etc etc etc.
Religion is just an excuse.
I am (and de facto I were ) the first in this forum saying that Islam is a powerpolitical ideology before anything else, that deceives itself as a religion to make itself unavailable for politically opposing it. Muhammad cheated the people, for he saw that he could evade oppsiton and could enforce untiy by claiming opposition to him as heresy (a claim that was of lethal consequences all too often...). And he knew it.

However, the ideology is what it is by its content, and this content motivates and makes people doing things. And the conseqeunces are what they are. On this ground it is that I say Islam is lethally toxic and should be hidden from children and males.

Not all Germans were Nazis, some were, others were not. But still one cannot deny that there is a link between "germany" and "the Germans", and Nazism and what happened due to this Nazism.

Same must be said about Islam.

Ron Hubbard once said that if you want to become rich, write some bestseller - but if you want to become really infuential and stinking rich, then found a religion. The result was Scientology. I am certain Hubbard's words would not have been of any news to ol' Muhammad, this murderous desert bandit (to use Kemal Attatürk's words).

Islam declares a warlord and warmonger a saint and prophet. That is, on this fundamental and profound level, were the problem with Islam already starts.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-29-17 at 11:04 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-17, 10:08 AM   #3027
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

This is the face, culture and way of life that is being introduced into [insert country here]. In my opinion the host nation must work hard to ensure assimilation and introduce better border controls. Or suffer the consequences as this new culture becomes more populous and dominates your political system.

Quote:
Why Islam is Worse Than Nazism
by Serkan Engin

I am an atheist author and poet, who had lived as a Sunni Muslim for 23 years from birth, and I am still living in a Muslim country, Turkey. Also, my parents and all of my relatives are still Muslim. So, my critics about Islam can be easily consider this an inside view.

I know that the title of this essay seems assertive, but I will explain the rightness of this title step-by-step in this essay.

First of all, you have to learn about Islam that if you are an “outsider”, a non-Muslim, for example, a Christian, an atheist, a Buddhist, a Jew or whatever else, all Muslims have the “right” of killing and raping you, grabbing all your properties, your country, land, money and anything else. They take this “right” from the book of their belief, the Quran. In other words, they take this “right” from their belief’s core, the theology of Islam.

Here are some examples of this in verses from Quran.

This verse of Quran is about “all non-Muslims”, all “heretics”! — Christians, Buddhists, atheists, Jews, etc. — describing them “who wage war against Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad)”

Surat Al-Ma’idah (5.33)

“Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.”

And this verse of the Quran is about the order to kill the humans who left Islam, the apostates:

Surat An-Nisa’ (4.89)

“They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.”

Look at the current situation in Syria. How can Islamist terrorists slaughter Alawite people or rape Christian women so easily? Because they take this “right” from their belief and they believe that they will go to the heaven because of these vandalistic actions against “outsiders”, who are out of Islam, who don’t believe the same religious tenets — in other words, those who are the “heretics” according to their belief. Some Muslims say, “But they are not the real Muslims.” That is a big lie; that is the exact form of real Islam, because these vandalistic actions are in accord with the orders of Quran.

You have heard many times that “Islam is a tolerant religion”. That is the biggest lie that you can hear all over the World, and this lie is used as a mask to hide the terrible face of Islam. There is NO difference between Islam and Islamism. This is the main error that the modern world make about Islam. There are not different forms as Islam and Islamism, they are the same thing, and they have the same content. This separation is just only an illusion, and it is used by Muslims to hide the brutal, hateful, oppressive,murderous, genocidal face of Islam.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-29-17 at 11:16 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-17, 10:09 AM   #3028
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

cont.
Quote:
Islamic theology is based on the verses of the Quran and Hadith. Hadiths are the words and actions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and all Muslims must follow these words and actions in addition to the orders of Quran. For example, you have to defecate as Muhammad did, and you have to clean yourself as he did, or you can rape and enslave a “heretic” woman in a war as a sex slave as Muhammad did, or you can torture your enemy in a war to learn the place of his hidden money, as Muhammad did.

You “must” cut the hand of a thief as Muhammad did, not give him any prison sentence as do the modern laws.

You must stone a woman to death as Muhammad did, because she had sex outside of the rules of Islam (but you must only whip her partner a hundred times). If you are a Muslim, you can never set them free while considering that their sexual actions are about their own personal relations and freedom, in accord with modern laws. You must definitely apply the punishments of Muhammad such as stoning the woman to the death and whipping her partner a hundred times if you want to be a good Muslim.

You must kill the man who left the belief of Islam, as Muhammad did. You can’t say “This is his own choice and he has the freedom of thought and belief”, because it is an order of the Quran that you “must” kill the persons who were Muslim before and then left the Islamic religion.

You must kill all homosexuals according to the orders of Islam. No Muslims can say according to Islam that their sexual orientation is their own natural right, in accord with the human rights norms of our age.

You have the “right” to marry a little girl at 9 years old, as Muhammad did. In other words, you can rape a little child legally in Islam and make her a sex slave, and also a domestic slave till the end of her life.

You can lie alongside of your dead wife for 6 hours, as Muhammad did. In other words, you can rape the dead body of your wife for 6 hours after her death.

Here is Islam…Here is the “tolerant religion”…Here is the right way to the heaven…Here are the orders of Allah…Here are the actions of Muhammad…

You can easily see how civilized the Muslim countries of the world are because of Islam, such as Afghanistan, Nigeria, Turkey, Iran, Sudan and the others. You can see how much they have contributed to the history of philosophy, the history of art, and the history of science of the whole world. You can see how respectful they are to human rights, women’s rights, children’s rights, the freedom of expression and thought, the freedom of the press, the freedom of belief, etc.

The first genocide wave of 20th century, the Armenian Genocide, the Assyrian Genocide and the Pontic Greek Genocide, was perpetrated by Turkish and Kurdish people of the Ottoman Empire and the new Turkish Republic, getting motivation from the “rights” that they had because of Islam: the “rights” of killing and raping the non-Muslims, enslaving their women and little girls as sex slaves and also domestic slaves, and grabbing their money, houses and lands. However, “The Committee of Union and Progress” (CUP) (Turkish: İttihat ve Terakki Cemiyeti) was based on Turkish nationalism; they used Turkish and Kurdish people easily for these genocides because of the Islamic religion’s content about non-Muslims. All the Turkish and Kurdish Muslims believed that they would go to the heaven if they killed more non-Muslims, as do today’s Islamist terrorists.

The owners of the second genocide wave of 20th century were Nazis, as you know. They took the genocides of the Turks as a sample. It is know that Adolf Hitler said to his military commanders, “Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?,” while they were talking about the reaction of the world about the genocides that they were planning to perpetrate.

Nazism was considered a legal and respectable ideology at the beginning of the 1930s, and then the world saw how dangerous Nazism was. Millions of people died because of Nazism, and today it is illegal to support Nazism in any civilized country. You can never make propaganda about Nazism legally. Today, Nazism is not considered as a genuine thought alternative, and it is not included in the freedom of thought and expression.

As I have detailed above, Islam is against the human rights norms of our age, and it has more dangerous content than Nazism. Islam is not a belief alternative, it is just a crime against humanity, and any crime shouldn’t have freedom in our modern world. So, Islam must be declared illegal all over the world, as is Nazism, because of its vandal content and commands that are against human rights. All actions about Islam must be forbidden and the propagandists of Islam must be judged because of instigating to the crimes of murder, rape, grab and crimes against humanity. Otherwise, the world will meet with a big tragedy when the Islamists will get more power, as the world suffered because of Nazism.

A socialist Laz poet from Turkey, Serkan Engin was born in 1975 in Izmit, Turkey. His poems have been published in English in The Tower Journal, Poetry’z Own, Belleville Park Pages, Far Enough East, Spilt Infinitive Lit Magazine, Empty Mirror, The Writer’s Drawer, Poetry Super Highway, Miracle E-zine, Industry Night Lit Magazine, Open Road Review, Shot Glass Journal, The Criterion and Mediterranean Poetry. Some of his poems appeared in Japanese in the leading Japanese philosophy and poetry journal Shi to Shisou.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-17, 11:07 AM   #3029
Skybird
Soaring

Rockstar writes from the depths of the former NORAD bunker under Cheyenne Mountain .
Old 05-29-17, 12:00 PM   #3030
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Jonathan Pie got it right:

Tags
terrorism