SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-29-15, 08:43 AM   #31
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0
Default My Mods List

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_nix View Post
I'm still trying to beat this bug, it make the game unplayable. I tried alt-tabbing when I am not playing, but SH4 crashed because I was doing something else on my computer. Sometimes it's not practical to keep it running all the time.

I sank5 ships, saved, reloaded and it was down to 2. Did it again and it was down to 1! The log shows my ships, it's the part where you exit and see that screen that shows patrol status and ships sunk right before it closes.

Could you post you mod list? I'll compare it to mine and maybe we can see a common variable.
Mods in the order applied under JSGME for SH4: 1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2.5; 1_TMO_25_small_patch; RSRDC_TMO_v502; RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1; RSRDC_TMO_Pre Pearl Harbor Career Start; Pre-PH Mod Patch; 1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for RSRDCv502; 1.5_OTC for 8.5 to 4.8 Aspect Ratio RSRDCv502; 1.5_OTC_US Radar from Start for RSRDCv502; Easier AI for TMO 2.5 by Orpheus; Improved Ship Physics 2.6_TMO_RSRDC; EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_TMO19; Fixed Zero Bomb Load RSRDC; Fixed_CD_sonar_RSRDC: IJN_Radar_Fix_for_TMO2_Easier_AI; LST_TMO_v2; ParaB's fewer radio contacts; Rescue Sub v1.0; Sonar TargetFix2_TMO; Submarine Hull Numbers; TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4; TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disurbance_v2_0_sh4' TMO Smoke Mod; UStorp125plus125; TMO_Visuals_for_RSRDC; Stop The Shouting; Improved Stock Environment_v3_TMO&RFB.

It's a big list, but they seem to work for me. As you can tell, I am not into absolute realism (I use 64%), but I'm here to have fun. I've been through SH, SH2, SH3 (with GWX, a favorite), and SH4. Have never played SH5. I hate most forms of math, so I do not use realistic targeting. I will gradually increase the difficulty to eliminate map contacts and maybe a few others, but don't want to make it so hard it kills the enjoyment. I feel that putting all the work of multiple crewmembers onto the Captain is just too much work for me, so I let many automatic functions apply. Hope this helps resolve the problem of saves vs. credits. Thanks.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote