SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion > Jutland
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-25-11, 03:49 PM   #1
Bullethead
Storm Eagle Studios

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default News Alert

In case anybody here as been wondering, the lastest installment of the Jutland series will be released in the next couple days. This expansion pack (you must have the basic Jutland game to play it) covers 1915, wherein many older ships were still part of the active fleets and the newer ships were being reifitted with modern fire control. Also included are most fo the German armored cruisers, even if most of them were dead or in the Baltic in 1915. They're included to make "what-if" scenarios.

In addition, SES has opened its own official forum, which you can find at:
http://www.stormeaglestudios.com/phpbb3/

Subsim has treated us very well so getting our own forum has nothing to do with how things have gone here. SES has nothing but good to say about our relationship with Subsim and its members. However, the time has finally come for us to have an official forum. We will be maintaining our forum here, but I won't be checking nearly as frequently as I have been (nearly every day up til now).
Bullethead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 09:45 PM   #2
Bullethead
Storm Eagle Studios

Downloads: 0
Default Ship Pack 2 Released

Howdy All-

Jutland's 2nd Ship Pack--Dogger Bank--has been released. This adds over 250 new ships to the game plus campaigns set in 1915. NOTE: requires first downloading our new StormPowered front end.
Bullethead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11, 02:29 AM   #3
johnnyseven
Swabbie

Downloads: 98
Default Stormpowered update caused me to lose JUTLAND

Ahem....I will try again......After updating JUTLAND (which I have played successfully for the past 2 years,) I have been unable to access it since I updated to STORMPOWER. I have read the FAQ (re: FRAMEnet!?..re-install) All three tickets to support have been un-answered. I have never lost a paid-for game via update before. Am seeking guidance. My JUTLAND Pro-Edition is missing . Is there anybody out there with advise or guidance? Signed....shipless in Canada,
johnnyseven is offline   Reply With Quote