SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-12-19, 10:07 PM   #1
Fearless
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 340
Uploads: 1
Default ShipControlColl.dll

Hi Team,

Just wanted to find out what the ShipControlColl.dll file's purpose is that is located in the NON_NUKE_SUB folder in DWX mod?

Thanks in advance.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8 Core 16 Thread CPU, 3.8GHz Base Clock, 4.7GHz Boost, 105W TDP, 32MB L3 cache | MSI GeForce RTX3060Ti 8Gb Graphics | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32Gb (2x16Gb) 3200 MHz CL16 DDR4 Ram | Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2.5in 2TB HDD | AOC QHD 165 Hz FreeSync HDR curved 31.5in Monitor | ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler White Edition | ASUS ROG Strix Gold 750W Modular Power Supply | Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case White.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 04:56 PM   #2
Stewy1
Girt by Sea

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 32

I could be very wrong here - but I think it's the helm screen, plus details on the snorkel position and operation (not sure about the other masts) and maybe some other details (PD and snorting depth??)

I managed to 'patch over' the Seawolf helm screen onto the Collins (by unpacking the graphics and repacking with the Seawolf - but the snorkel mast 'failed' every time I raised it (at right depth and speed) and it was in the wrong position on the external model.

I managed to do that with just cmputil and some copy/paste renaming of files...no hex editing...but because it didn't work properly, I reverted back to the 'old' helm screen (Russian Akula) ...

Cheers
Stew
Stewy1 is offline   Reply With Quote