Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-16-07, 07:18 PM   #91
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoshua
I will be very impressed if you're fast enough to open a safe, load the magazine, rack the slide, and discharge two rounds into your attacker in under a second and a half.

The best solution for you, if you have a PDW, is to have the sidearm on you at ALL times. All other guns stay in the safe.
Well, if I thought that level of home defence was necessary, I would install steel doors and burglar bars on the house
Old 08-16-07, 07:20 PM   #92
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Don't blame you one bit. Where did the other shot hit?
Other one hit him in the left arm, just above the elbow. I was aiming for his heart, but age wears on you, it seems.:rotfl:
So you were trying to kill him? Before you said you killed him by accident.
He accidently hit him in the neck, he was aiming for the chest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Hunter
Other one hit him in the left arm, just above the elbow. I was aiming for his heart, but age wears on you, it seems.
Hmm... that's quite a spread there.... More practice is needed.
Old 08-16-07, 07:24 PM   #93
Yahoshua
The Old Man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Home invasions are becoming more violent, and unfortunately, more frequent.

Rural homes are starting to see an uprise of the trend because those domiciles are usually isolated, and for the most part, almost always have a firearm in the home.

Steel doors are nice (albeit a bit overrated), but burglar bars just attract more attention from criminals. Honeycomb windows are the way to go, that alone will turn away most criminals who are looking for a quick fix. The more determined ones....well, lets' hope it doesn't come to that.

Yahoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-07, 07:46 PM   #94
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Rural homes are starting to see an uprise of the trend because those domiciles are usually isolated, and for the most part, almost always have a firearm in the home.
We have to go once again a bit deeper. Rural areas are getting to be just as drug infested as the cities. Blackburg VA, Westminster MD are two known areas to have a bad crack problem. Heck, a cocaine drug ring made up of Amish in Lancaster PA was rounded up a few years ago. With that out there, isolated homes in the rural areas are perfect for the crack addict that lives in the neighborhood. Break in and steal so you can get a few bucks at the pawn shop. A few bucks can keep a crack addict high for a few days. Cheap stuff to buy. At any rate, drugs are a hard driver and will make a person do anything to get them. Certainly breaking and entering is top of the list to find goods to sell for drugs.
Old 08-16-07, 08:13 PM   #95
bradclark1
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 25

Quote:
The best solution for you, if you have a PDW, is to have the sidearm on you at ALL times. All other guns stay in the safe.
If you live in a neighborhood where you feel you have to walk around your house armed at all times I would suggest you move. I would anyway.
bradclark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-07, 08:30 PM   #96
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradclark1
Quote:
If you live in a neighborhood where you feel you have to walk around your house armed at all times I would suggest you move. I would anyway.
Agreed! Of course I say this on the rare night a loaded .45 w/ 9 rounds of Federal HydraShock 230 gr. sits next to me. Just polished it a bit. Kimber Stainless Pro Carry. Expensive, but nice gun. Better than the Pro Carry II and I don't plan to sell it so don't ask me! :p

-S
Old 08-16-07, 08:33 PM   #97
SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letum
Haven't you figured out yet that this is a numbers game? It's a percentage of the population. What scares me is that this number of whackos keeps growing as population increases. Population increase is still a topic in America where population decrease is common in Europe. So I have to deal with more whackos than you, so I think I need to go buy another backup gun.

-S
Old 08-17-07, 12:24 AM   #98
Yahoshua
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradclark1
Quote:
I'd still carry my PDW on me anyway, but I can't wait to get out of where I am now. 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks, 4 more weeks.

Yahoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-07, 01:01 AM   #99
lorcan3
Sailor man

Downloads: 83
Default Defence of the home

A little advice to Warhawk-Keep the body in the house! If you do not or the bastard wakes up and crawls out the front door, he'll sue you for attempted murder. W e know he's a frickin' thief but if he's not in the house, you'll be strapped for attempted murder and if uou kill him and leave his body outside, that's 1st degree murder with either the death penalty or life without parole. So leave him in the house and put his bod in the bathtub if he's bleedin' all over your nice new carpet that you just had installed yesterday and THEN call the cops! Let's keelhaul the scurvy dog! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGG!
lorcan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-07, 01:10 AM   #100
lorcan3
Sailor man

Default .45 Super Killer Ammo

why don't you guys just load 'em up with .45 cal. hollow points? Go in leeetle and remove his/her chest? Then tell them "Sorry, we don't take organ donations here."
Good way to get rid of the PCP addict population and send the bodies to med hospitals to train our up and coming doctors. They need some corpses to dissect. When they're done, thy just cremate the bodies. AAARRRGGGG HANG 'EM UP FROM THE YARDARM AAARRRRGGGGG!
Old 08-17-07, 01:33 AM   #101
lorcan3
Sailor man

Default Drugs in the neighborhood

Unfortunately for the past 3 months we've seen reports on the 10 o'clock news that sheriff deputies have found very large fields filled with different varieties of marijuana plants. I beleive the last count was over 85 million dollars in plants. They grow these fields in the woods where the trees are over 80' feet high and they think that the choppers can't see them but the police also use horses to carry the deputies into the woods where they find these fields. I live in Star, Idaho and our population is growing like everyone is a bunch of rabbits and it's mating season. The gangs are moving in too and drive by shootings in Nampa are common place. We have a hell of a lot of Mexicans here and I would say at least 90% of them work in the fields and/or landscaping. Education up here is a crock and I have a 15 year old to prove that this "no child left behind" plan of Bush's is about as useful as a piece of tp to wipe my butt with. Someone sent me an email called cheap tomatoes. In it they talked about the free schools they have in Calif. for immigrant kids. Check this out: FREE education, FREE meals, FREE healthcare, FREE insurance all this comes out of your paycheck and taxes. The kid have no respect for the teachers calling them "putas or pinche putas".No women likes to be called a whore, not in any language. If you want to read this email, let me know. My email is lorcan3andvicky@aol.com
Old 09-02-07, 12:22 AM   #102
waste gate
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Yet another story about a person, through a pacifist upbringing, is a victim.
Where are the police when these things happen? The old story don't resist we (the police) will be there to clean your blood off the walls.
http://www.9news.com/news/top-articl...?storyid=76547

This is why if someone breaks into your home you shoot them period no question. This I'm not willing to kill someone who is after property argument is f*cked. Because you don't know that they are just after property. Assume the worst, it is your and yours life at stake.