SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-25-09, 08:41 AM   #1
sharkbit
The Old Man

Downloads: 334
Uploads: 0
RFB 1.52-Missing Crew Slots

I'm playing around with RFB1.52/RSRD. Completed my first patrol out of Pearl in a Porpoise class sub with an aft mounted deck gun.

During my time in port, I had the option to change this to a forward mounted gun for 200 renown, which I did.

I set sail on my second patrol Feb. '42 and while enroute to Midway to top off the tanks, I went to the crew management screen and there was no crew slots for my deck gun. I have my AA gun and damage control slots but no deck gun slots.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
“Prejudice is blind. There will always be someone who says you aren’t welcome at the table. Stop apologizing for who you are and using all your energy trying to change their minds. Yes, you will lose friends, maybe even family. But you will gain your self-respect. You will know your worth. Once you have that, nothing can stop you.”
sharkbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-09, 10:40 AM   #2
Wilcke
The Old Man

Downloads: 234

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbit View Post
I'm playing around with RFB1.52/RSRD. Completed my first patrol out of Pearl in a Porpoise class sub with an aft mounted deck gun.

During my time in port, I had the option to change this to a forward mounted gun for 200 renown, which I did.

I set sail on my second patrol Feb. '42 and while enroute to Midway to top off the tanks, I went to the crew management screen and there was no crew slots for my deck gun. I have my AA gun and damage control slots but no deck gun slots.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Do a quick search at the RFB thread, there is an explanation somewhere about this issue. Right now it escapes me like so much other stuff.

For the best in Fleet Boats go to: Submarine Sim Central. http://forum.kickinbak.com/index.php
Check out: A Brief Introduction to the Pacific Submarine War by Ducimus
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128185
Operation Monsun plus OMEGU, the #1 ATO Solution for SH4!

Signature Art by Gunfighter
Wilcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-15, 06:52 PM   #3
Gothrond
Nub

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilcke View Post
Do a quick search at the RFB thread, there is an explanation somewhere about this issue. Right now it escapes me like so much other stuff.
Nice advice, but no too much helpfull. In this post was said that is enough to upgrade to RFB-RSRD over v393, but I'm using v421 and i have same problem - my 4" Sargo deck gun is mising, i must use only 3" and AA gun disapear completly.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=1621

Protect your right to keep and bear arms!

Britain and France had to choose between war and dishonour. They chose dishonour. They will have war.
Winston Churchill after Allied betrayal of the Czechoslovakia
Gothrond is offline   Reply With Quote