SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-05-15, 01:38 PM   #46
Schmonzo
Seaman

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruna1971 View Post
good afternoon. I'm on patrol and I do not get any boat and very few aircraft even if I approach the British ports. what is my problem?
you have to be more specific for anyone to help you. post your loadorder, pc specs and what date you are playing plus the port you are talking about specificly. That way people might be able to reproduce your problem help you.
Schmonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-15, 04:15 PM   #47
diemayer
Nub

Downloads: 58

I don't know what this mod did to FM's Interior but i can hardly hear the diesel while in the engine room, changing the diesel sound file doesn't help, also startup sounds aren't working

Anyone else having this problem?
diemayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-15, 07:24 PM   #48
avers
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 586

Hey guys, some of my questions that I posted earlier, haven't been answered, 1st, were French aircraft used for ASW? Because I've run into some French airplanes north of the Netherlands. 2nd, why does the De Havillion dragon have American markings?
avers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-15, 06:39 PM   #49
avers
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 586

Hey guys, I found a bug, i didn't get spotted by a destroyer until it was 0.3 kilometers away, it was night time, but that's still ridiculous that a destroyer didn't spot me until i was 0.3 KM away.

mod list:

_LSH3-2015___FULLVERSION=1
_LSH3-2015_GUI__WIDESCREEN=2
_LSH3-2015__ExtendedChallenge=3
_LSH3-2015__ExtentedChallengeBlackContacts=4
_LSH3-2015__HistoricalMessages=5
_LSH3-2015__BunkerStart=6
_LSH3-2015___Patch_HSIE-V16B1=7
_LSH3-2015_ATM_GreenWater=8
_LSH3-2015_ATM_GreenWater-SunFix=9
avers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-15, 07:30 AM   #50
Urmel
LSH2020 Manager

Downloads: 6

Hi LSH3 Edition 2015 Players

Today we fix a reportet Bug for all GUI OLC Players.

(LSH3-V15-BugFix_2015-06-07)

Download and more Informations here:

» LSH3 Edition 2015 - BugFix and Update Informations

Urmel
Urmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-15, 09:18 AM   #51
Urmel
LSH2020 Manager

Dear L/SH3 Friends

First of all I have excuse my bad English! My home base is in Europe, Switzerland and I am Shure I miss some important hours in my English school day (40 years ago)

Anyway: since 10 years I work for the SH3 Community and also try to read, try to understand and try to write/support in English.

Right now I want to thank all People for positive Feedback about release Edition 2015 !!!

Blueduck, Eremit, me and our active LSH3 Team work 5 years nearly every single day hard to realize our vision – to realize a contemporary Supermod for Original Game SH3 in year 2015.
Since my release here in SubSim Forum 3 weeks ago i read every day all your comments and statements.

My personal problem is… I’m not able to support all questions in detail in English language !
(For example: Shure HSIE’s genius Patch works perfect! We just add a wrong DLL into our first Version. We fix this mistake with BugFix LSH3-V15-BugFix_2015-05-28)

I read here about technical Problems but I’m not able to support/explain the solution in detail English language! (damn, where are my schooldays now )

All this is very frustration for my and Team of LSH3.

We will try to give your our 10 years SH3 Know how und support best as we can.
This means the primary German SH3 Supermodder Rowi (CCoM), Blueduck, me and all the excellent German Modder who still work every day on our future SH3-Details.

In Fact; we all SH3 Lovers have a lot of work to do – let’s work together.

Respect to all positive and constructive SH3 Modder and Player here!

Urmel

Last edited by Jimbuna; 06-07-15 at 09:32 AM. Reason: We are now passed the 'enough is enough' point.
Old 06-08-15, 01:25 AM   #52
taipan74
Nub

Downloads: 30
Default Games starts in german

First thankyou for all your hardwork. It is truly amazing how much hard work has gone into this.

My problem is that when I install the game I tell it at the SH3 screen to install the English version. I then install the 1.4b patch as the English version. I then install your patch and click English version.

Ive actually done it twice just to double check.

Game starts beautifully to the first splash screen but it is all in German.

I can enter the game and start the very first mission. However I cant read anything as it is all in German and of course the voices are in German.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by taipan74; 06-08-15 at 01:30 AM.
taipan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 01:57 AM   #53
danasan
Elite Spam Hunter

Downloads: 39

When the game is up and running, before you start a mission or career, there should be a screen where you can make some global game settings ( look for "Einstellungen").

There should be the option to switch language, keyboard etc.

"I invite you to go inside this submergible hole in the water where you can nicely hide from destroyers."
danasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-15, 06:34 AM   #54
taipan74
Nub

Downloads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by danasan View Post
When the game is up and running, before you start a mission or career, there should be a screen where you can make some global game settings ( look for "Einstellungen").

There should be the option to switch language, keyboard etc.
Yes yes that's it. Thank you so much. I just couldnt work out what the words were, and so it was a guessing thing

SH3 was always my favourite sim. Like three dimensional chess.

Number 1 place I like to play SH3 is on long international flights. And that is where SH5 failed miserably. It had to be connected to the internet. A bit hard at 38,000 feet in the middle of the Pacific.

Now I can play SH3 the way it should be played and on a good laptop with lots of CPU with lots of memory

Again thank you for all involved.
taipan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-15, 09:39 AM   #55
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome aboard!

naoki53! & pruna1971-after a five year silent run! And welcome back after a five year silent run taipan74!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 10:00 AM   #56
Urmel
LSH2020 Manager

Dear L/SH3 Friends

For LSH3 Edition 2015 these Signaturbanner exist:

1. LSH3 SUPERMOD PLAYER Banner
LSH3 "PLAYER" Banner for every SH3-Player - this animated graphic is free available.
Add it into your SubSim Signature!

2. LSH3 SUPERMOD SUPPORT Banner
Use this LSH3 "SUPPORT" Banner to give official LSH3 Support with permission.
Contact us urmel@lsh3.com / blueduck@lsh3.com!

3. LSH3 SUPERMODDER Banner
Only LSH3 Edition 2015 Modder use this Banner.

Just contact us (urmel@lsh3.com / blueduck@lsh3.com)

Urmel - 10. of June 2015

Last edited by Urmel; 06-10-15 at 06:04 PM.
Old 06-10-15, 11:53 AM   #57
Megatherion
Watch

Downloads: 12
Default A couple of bugs.

First of all, congratulations on this mega mod, it makes sh3 look and play beautifully. I have found a couple of bugs / problems; the heading to view (= key) is not working for me, no order to set course to xxx is given. It does work on the vanilla game. The view to heading and get depth under keel are mapped to the same key (-); easily fixed with the setkeys tool (after you figure out how to use it properly), so just a heads up about this and maybe look into changing the get depth under keel default key mapping and associated help (F1) text in LSH2015. Thank you also for the link to the free download manager on the LSH2015 download page, I was trying to download the single LSH2015 install file directly through the Google Chrome browser and it would have taken 3-4 hours; with the download manager it took about 20 minutes. Same with the split into 9 files downloads. It also downloads ALL other files way faster than downloading directly through a browser; awesome utility / program.
Megatherion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 11:56 AM   #58
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome back!

Megatherion! After a long silent run!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 01:06 PM   #59
Urmel
LSH2020 Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatherion View Post
First of all, congratulations on this mega mod, it makes sh3 look and play beautifully. I have found a couple of bugs / problems; the heading to view (= key) is not working for me, no order to set course to xxx is given. It does work on the vanilla game. The view to heading and get depth under keel are mapped to the same key (-); easily fixed with the setkeys tool (after you figure out how to use it properly), so just a heads up about this and maybe look into changing the get depth under keel default key mapping and associated help (F1) text in LSH2015. Thank you also for the link to the free download manager on the LSH2015 download page, I was trying to download the single LSH2015 install file directly through the Google Chrome browser and it would have taken 3-4 hours; with the download manager it took about 20 minutes. Same with the split into 9 files downloads. It also downloads ALL other files way faster than downloading directly through a browser; awesome utility / program.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Megatherion, tnx for your importand feedback!

In fact we was not able to set ALL importand language settings choosable by STARTER.EXE installation. we must set one language by default > it is german!

means; after Edition 2015 Intstallation (in english language) user have manualy set in SH3 game > Main Menu > Options > Text-/Voice/-Keyboard to language ENGLISH fist! (restart SH3 after that)

After STARTER.EXE installation in english we pretty shure that SetKeys start the correct english "Commands_en.cfg" by default!

Right now, we check your information about mabe wrong keysettings in "Commands_en.cfg" to confirm this it .It is not so easely for us Germans with German PC-Systems and Keyboards But we work on it... right now.

Please; check your SH3 ingame Options, all must be set to ENGLISH
Check then your Keysettings again.
Check your default File "Commands_en.cfg" in SetKeys.

Please give us Feedback here.

Mabe u wanna help and work directly with us?
Send me mail to urmel@lsh3.com!

Tnx, Urmel
Old 06-10-15, 01:29 PM   #60
Megatherion
Watch

Downloads: 12
Default Keybindings...

I did set everything to english language, "Commands_en.cfg" has = set to heading to view; but it does not do anything in game. Using notepad++ to view this file; it shows in lines 798 to 802:

[Cmd148]
Name=Heading_to_view
Ctxt=1
MnID=0x3F450010
Key0=0xBB,,"="

hope this helps.

Last edited by Megatherion; 06-10-15 at 01:35 PM. Reason: add notepad++ info
Megatherion is offline   Reply With Quote