SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-13-14, 09:31 AM   #31
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Hi Ahnenerbe:

I am experiencing some CTDs in the process save - reload games in campaign. I don´t have these problems with my normal installation GWX plus MaGUI WS 1360x768.

I did a complete new installation of SH3 GWX with only your WS GUI (with MultiSH3) and I have the CTDs. In saved individual missions no problem. But in campaign, I run normally, saved the game without ships or land in sight, in surface and in control room (F2); reload and CTD after the black screen "Initializing". No SH3 Commander used in these tests.

I don´t think is a problem of memory or my PC; I have enough power for a fast work of SH5.

If some user has this problem, please post it. I don´t know if the GUI has some data or parameters not recovering in saved campaigns.
Hi Fitzcarraldo !!
I apologize that I could not reply earlier .... Looks like you solved the problem with the flight? In cameras.dat she was hiding? Maybe, although I have to GWX all loaded without problems, there is no crash when loading a saved campaign, tried several of their profiles, it's okay. Just used pure SH3 Commander, in addition GWX weighted and their modifications in campaigns and works WREFORD BROWN. But nothing like this has happened. This cameras.dat I used more when gui 1360x768, but after it was finalized at 1920x1080, citing cameras.dat from Vanjast. If not a secret, then what exactly was the problem?
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 09:38 AM   #32
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munster View Post
Hi, I don't need the widescreen mod, but I really like the the officers & persicope interface with the OLC. Is it available as stand alone?
Hi Munster!
Icons officers suitable for standard definition, as well as some more tga files, but otherwise it's hard work in menu.ini, and in the graphic editors. In this case, you need to look for other alternatives ......
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 09-13-14, 09:44 AM   #33
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haukka81 View Post
Thanks to this mod, looks really nice even my 27" 2560x1440 monitor

Can i change resolution to 2560x1440 from 1920x1080 ? Is there ini file or something like that ?

Im fine with 1920x1080 too so not big problem
Haukka81, hi! To be honest, I used ready-made d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini of mod from Vanjast's. I myself can not help in this matter.
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 09-13-14, 10:38 AM   #34
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Default Manual

Hello again everyone !!
Thought as something that would make a "quick RecManual" for GWX well and created on the basis of "modes" of nataraj (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=209791) something like this on his idea as a supplement to WideGui 1920x1080. If you are interested, after some time to lay out a small update, in addition, increased Chronometer windows Uzo and ObsPeriscope, because the resolution of 1920x1080 reduced the original size of the chronometer. This also affected the Dragable Chronometer from JONZ.
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 09-13-14, 11:54 AM   #35
Haukka81
Medic

Downloads: 368

Where do i get new version ? looks nice
Haukka81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-14, 12:39 PM   #36
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Where do i get new version ? looks nice
A little later, maybe tomorrow, I'll post a little update.
Regards
++Ahnenerbe++

Old 09-13-14, 01:52 PM   #37
Haukka81
Medic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
A little later, maybe tomorrow, I'll post a little update.
Regards
++Ahnenerbe++
Thanks!

BTW.. can you make so that your mod won't disable/overwrite GWX - Integrated Orders mod functions. (I found that extra "captain" orders Ui button nice)
Old 09-13-14, 02:30 PM   #38
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Thanks!

BTW.. can you make so that your mod won't disable/overwrite GWX - Integrated Orders mod functions. (I found that extra "captain" orders Ui button nice)
Something I can not remember what about what you say. If possible, select the screenshot, and can help you personally.
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 09-13-14, 02:32 PM   #39
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Think of an update to make this kind of tablet (for options on request).
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Old 09-14-14, 04:04 AM   #40
Haukka81
Medic

Quote:
Something I can not remember what about what you say. If possible, select the screenshot, and can help you personally.
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

That captain menu is optional mod that comes with GWX gold.
Old 09-14-14, 10:25 AM   #41
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Default Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Update & Fix

Link added to the top of the main theme.

This update is not required, except for two small patches (AttPeri & UZO Sol Bearing 10thx fix (Dials.cfg) & Close AOBFinder Background (menu_1024_768.ini)). To correct Sol Bearing 10thx enough to apply Dials.cfg, straightening Close AOBFinder Background need to menu_1024_768.ini in blocks G26 I242 and G2B I173 correct position Pos = 444 -286,195,195. This is for those who do not want to change something else.
Major update touched oversized timepieces (due to 1920x1080 resolution has decreased in many of the objects in size) and adding the quick guide to the courts, both military and trade and other. Panel management is based on the idea management natar (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=209791) and is not quite complete in terms of the presence in it of vessels. I have time and without that not a lot to do everything is not always possible, so there is documentation in the folder templates for use by those who know a good judge. Also in the documentation folder is a simplified view of leadership, little changed AttackScopeMask.tga and ObsScopeMask.tga, as well as Chronometer.tga with White Dial (use as desired). In the folder Patterns, that folder documentation, there is a little more guidance from LGN1 (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=152714), one may choose to make for themselves, and such an option, it is enough to rename tga files as it is intended mainly updating. Everything is done for GWX 3.0, templates and go for GWX 3.0, and GWX 3.0 + MFM. With all the things it is not difficult to read by clicking on the links that are given above.
And lastly ..... To Added buttons work, and it Captains Bed View, Captains Log and Radio Messages, should be checked in the presence of such Commands_en.cfg records in blocks, as MnID = 0xXXXXXXX:

[Cmd40]
Name = Captains_bed_view
Ctxt = 1
MnID = 0x3F480005
Page = 0x33000000,3724
GoBack = Interior_radio_camera

[Cmd65]
Name = Toggle_captain_log
Ctxt = 1
MnID = 0x3F480004
Key0 = 0x4B ,, "K"

[Cmd66]
Name = Toggle_radio_messages
Ctxt = 1
MnID = 0x3F290006
Key0 = 0x4d ,, "M"

If these lines are missing, according to the most edit the given example.

Happy hunting !!
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Last edited by Ahnenerbe; 09-14-14 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-15-14, 07:19 AM   #42
Munster
Swabbie

Downloads: 432

Quote:
Hi Munster!
Icons officers suitable for standard definition, as well as some more tga files, but otherwise it's hard work in menu.ini, and in the graphic editors. In this case, you need to look for other alternatives ......
Regards
++ Ahnenerbe ++
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
The officers yes (they are tga files) but the periscope interface I think not or it needs a hard work for adaptation to other resolution.
Thanks for the information!
Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-14, 09:04 PM   #43
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3211

I'm having a lot of CTDs using the GUI. They appear in any circunstance: navigation alone or attacking convoys or in the Kiel canal or in St. Nazaire. I don't have these CTDs with Widescreen MaGUI 1360x768.

Anyone has these CTDs? I don't see a great interest in this GUI and it deserves a better attention. Please share your experiences!

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-14, 11:28 AM   #44
Dronston
Lieutenant

Downloads: 68

I tried this mod and I love that it is in such a high resolution but I had a halo i my screen, a light yellow circle on every screen. Anyone else experience this? Also the FM interior mod don't seem to work with it.
Old 09-29-14, 01:00 PM   #45
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronston View Post
I tried this mod and I love that it is in such a high resolution but I had a halo i my screen, a light yellow circle on every screen. Anyone else experience this? Also the FM interior mod don't seem to work with it.
Dronston, there is no problem about the filter http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215728.
As for the FM Interior, then you need to edit Commands_en.cfg. If he can not do it, then I can throw his version Commands_en.cfg, which works fine with my TKSS18 U-Boats Compilation.
Good Luck
++Ahnenerbe++