Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-13-19, 02:26 PM   #1
Mussalo
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default SH5 + TWOS - Flotilla objectives issue

Yo Ho!
Being new to SH5 and TWOS I need to understand something. Flotilla objectives are bound to date, I get that. What bugs me is that when you get a briefing from flotilla officer in base and get to request mission, this takes place I guess immediately after docking. Then you possibly upgrade your sub or not, but once you "start your patrol" THEN it counts the 14 days to the date and puts you out.

Why it matters is that once I docked from first patrol, the objective remained the same (because of date). Now when I started the patrol it was suddenly two weeks later and objectives were changed and therefore I got now reasonable mission. I loaded a save and try to fiddle around so to get proper updated objective appear when I'm in base, but the in-game date prevents that.

Is there anyway for me to do things in order like Dock - Upgrade - Waiting time - Flotilla officer -> to sea? I.e. no waiting time before choosing mission and putting out.
Only way I could figure is to change the time-in-base, put to sea and redock immediately, and then choose mission from updated objectives. This feels stupid and kills the fun.

Sorry if this matter is being dealt already a thousand times; I couldn't find a solution for this.
Old 02-13-19, 03:48 PM   #2
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

Look in the SH5 mods thread. Change days in bunker mod is awesome. You have to install before you dock for it to work.
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-19, 04:01 PM   #3
Mussalo
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Look in the SH5 mods thread. Change days in bunker mod is awesome. You have to install before you dock for it to work.
I did and while that kind a solves the problem, I have to go to sea and get right back to update the objectives properly and I hate that.
I still want to have realistic base time and all but not to do this manually...