SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-30-09, 02:55 PM   #1
bluegrass107
Nub

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0
Default can't end patrol

Haven't seen this question posted. I have SH4 -uboat gold which has been great way better than original sh4 version. Problem is that after US career patrol #10 I get offered a new boat. It also transfers me to Brisbane Aus n/p so far but when I try to end patrol I can't. The end patrol option in the pop up window that shows up in port never triggers the end patrol option. Anyone else had this problem?
bluegrass107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-09, 03:23 PM   #2
CaptainMattJ.
The Old Man

Downloads: 55

are you Sure your at your HOME port? if you are the you might be having install problems. remember the Home port is the Slanted Blue anchor that has a string tied around it.
CaptainMattJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-09, 05:17 AM   #3
griphin
Swabbie

Downloads: 5
Default Hmmm

Reading the reply to your post I did an extended search to see exactly where my home port was... and I would love to know how this happened as I did not request a move to this new base on the other side of Australia... but my new homebase is Freemantle when it should actually be Brisbane. Thanks for the reply that did help alot.
griphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-10, 06:29 PM   #4
Stoob
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Default This happened to me once

I got a new boat and was transferred to the Asiatic fleet. I started from Brisbane. The "big anchor" was in Brisbane during my patrol. When I came back, I could not end my patrol. My "big anchor" had suddenly shifted to Fremantle.

Thinking I was crazy, I reloaded from a save. I repeated, and the same thing happened. So I motored on over to Fremantle and ended my patrol.
Stoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-11, 12:02 AM   #5
Captain Springer
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0

This board is so informative. I have had two issues I couldn't figure out on my own and the End Patrol problem was the latest. I had the exact same scenario, my base was switched from Brisbane to Fremantle. I know you old salts think this stuff is old and simple but for a newbie like me it's great you pass along your knowledge.
Captain Springer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
end, patrol