SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-09-12, 08:56 AM   #91
Pexorn
Nub

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Currently you can't. My TDWMouse.dll file in my UIs mod would allow something like this but I would have to enable it first (the only buttons enabled currently are left, right, and mousewheel)
It would be very cool IMO if we can set timings with extra mouse buttons (if have of course) and - let's say - with shift for max/min time comp. There are several situation when you do things only with mouse and you have to set time compress more frequent. Note us please if your .dll can do this job and we CAN set this in commands config file.
Pexorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-12, 12:21 PM   #92
salamanderrake
Watch

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Is there any way to modify the the F1 help menu to reflect the changes to the shift commands. Im asking because it would be nice to look at the keys while in game.
salamanderrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-13, 07:53 PM   #93
postalbyke
Chief

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 1

Just got SH5 to work on my dinosaur, this mod is a G_dsend! Thank you for your hard work.

As an SH3 player, though I have to wonder, I used the SH3 keyboard remapper on my SH4 install, and it worked swimmingly! I was wondering if that program might make your job easier? Or even other people here able to make their own keyboard mods!

Lemme find the link...Okay no link forthcoming, except the one in subsim SH3 downloads under GWXSetkeys, but that should do the trick.
When I'm not on mission, I'll see if it works at all. (The name of the program is Setkeys)

Tags
foot step mod, foot-step