SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-20-10, 05:52 PM   #46
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Downloads: 391
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Thank god you have not stripped them naked for her.
Rapt0r56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-10, 06:10 PM   #47
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivingDuck View Post
Thank god you have not stripped them naked for her.

Thanks for ruining the leathers for me, dude.

Pssssst Raptor I may want a word with you in private later...
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-10, 03:00 AM   #48
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Pssssst Raptor I may want a word with you in private later...
I'ts better when you ask DD or FM after the Animations.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Old 02-21-10, 10:12 AM   #49
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

You mean I can have them animated?

Remind me to change all my money for 1 Reichsmark bills before we leave port.
Old 02-21-10, 11:05 AM   #50
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:

Seriously - i don't think so, it's very hardcoded. If it's not then we would have atleast 30-50 Men in our Subs instead of 13.
“The sea is everything. It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and healthy. It is an immense desert, where man is never lonely, for he feels life stirring on all sides. The sea is only the embodiment of a supernatural and wonderful existence. It is nothing but love and emotion; it is the Living Infinite. ” ― Jules Verne, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea
My modifications for Ubisoft's SHIII can currently be found in Maik's comprehensive archives found via the Silent Hunter 3 Tab on his website: https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/index.php?lang=de/
Old 02-21-10, 02:06 PM   #51
DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapt0r View Post
I'ts better when you ask DD or FM after the Animations.
are your nuts? Can you picture sweetie slumping devastated into her chair upon reading the answer? She´ll be broken forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post

no use to do so, sweetheart.
  1. you´d need an eight-wheeler to have all the bills transported to the docks.
  2. I doubt string thong panties (to pin your money) have been available in the 1930´s / 1940´s.
  3. there will be no 'Chippendales' show on any German u-boat, NEVER.

Regards,
DD
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-10, 02:33 PM   #52
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Quote:
there will be no 'Chippendales' show on any German u-boat, NEVER.
Old 02-21-10, 02:40 PM   #53
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
are your nuts? Can you picture sweetie slumping devastated into her chair upon reading the answer? She´ll be broken forever.
Quote:
no use to do so, sweetheart.
  1. you´d need an eight-wheeler to have all the bills transported to the docks.
  2. I doubt string thong panties (to pin your money) have been available in the 1930´s / 1940´s.
  3. there will be no 'Chippendales' show on any German u-boat, NEVER.
Old 02-23-10, 03:48 PM   #54
Rapt0r56
Commodore

@ Magic1111
Ich habe besagtes aus den Ubi Foren ausprobiert:

Quote:
Die Sache läßt sich leicht beheben: geh in den Ordner ...\SilentHunterIII\data\Crew\Body\Body01 u. öffnet die Datei 'Ranks.ini' mit dem Editor [z.B. Notepad in Windows mit dabei]. Ganz unten, in der vorletzten Sektion '[RANK 9] ;Seaman', änderst du den Wert

von "DCrop=0.732422,0" auf "DCrop=0.732421,0" ab.
jedoch ohne Erfolg, ich habe dannach noch einige andere txt Files durchsucht nach Einträgen die dafür zuständig sein könnten, jedoch auch ohne Erfolg.
Ich wüsste nicht mehr woran es sonst noch liegen sollte, villeicht habe nur ich das Problem mich stört es eigentlich nicht weiter, aber ich habe die Ranks.ini mit reingepackt und so haben villeicht andere das Problem nicht.
Old 02-24-10, 04:29 AM   #55
SquareSteelBar
Sea Lord

Downloads: 615

Hi Rapt0r,

I fixed that prob long time ago. If I remember correctly it was really a faulty crop value.
I'll send the solution when I'm home again...
SquareSteelBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-10, 04:57 AM   #56
Rapt0r56
Commodore

Quote:
Hi Rapt0r,

I fixed that prob long time ago. If I remember correctly it was really a faulty crop value.
Thanks Mate, i'm exited to hear the Soulution.
Old 02-24-10, 07:51 AM   #57
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapt0r View Post
@ Magic1111
Ich habe besagtes aus den Ubi Foren ausprobiert:

jedoch ohne Erfolg, ich habe dannach noch einige andere txt Files durchsucht nach Einträgen die dafür zuständig sein könnten, jedoch auch ohne Erfolg.
Ich wüsste nicht mehr woran es sonst noch liegen sollte, villeicht habe nur ich das Problem mich stört es eigentlich nicht weiter, aber ich habe die Ranks.ini mit reingepackt und so haben villeicht andere das Problem nicht.
Alles klar, vielen Dank für Deine Bemühungen ! Wenn es wirklich nicht anders geht, müssen wir uns eben damit abfinden...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareSteelBar View Post
Hi Rapt0r,

Thank you from me too............!

Best regards,
Magic
Old 02-24-10, 11:25 AM   #58
SquareSteelBar
Sea Lord

Quote:
DCrop=0.732421,0
Hi Rapt0r,

the crop value above only works with a special modded Rank_Deco_ND.tga [changed layout].
If your Rank_Deco_ND.tga has the same layout like the stock one DCrop=0.732421,0 does not work, but DCrop=0.732414,0 should do it.
If this also doesn't work, you have to fiddle around with [decrease] that value before the comma.
Old 02-24-10, 11:31 AM   #59
Rapt0r56
Commodore

<Older Screenshots have been deleted>
Check the First Post - Rapt0r

Last edited by Rapt0r56; 02-26-10 at 06:27 AM.
Old 02-24-10, 02:12 PM   #60
SquareSteelBar
Sea Lord

Der Pullover könnte auch mal wieder gewaschen werden...