SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-01-17, 12:10 PM   #16
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default welcome aboard!

BoBigR!No need 4 U to change the bedding hot bunking! just bribe your bunk-mate to do it: a can of beer and extra Spam! Lock the cats out though; they always want attention..., always right in the middle of an intense firing solution!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 03-01-17 at 12:20 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-17, 06:01 AM   #17
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond6751 View Post

4> At your first opportunity during the patrol, urinate or vomit into one of the cans. Do not flush, keeping the contents to add to the aroma of your sub.

6> You may not get a haircut, shave, bathe, or brush teeth with water during your patrol.

7> You may not change clothes nor launder them on patrol.

12> Sleep no more than four hours at a time, followed by eight hours or more awake. Four hours in the eight must be sitting at your game computer.

13> Do no exercises of any kind during the patrol, except climbing up and down a stepladder at least once per hour.

14> For six hours, continuous, each day there must be total silence except for game produced sounds.

15> Do not listen to radio, TV, answer the phone, nor run a web browser during the patrol.

Good Hunting
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustySubmarine View Post
... smelling like rat **** gone off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktl_KUrtz View Post
... and take some before and after photo's for the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Lock the cats out though; they always want attention..., always right in the middle of an intense firing solution!

More seriously, I know a guy on the SH3 forum (bstanko6) who has a more clever way to play the game in real time. :

"What I like to do is track the hours of off time I don't play SH3. So let's say 24 hours go by. I consider this 24 hours of game time I get to play with. Once I hit the 24th hour of game time, I can only use 1TC!

Why do I do this? It makes me think about each move I make in SH3. It also makes me think about using TC!"

But if you really want to feel like a submariner, so yeah, that's the method I believe !

Welcome in your Iron Coffin, the Hell's prefiguration !

Tags
challenge, fun, patrol